Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

It's starting to upset me that I have done what everyone said and still is not working at all, all the other body mods work, even the unedited original manga body from nexus. So what I need is a step by step on how to install this customized manga body. And step by step i mean like 1 blaha blah blah and the the link to the proper file and so on. I have no clue what you guys used to get it working be nice if you shared your knowlege.

The following is taken and edited from the ADEC body mod page:

Installation order for installing ADEC with TBBP animations would be

1. Download and install TBBP main file v 1 01 by Dragonfly Alternate link ---->TBBP main file v 1 01 by Dragonfly

2. Optional Step Install the TBBP stand still idle animation which can be downloaded from the optional files section on this page... This will replace the twirling idle that comes with Dragonfly's default animations.

3. Install ADEC TBBP main body file (nude or nevernude) and select to overwrite all files from Dragonfly's.

3.5 [install Manga body/armour]

3.6 [install latest XPMS]

4. Download FNIS Behavior Files V3.5 or later Always Necessary Then run GenerateFNISfor Users... Check the box for "SKELETON arm fix"...This fixes the arm casting animation.

You can find the original here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5390/?

Installing XPMS and all Manga content after step 3 and before step 4 is pretty much the exact way I've installed Ledo's stuff. The only main difference between the ADEC body and Manga v3 is the presence of a belly node, for a pregnant effect. The most recent version of XPMS covers this change.

If this still doesn't work, I can confirm that the problem probably isn't with the manga body, as I haven't had any issues running it. My guess would be that there's a mod incompatibility on your end. Sometimes reading the error output log in the FNIS generator will alert you to existing animation issues.

Awesome thank you, got it working nicely ^^

Now how do I properly install the armors? I have the files but do not know where to place them :(

Unpack the .zip files, and you'll have a bunch of folders named things like "bandit... leather..." and whatnot. The problem is you can't just copy it into your Skyrim data folder because the file path is not complete. A way to solve this is to make a folder named "meshes" and inside that one, make another named "armor". Then proceed to copy and paste all the folders from the manga armor folder you unpacked into the "armor" folder you made inside the "meshes" folder. When you're done, it should look like: meshes > armor > long list of armor types. Take the meshes folder with everything in it, and paste it into your Data folder. Do the same with the manga clothes, but instead of making an "armor" folder, make one titled "clothes".

If you know your way around archives and NMM, you can repack and use that, otherwise the method I listed will work fine.

Thanks for the new conversion, I've tested them and these are the issues I found on some conversions; wolf armor slight clipping on the breast part, cove diver v1 and v2 invisible when worn, dungeon explorer v1 slight clipping on the bra lower part, dungeon explorer sv slight clipping bra middle strap, dungeon explorer boots a bit clipping.  BTW I've used manga dm v3.

v4n5.jpg

Dungeon Explorer Boots

ohrf.jpg

Wolf Armor

tnyc.jpg

Dungeon Explorer v1

50h1.jpg

Dungeon Explorer v2

I downloaded the 3 files and installed, but the neu skyrim's CTD because of the body.
How do I know this? simple just installed, the skeleton's body and texture.
Does anyone know how to fix it? or say the exact files with their names.
Thanks

I've posted some step by step instructions one page back.

Can someone reupload the bodyslide files for this body? The original link died.

add Arshes Nei

question: did you use bodyslide to create the DM and/or Manga Body? If yes: could you post them? I would really like to cast these bodies onto my bodyslide armors as well.

nope i change in 3ds max

That's a tremendous bummer. I was hoping to do the same thing. Perhaps someone better versed in all of this could point me in the right direction for doing so.

Here's the closest I could get to replicating the body with bodyslide. It's fairly close.
I think it's this file if not, I'll see which one I had for the body. It's nice when you have the BBP armor replacer on nexus so you can get a similar shaped body for both nude and armors.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?pme6sdpmm357rce
Just download and put into your bodyslide preset folder