On 7/26/2021 at 2:38 AM, Shadowstorm1996 said:

So far this mod is great. The one thing I'm facing is trying to advance in the Blood of a God quest. Right now I'm supposed to "enjoy village life". I've done the dirty with the twins, several others, and activated the statue a few times. It's been a couple in-game days now but the quest doesn't seem to be advancing and I haven't seen the priest in a good bit of time. (Unless he's busy perving on someone else...) Is there anything else I'm missing to get the quest to advance? I'm using the SexTalk mod to initiate the dialogue and trigger the animations for the fun stuff, and everything else has worked fine up until this point. Do I just need to wait a few more days or did I miss something somewhere? 

You need to have sex with twins three times (the manor twins or the inn twins). You should be able to skip that step by typing in the console:

setstage CVTalos2 10

Hi I am REALLY sorry if this is the wrong place. Installed all prerequisites and have played through with very few if any issues at ALL. I also missed out on the ingredients bug too :)  Um I do have a question I am not sure if its from this mod exactly or part of one of the prerequisites.

The Dialog :" Interested in having some fun" Is that from this mod OR from something else. Only reason I ask is sometimes it 
disappears, normally to check this I go up to a guard just to check and if it loads the dialog UI I know its working. But then if it just has a subtitle and vanilla skyrim response without opening up the UI I know its not (same for the cocksman village) I notice when I place cocksman and sextalk near the bottom of load order it tends to fix it. (normally after i install other mods and it alters the order I realise its not working.) ANYWAY way long message here. Just curious as to which  mod adds that dialog option.

On 8/10/2021 at 2:54 PM, MitchBurns09 said:

Hi I am REALLY sorry if this is the wrong place. Installed all prerequisites and have played through with very few if any issues at ALL. I also missed out on the ingredients bug too :)  Um I do have a question I am not sure if its from this mod exactly or part of one of the prerequisites.

The Dialog :" Interested in having some fun" Is that from this mod OR from something else. Only reason I ask is sometimes it 
disappears, normally to check this I go up to a guard just to check and if it loads the dialog UI I know its working. But then if it just has a subtitle and vanilla skyrim response without opening up the UI I know its not (same for the cocksman village) I notice when I place cocksman and sextalk near the bottom of load order it tends to fix it. (normally after i install other mods and it alters the order I realise its not working.) ANYWAY way long message here. Just curious as to which  mod adds that dialog option.

That is part of SexTalk. I think it depends on the players arousal from Sexlab Aroused. I think that could be the reason why it is showing sometimes and sometimes not. Not really sure though.

Hey, I downloaded this and all the prereqs, and I was able to start the mission Of Cocks and Men. I have the task to speak to the innkeeper, but when I walk up to the bar, the NPCs give the default "Need something?" or "Huh?" responses and I'm not able to talk with them. Is there a period of time I should wait before talking to them? 

Hey everyone,

I haven't played Skyrim SE in... well, years. But I have decided to start again. One of the things I will be doing is seeing if I can make Cocksmen a tad more... sturdy (aka not so apparently accident prone). Be warned however that this might take a while, since I will have to read up on Papyrus again and my old brain isn't so good at the uptake any more.

For all of you who have been helping others: THANK YOU! And my apologies for disappearing and not providing feedback/ solutions.

Edited by Vachnic
3 hours ago, tyler18 said:

Hey, I downloaded this and all the prereqs, and I was able to start the mission Of Cocks and Men. I have the task to speak to the innkeeper, but when I walk up to the bar, the NPCs give the default "Need something?" or "Huh?" responses and I'm not able to talk with them. Is there a period of time I should wait before talking to them? 

Hi Tyler,

There is no waiting time during this part of the first quest. So obviously there is something wrong in your case. As stated above, I haven't played Skyrim in ages, so my mind is a bit blank as to what could cause it. It could be that another mod is interfering, so try placing Cocksmen all the way down your loadlist and see if that helps. If you installed it on a existing playthrough, try starting a new game and see if that solves the problem. If you do, be sure to make sure all your mods have loaded (aka wait like 10 mins in a confined, quiet place (the Mara cell if you use Live another Life), until all the MCM messages stop). Lastly, the innkeeper(s) are the two dude behind/ around the counter inside the inn. All other NPCs added by the mod will have the standard responses.

Hope this helps!

7 hours ago, tyler18 said:

Hey, could it be that you are not wearing any clothes? That's what happened to me once. There is a check there.

3 hours ago, Vachnic said:

Hey everyone,

I haven't played Skyrim SE in... well, years. But I have decided to start again. One of the things I will be doing is seeing if I can make Cocksmen a tad more... sturdy (aka not so apparently accident prone). Be warned however that this might take a while, since I will have to read up on Papyrus again and my old brain isn't so good at the uptake any more.

For all of you who have been helping others: THANK YOU! And my apologies for disappearing and not providing feedback/ solutions.

Hey, that's great news. I'm looking forward to that. This is such a fun mod.

• 1 month later...

Ok. After much combat with my memory and Creation Kit being a general biatch, I managed to (hopefully) iron out all the kinks and weirdness that has been reported. I am going to upload the new version soon, but the description will need a major rewrite. Once I have done that, I will upload the new version.

EDIT: Ok, main page has been rewritten and the new version uploaded. Please be advised that the "vanilla" version will no longer be available, nor version 1.4.

Enjoy!

Edited by Vachnic
5 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

I think I will give this a try. The "Sorry ladies" line is unnecessary. Lol, many women love male x male content. this site needs more of that.

Well, it is all a matter of preference really. I can understand that many ladies don't want to be addressed in the masculines all the time.

Anyway, enjoy the mod and have fun with it!

12 hours ago, Vachnic said:

Well, it is all a matter of preference really. I can understand that many ladies don't want to be addressed in the masculines all the time.

Anyway, enjoy the mod and have fun with it!

Of course if one plays with a female PC, that would be immersion breaking, but I myself made a male PC when I started playing with sexlab precisely in order to see hot male on male action! 

• 1 month later...

I have a problem that others have already mentioned here. When I try to speak to someone in Cocksmen Village or Solitude Mens Club, including the Twins, I have no dialogue option at all. Someone said that this could have something to do with the arousal level of Sexlab Aroused, that I can only speak to someone if the arousal level is appropriate. How do I then have to make the settings in Sexlab Aroused Redux so that I always have a dialogue option? Even in Blackthorn, I can't speak to anyone and ask about sex. But I installed all of the mentioned mods. Who also had the problem and can help me?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, aaron0114 said:

Dear,

I am not a English speaker· I wanna know how many tasks/requirementsa re there altogether in your mod· For I canot continue it when I finish talking with someone in the bathroom of The Big Cock

In total there are 6 quests. If I understand you correctly, you have played all the quests until the scene in the basement Bath House after going to Whiterun to "entertain" the guards? If so, then you have completed the mod.

On 11/20/2021 at 6:27 PM, deejayz said:

I have a problem that others have already mentioned here. When I try to speak to someone in Cocksmen Village or Solitude Mens Club, including the Twins, I have no dialogue option at all. Someone said that this could have something to do with the arousal level of Sexlab Aroused, that I can only speak to someone if the arousal level is appropriate. How do I then have to make the settings in Sexlab Aroused Redux so that I always have a dialogue option? Even in Blackthorn, I can't speak to anyone and ask about sex. But I installed all of the mentioned mods. Who also had the problem and can help me?

Oops... sorry, I didn't see this post until now. Sorry about that.

I am only aware of a problem in Cocksmen where, when you enter the Inn naked, there will be no dialogue. That particular problem can be "cured" by putting clothing on.

As far as Blackthorn goes: This is mainly just a mod which replaces the original inhabitants of the village with an all male cast and pre-builds the village itself. So there are no sex dialogue options in the mod itself.

And Solitude Men's Club: I have no idea why you wouldn't get dialogue there. There are no rules about arousal in place at all. I can't remember if there are sex dialogues embedded in the mod itself because it has been so long since I worked on the mods.

Do you have a mod installed that gives sex dialogue options, like SLEN or Sextalk? if not, try to install one of those and see if that corrects the problems.

11 hours ago, Vachnic said:

In total there are 6 quests. If I understand you correctly, you have played all the quests until the scene in the basement Bath House after going to Whiterun to "entertain" the guards? If so, then you have completed the mod.

Thanks! Looks like I have finished this mod.  Thanks for your efforts.

12 hours ago, Vachnic said:

Oops... sorry, I didn't see this post until now. Sorry about that.

I am only aware of a problem in Cocksmen where, when you enter the Inn naked, there will be no dialogue. That particular problem can be "cured" by putting clothing on.

As far as Blackthorn goes: This is mainly just a mod which replaces the original inhabitants of the village with an all male cast and pre-builds the village itself. So there are no sex dialogue options in the mod itself.

And Solitude Men's Club: I have no idea why you wouldn't get dialogue there. There are no rules about arousal in place at all. I can't remember if there are sex dialogues embedded in the mod itself because it has been so long since I worked on the mods.

Do you have a mod installed that gives sex dialogue options, like SLEN or Sextalk? if not, try to install one of those and see if that corrects the problems.

Thanks for your answer and I wish you a Happy New Year. I didn't even remember asking this question anymore. I've said it many times and I really love to play your mods. The problem with Cocksmen had cleared up on its own. I had to remove a mod and then I was able to play Cocksmen completely without a single problem. So Cocksmen works perfectly, it was due to a mod. In Solitude Men's Club, I just have to be a little patient. It may be due to other mods, but it takes a moment and then the bathers invite me to have sex and they start sex by themselves. Everything is wonderful and I can now enjoy your your super mods.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for this, it is awesome and I love it, I also love Kaidan2 and it seems his Autumn Watch lodge is placed smack dab in the middle of Cocksman village which causes some issues. I have started preliminary research into how to relocate it though I have never done such a thing before I am not alien to CK having fixed minor things like fires floating and such. I am surprised someone has not done this already. If anyone knows of a patch please inform me. <3 

Edited by DiscipleDarkfriend
  • 3 weeks later...

Wasn't sure if this was ever brought up before, but the Addicted effect got re-added after leaving the sauna after the last quest and there's no way to remove it as far as I know.

[EDIT] Ok so what ended up happening is I tried having sex in the sauna again and it hasn't come back. So hopefully it stays gone.

[EDIT 2] Actually idk. It was gone but now it's back. I don't know if there's something with the script that adds it in the first place that never stops adding it, or just how I play that does something.

Edited by i0Bjhansen0
7 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said:

Wasn't sure if this was ever brought up before, but the Addicted effect got re-added after leaving the sauna after the last quest and there's no way to remove it as far as I know.

[EDIT] Ok so what ended up happening is I tried having sex in the sauna again and it hasn't come back. So hopefully it stays gone.

[EDIT 2] Actually idk. It was gone but now it's back. I don't know if there's something with the script that adds it in the first place that never stops adding it, or just how I play that does something.

Hey iOBjhansen,

I am (semi?) retired from modding, but I did a quick check of the scripting. After the final quest, when all conditions are met, the "Gift" of sanguine should end automatically.

Did you have a final um... chat with the quest giver (Therdon) in the bath house? And did you get the message that the quest ended? That is pretty much the only thing I can think of why you would still be blessed (plagued?) by Sanguine's gift. Check your journal to see if the quest is still active somehow.

I am not sure if it is needed, but I vaguely recall that you also need to have a final talk with the Steward of the manor. Though, as I said, I am not sure about that. Perhaps go talk to him to make sure?