On 1/16/2022 at 2:50 AM, DiscipleDarkfriend said:

Thank you for this, it is awesome and I love it, I also love Kaidan2 and it seems his Autumn Watch lodge is placed smack dab in the middle of Cocksman village which causes some issues. I have started preliminary research into how to relocate it though I have never done such a thing before I am not alien to CK having fixed minor things like fires floating and such. I am surprised someone has not done this already. If anyone knows of a patch please inform me. ❤️

Hi, Glad you are enjoying the mod. I know that Kaiden2 place a house in the pond at Cocksmen. I too tried way, WAY back (when Skyrim was still in black & white and the Throat of the World was a mere hill) to make a patch for it, but lost the will to life basically, so abandoned that idea. I don't think there is a patch for Kaidan2 at least, I am not aware of it.

So, if your will to life is stronger than mine and do manage to make a patch, please let us know! If you do, please be sure to ask the mod creator of Kaidan2 for permission first (unless it already has open permissions)

8 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Hey iOBjhansen,

I am (semi?) retired from modding, but I did a quick check of the scripting. After the final quest, when all conditions are met, the "Gift" of sanguine should end automatically.

Did you have a final um... chat with the quest giver (Therdon) in the bath house? And did you get the message that the quest ended? That is pretty much the only thing I can think of why you would still be blessed (plagued?) by Sanguine's gift. Check your journal to see if the quest is still active somehow.

I am not sure if it is needed, but I vaguely recall that you also need to have a final talk with the Steward of the manor. Though, as I said, I am not sure about that. Perhaps go talk to him to make sure?

Ok well the quest is definitely finished. It's possible that the way I went about the quests gave me something that would keep giving me the addicted spell after the fact. So it seems to be working, but my character was probably just actually addicted to sex because he had so much so quickly.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Safsaf Del Rey said:

Hey @ButchDiavolo thank you for this amazing mod you kind soul!

This is probably a stupid question, but does it work for AE? I know some scripted mods for SE still work in AE but is this one of them? 

Thanks again and much love ❤️

Hi Safsaf,

Glad you are enjoying the mod. It works just fine with the AE update. As far as I know, the only mods that don't work with AE are those that use SKSE64 plugins. So scripted mods that don't, models, textures etc all should work fine.

12 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Hi Safsaf,

Glad you are enjoying the mod. It works just fine with the AE update. As far as I know, the only mods that don't work with AE are those that use SKSE64 plugins. So scripted mods that don't, models, textures etc all should work fine.

Oh my god that was so helpful, you are amazing ❤️ 

• 5 weeks later...
11 hours ago, moonlit07 said:

How do I get back to Sovngard? I tried sleeping since Talos mentioned dreaming but doesn't seem to work. Thank you

Unfortunately there is no way to get back to Sovngard. The last scene with Talos is meant as a goodbye. Sorry.

• 3 months later...

help, after i did the talos temple quest in windhelm and back to the village, the bois keep chasing me and keep talking to me,no matter what i do
and my save doesnt generate skse folder which means cant be loaded anymore, i tried to start a new game the result is still the same

Edited by hu3hu3hu3
1 hour ago, hu3hu3hu3 said:

help, after i did the talos temple quest in windhelm and back to the village, the bois keep chasing me and keep talking to me,no matter what i do
and my save doesnt generate skse folder which means cant be loaded anymore, i tried to start a new game the result is still the same

Can you give me more information? I don't know what you mean with the boys chasing you. Do they attack you? or do they want sex?

If your save doesn't generate a skse folder (or so you mean an skse-SAVE?), that means something is wrong with your mod setup. You will need to fix that first.

Which mod manager do you use?

Also perhaps take a look at the new STEP, which gives some very handy pointers about how to correctly install mods and mod-extenders. You don't need to follow their whole modlist, but at least read through the Skyrim set-up and extenders parts. (Steps 1, 2 and 3 and Step 4.02 (extenders))

18 hours ago, ButchDiavolo said:

Can you give me more information? I don't know what you mean with the boys chasing you. Do they attack you? or do they want sex?

If your save doesn't generate a skse folder (or so you mean an skse-SAVE?), that means something is wrong with your mod setup. You will need to fix that first.

Which mod manager do you use?

Also perhaps take a look at the new STEP, which gives some very handy pointers about how to correctly install mods and mod-extenders. You don't need to follow their whole modlist, but at least read through the Skyrim set-up and extenders parts. (Steps 1, 2 and 3 and Step 4.02 (extenders))

thank you for the response, im looking at the link right now, also yes they (the whole guards) didnt attack me but just talk to me, in my case, sexlab romance dialogue appeared, seems its only the guards, idk if it has something to do with bounty from a different city, i have no bounty mods. they followed me where ever i go, and cant even fast travelling.

Im on SSE with MO2 

SKSE save, after few research i realize its only came with ess file and not skse file, ill do some more testing. it happened since i did a cocksmen quest, even with a new save, i'll do some more testing 

Edited by hu3hu3hu3
On 9/8/2022 at 9:45 AM, hu3hu3hu3 said:

thank you for the response, im looking at the link right now, also yes they (the whole guards) didnt attack me but just talk to me, in my case, sexlab romance dialogue appeared, seems its only the guards, idk if it has something to do with bounty from a different city, i have no bounty mods. they followed me where ever i go, and cant even fast travelling.

Im on SSE with MO2 

SKSE save, after few research i realize its only came with ess file and not skse file, ill do some more testing. it happened since i did a cocksmen quest, even with a new save, i'll do some more testing 

Did you manage to figure out what the problems is/ was?

hey sorry for the late reply.. the guards are still chasing me. ill start another game and try to clear the talos shrine quest with setstage

update, clearing cvtalos1 with console fixed it

nvm it broke again, cant even start cvtalos2 with console

Edited by hu3hu3hu3
  • 6 months later...
On 3/25/2023 at 3:22 AM, Bedlamxoxo said:

Hello, the twins offer to have sex with me then just say I was a great fuck after a pause. I have the m2m animations enabled.

This is not caused by Cocksmen I'm afraid. Sex scenes not playing can have several causes, ranging from script lag, not finding an appropriate animation etc. If you only have M2m animations installed, it could be Sexlab didn't find an animation to play. I would suggest installing more animations (i.e. Billyy's, Leito and/or Anubs), giving SexLab more options to choose from. "Normal" animations (=not specifically gay) tagged with anal and oral get chosen for Male-on-male content. You could, if you want/ need more animations, install SLATE to add/ remove appropriate tags (i.e. removing the MF, vaginal, straight tags and adding anal, MM).

On 3/25/2023 at 4:45 PM, bigfootgolem said:

During Blood of a God quest, I can't seem to get the potion recipe to work; I can only add 3 ingredients, but the potion itself requires all 5? The quest marker seems to point to just above the fireplace for some reason?image.png.833f23d00ab0a96a64abad8335bfd5e1.png

I am assuming that you are using the alchemy table to create the potion? If so, you have to use the cooking pot for it (hence the quest marker at the fireplace). There will be a recipe for "Blood of Talos", just select that and it should be created. Then run back to Fanar at the pond.

If I am misunderstanding, let me know.

On 9/14/2022 at 11:51 AM, hu3hu3hu3 said:

hey sorry for the late reply.. the guards are still chasing me. ill start another game and try to clear the talos shrine quest with setstage

update, clearing cvtalos1 with console fixed it

nvm it broke again, cant even start cvtalos2 with console

I believe it's SexTalk that causes the issue, specifically the option here:image.png.2a3fff8a19dd1dd4d4ea493f8cd520df.png

1 hour ago, ButchDiavolo said:

I am assuming that you are using the alchemy table to create the potion? If so, you have to use the cooking pot for it (hence the quest marker at the fireplace). There will be a recipe for "Blood of Talos", just select that and it should be created. Then run back to Fanar at the pond.

If I am misunderstanding, let me know.

Ah I see, I suppose it was a bit vague, because a) the quest says it's a potion, and b) the quest marker isn't pointing at the cooking station itself. So I was very confused until you mentioned it. Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Bedlamxoxo said:

Cocksmen replaced the Statue of Talos I use from Monuments of Men in Windhelm with a regular statue until I fulfilled the masturbation prompt.

70596-1656732723-993929236.png

Yes, that is because the masturbation "version" of the statue is scripted, so it isn't automatically replaced like the static version ? This is also why the statue in Cocksmen is the regular statue. There is not much I can do about that at the moment unfortunately. I am still trying to find a solution for it though.

• 6 months later...
On 4/24/2023 at 9:09 PM, Bedlamxoxo said:

Cocksmen replaced the Statue of Talos I use from Monuments of Men in Windhelm with a regular statue until I fulfilled the masturbation prompt.

70596-1656732723-993929236.png

Hey Bedlamxoxo,

I finally figured out how to get the correct (JD's) version of the statues to work. I have made a patch for it, but I have to wait for JD's permission to use his models and textures. I have no idea how long that will take, since he has been very ill. He is better now apparently, but I don't know if he still checks Nexus and the like. *crosses fingers*

On 1/31/2022 at 8:21 AM, ButchDiavolo said:

Hi, Glad you are enjoying the mod. I know that Kaiden2 place a house in the pond at Cocksmen. I too tried way, WAY back (when Skyrim was still in black & white and the Throat of the World was a mere hill) to make a patch for it, but lost the will to life basically, so abandoned that idea. I don't think there is a patch for Kaidan2 at least, I am not aware of it.

So, if your will to life is stronger than mine and do manage to make a patch, please let us know! If you do, please be sure to ask the mod creator of Kaidan2 for permission first (unless it already has open permissions)

I experimented with a few different Kaidan house mods, and some change the terrain in that area more than others. I eventually settled on Autumn Watch Addition: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56106  . Sort it after Cocksmen or the house will be sinking into a swamp. 

I found a crude workaround for the Kaiden2 statue position. From the console, I clicked on the Talos statue and typed "moveto player". After a few tries, I sorta got the statue level with the ground of the Kaidan 2 mod. It wasn't perfect, and you still jack-off mid air, but it sorta worked. I suppose one could patch the Cocksmen village to just lower the position of the statue and flowers to the ground. If the statue is only used to kick off the quest, then it may not matter much in the long run.

2 hours ago, shwabam said:

hey so every time I interact with the door to the inn my game crashes
any ideas as to why?

To be honest, no.

The slightly more helpful response would be that you probably have some sort of mod incompatibility. Crashes like this can be caused by literally hundreds of different things. It could be a faulty mesh, a script error (unlikely in this case), the Hagraven at Orphan Rock having bad gas today, etc.

To try and figure out what exactly is causing it, you can try first putting the mod as low as possible in the modlist. If you use MO2, this means in the left column.

If that doesn't help, you could install Crash Logger, then play until you crash and check the crashlog (in your C:\Users\[computer name]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE directory). If you can't make sense of it, you could send me the crashlog (as a file or under a spoiler!) and I will see what I can find.