Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

FYI - Was downloading the TERA Armor pack and got the following on the TBBP link: "The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire."

fix glove for Elin15.

[attachment=21298]

As you have noticed. in tera I have focused on realism. That is, the clother is support full jiggle, leather jiggle not full and plate - if breast visible jiggle only they. Plate not jiggle. And for this who use increase breast in skeleton have noticed inaccuracies.

Hence the question orient on realism, or do the armor full jiggle.

Thanks in advance for your answers

I've been able to get everything installed just fine' date=' but when I got to the Tera pack, it still just looks like the original UNP body from the nexus site. Any ideas? I installed the original first and then this after.

[/quote']

After unpacking the armor(my conversion) necessary to throw on the way ... Data \ meshes \ TERAarmors

fix glove for Elin15.

As you have noticed. in tera I have focused on realism. That is' date=' the clother is support full jiggle, leather jiggle not full and plate - if breast visible jiggle only they. Plate not jiggle. And for this who use increase breast in skeleton have noticed inaccuracies.

I've been able to get everything installed just fine' date=' but when I got to the Tera pack, it still just looks like the original UNP body from the nexus site. Any ideas? I installed the original first and then this after.

[/quote']

After unpacking the armor(my conversion) necessary to throw on the way ... Data \ meshes \ TERAarmors

awesome! thanks a lot

fix glove for Elin15.

As you have noticed. in tera I have focused on realism. That is' date=' the clother is support full jiggle, leather jiggle not full and plate - if breast visible jiggle only they. Plate not jiggle. And for this who use increase breast in skeleton have noticed inaccuracies.

[/quote']

awesome! thanks a lot

...Wait.. what?? I was having exactly the same question. So after installing the TERA base pack, and then your modified versions and subsequent patches, you then DELETE the directory "...Data\meshes\TERAarmors" ??

Apologies if I'm being dense.

fix glove for Elin15.

[/quote']

awesome! thanks a lot

...Wait.. what?? I was having exactly the same question. So after installing the TERA base pack, and then your modified versions and subsequent patches, you then DELETE the directory "...Data\meshes\TERAarmors" ??

What fixed it for me actually at that point was redownloading the conversions. I tried the new file, and it worked just fine. Also it's only for select armors. all the others will still show up as unp or whatever. hope that helps

Guest thunderiaz

Where is the glove fix for Elin15? I can't find the link.

re-download and paste elin15 folder in [Data\meshes\Teraarmors\]

but maybe... you don't see boots' date=' now.

use CK tool. in Armoraddon, you have to check Elin15 cuirass's 'Calves' Off.

[/quote']

I ain't much familiar with CK tool. Please give detailed instruction, please. Or maybe upload the file.

fix glove for Elin15.

[/quote']

awesome! thanks a lot

What fixed it for me actually at that point was redownloading the conversions. I tried the new file, and it worked just fine. Also it's only for select armors. all the others will still show up as unp or whatever. hope that helps

Thank you for clarifying. That's what I thought but then got my wires crossed somewhere. Another challenge for me has been mapping the in-game item names to the referenced name so I know what items to load up.. patience, time, effort.. but worth it.

Thanks for the help!!

[/quote']

I ain't much familiar with CK tool. Please give detailed instruction, please. Or maybe upload the file.

here. check it.

Teraarmors esp fixed.zip

Guest thunderiaz

[/quote']

here. check it.

Thank alot !! It worked.

I d/l'd the Inner Wear for DM and some of the outfits arent showing on my character when I equip them. The short nor the loin cloths are showing.The tops and bikini panties do. Is there been a fix for this?

Also, is there an English translation for the Desert Wind set?

Guest thunderiaz

I d/l'd the Inner Wear for DM and some of the outfits arent showing on my character when I equip them. The short nor the loin cloths are showing.The tops and bikini panties do. Is there been a fix for this?

Also' date=' is there an English translation for the Desert Wind set?

[/quote']

Where is the download link for Inner Wear set?