Lesbian Animations?

About to add The L World to my game, and re-add LPK, and was wondering if there was anything special I have to do to make sure all sex animations are lesbian animations (i.e. no futa)?  (Sorry if this is discussed somewhere else.  I did search, but I found mostly content relating to other games, and an old thread about *creating* lesbian animations, which isn't what I want.)

On 6/29/2018 at 9:22 PM, Nyxomenia said:

About to add The L World to my game, and re-add LPK, and was wondering if there was anything special I have to do to make sure all sex animations are lesbian animations (i.e. no futa)?  (Sorry if this is discussed somewhere else.  I did search, but I found mostly content relating to other games, and an old thread about *creating* lesbian animations, which isn't what I want.)

I did, at least 3 sex + BSI - remaster, and some humorous ( exercises for gymnastics, a bicycle in a pair lying etc ).

Archived