Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

What happened?

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

:(  :(  :(

Please give a specific coverage method, don't I always Wrong textures play?

I'm guessing you're using a translator page, but the "specific coverage method" and "after the jump" I'm not getting it, you mean other armor sets or other body type?

Thank you, I installed, may be normal coverage problem. Drop the textures intodata/textures/temptress/actors should be instead. My English is not good, thank you very much.

Ok. I got the TBBP working, but I'm having a problem with the textures. The sides of the butt are showing up strangely. Do i just need to use a different texture?

You have two choices: 1) You can use a CBBE texture in conjunction with the normal map file listed on the front, under "Required files" 2) Or you can use an ADEC texture. The first method will leave some slight seams on the butt, which can be found unacceptable. I personally like the CBBE texture choices more, so it's not the biggest deal to me. Within the last 5 pages, Ledo has provided his ADEC tanline skin, if you'd like to emulate the screen shots.

hey guys, i got a problem, hoping u can help me ;)

first of all: i downloaded XPMS, armor for manga.esp and the missing textures for armor for manga (new adec). all the armors and clothing work fine but as soon as i equip ebony mail, my game crashes instantly. i have no idea why and i'm glad for any suggestions. thx in advance!

first of all: i downloaded XPMS, armor for manga.esp and the missing textures for armor for manga (new adec). all the armors and clothing work fine but as soon as i equip ebony mail, my game crashes instantly. i have no idea why and i'm glad for any suggestions. thx in advance!

Just tested the Ebony Mail, and it's working for me. I'd try rerunning FNIS, but if it's only the Ebony Mail, then it's possible you have a conflicting mod... though seeing as it's a replacer I'm unsure.

Can anyone tell me how to increase belly size? I tried in nifscope but nothing happend.

Did you increase the scale on the belly node? I haven't tried it, but I assumed it worked like breasts did. Asking in the SexLab Procreation thread might yield some results, as that mod dynamically increases belly size.

Just tested the Ebony Mail, and it's working for me. I'd try rerunning FNIS, but if it's only the Ebony Mail, then it's possible you have a conflicting mod... though seeing as it's a replacer I'm unsure.

Thx for the reply. until now i was simply using a remesh by killerkeo. so there shouldn't be any conflicting mod. especially, since all the other armors work properly. what do u mean by rerunning FNIS? reinstall the whole thing or simply run the FNIS-generator? didn't know it has an effect on this mod. initially i ll try the second option ^^

ok i did as u proposed and after i rerunned FNIS (and i also reinstalled the armors for a few times) it finally worked ^^ thank u a lot for the help

Can anyone give me a step by step and links to get this mod working I tried going by what was posted but I get a CTD upon startup when title appears. I have no clue if I even have all the files needed, I know I have cbbe, xpms, and the texures but what about the body itself?????????

Can anyone give me a step by step and links to get this mod working I tried going by what was posted but I get a CTD upon startup when title appears. I have no clue if I even have all the files needed, I know I have cbbe, xpms, and the texures but what about the body itself?????????

You should be able to install the body in much the same way you installed CBBE. You can manually copy the femalebody.nif files over the ones installed by CBBE if you'd like. Since you're getting a CTD on startup, it sounds like you're missing something important. Have you installed FNIS? Installing it and running the generator is imperative to anything that uses body physics, like the Manga body found here.

An easy way to ensure you have everything needed is to install the ADEC body and all its requirements, then simply install Ledo's content from this thread. Note that some of the zip folders have incomplete file paths, so simply plugging it into Nexus Mod Manager might not work. You may need to edit the path a bit and repack for use w/ NMM, or you can manually drag and drop. If you have questions about that, Gopher's done some very handy YouTube tutorials on NMM, load order, SKSE, and other basic modding necessities.

You should be able to install the body in much the same way you installed CBBE. You can manually copy the femalebody.nif files over the ones installed by CBBE if you'd like. Since you're getting a CTD on startup, it sounds like you're missing something important. Have you installed FNIS? Installing it and running the generator is imperative to anything that uses body physics, like the Manga body found here.

An easy way to ensure you have everything needed is to install the ADEC body and all its requirements, then simply install Ledo's content from this thread. Note that some of the zip folders have incomplete file paths, so simply plugging it into Nexus Mod Manager might not work. You may need to edit the path a bit and repack for use w/ NMM, or you can manually drag and drop. If you have questions about that, Gopher's done some very handy YouTube tutorials on NMM, load order, SKSE, and other basic modding necessities.

Still CTD's, I have done all of that and now get into the game but no manga body with clothes and when i go to remove clothes it CTD's. So clearly there is something that is missing.

Still CTD's, I have done all of that and now get into the game but no manga body with clothes and when i go to remove clothes it CTD's. So clearly there is something that is missing.

Sounds like a skeleton/animation problem. Whenever I've run into this sort of thing, I double check/reinstall my skeleton, then I rerun the latest FNIS generator. It bears mentioning that some custom races might have their own bodies and skeletons that need replacing. If all of that is 100% solid, and you've made no errors, then I'm out of ideas.

It's starting to upset me that I have done what everyone said and still is not working at all, all the other body mods work, even the unedited original manga body from nexus. So what I need is a step by step on how to install this customized manga body. And step by step i mean like 1 blaha blah blah and the the link to the proper file and so on. I have no clue what you guys used to get it working be nice if you shared your knowlege.

It's starting to upset me that I have done what everyone said and still is not working at all, all the other body mods work, even the unedited original manga body from nexus. So what I need is a step by step on how to install this customized manga body. And step by step i mean like 1 blaha blah blah and the the link to the proper file and so on. I have no clue what you guys used to get it working be nice if you shared your knowlege.

The following is taken and edited from the ADEC body mod page:

Installation order for installing ADEC with TBBP animations would be

1. Download and install TBBP main file v 1 01 by Dragonfly Alternate link ---->TBBP main file v 1 01 by Dragonfly

2. Optional Step Install the TBBP stand still idle animation which can be downloaded from the optional files section on this page... This will replace the twirling idle that comes with Dragonfly's default animations.

3. Install ADEC TBBP main body file (nude or nevernude) and select to overwrite all files from Dragonfly's.

3.5 [install Manga body/armour]

3.6 [install latest XPMS]

4. Download FNIS Behavior Files V3.5 or later Always Necessary Then run GenerateFNISfor Users... Check the box for "SKELETON arm fix"...This fixes the arm casting animation.

You can find the original here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5390/?

Installing XPMS and all Manga content after step 3 and before step 4 is pretty much the exact way I've installed Ledo's stuff. The only main difference between the ADEC body and Manga v3 is the presence of a belly node, for a pregnant effect. The most recent version of XPMS covers this change.

If this still doesn't work, I can confirm that the problem probably isn't with the manga body, as I haven't had any issues running it. My guess would be that there's a mod incompatibility on your end. Sometimes reading the error output log in the FNIS generator will alert you to existing animation issues.

hello i installed

"Armor for manga(old CBBE)"

but jiggling is not working, no breast or butts are moving i have xp32 tbbp compatible skeleton which is working with tbbp body i'm using but its not working with your armors so please fix if possible thank you.

hello i installed

but jiggling is not working, no breast or butts are moving i have xp32 tbbp compatible skeleton which is working with tbbp body i'm using but its not working with your armors so please fix if possible thank you.

ive used the old body and im using the new body and never had the problem so it must be with the animations your using

hello i installed

ive used the old body and im using the new body and never had the problem so it must be with the animations your using

hello i don't know but the animations are working the person is naked just not when wearing the armours