13 hours ago, Raulz0r said:

I have tried your suggestion but nothing happens. I have uploaded a recording from my game.

https://mega.nz/#!XdwXHQ7b!tp4wP2xxCuQlEVW2_M2LKontnskf6B_AFiwumPcBlCg

Thanks for posting that video. I have no idea why the quest won't update after you put the code in ?

Could you perhaps send me your papyrus log? Maybe there is something in there that can clear things up for me.

You can find the log at C:\Users\[yourname]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script. The log I need is the papyrus.0.log.

if you don't have any logs there, you have to turn on papyrus logging in the skyrim.ini.

Look for the [Papyrus] section in the ini-file and set bEnableLogging=1. and save the file.

Then start the game and try the quest part again. wait a few minutes then close the game if it again doesn't play.

then go to the above directory and send me the papyrus.0.log.

afterwards you can set bEnableLogging=0. and save the file.

I have a Problem with this.

Everytime I have to "watch Lortheim beat off" (in front of the statue) my game freeze. I have no idea why that happen. 

I did the whole quest earlier and it worked. Then I started a new game and began the quest new, it does no work on that point. What can I do? I have all the requirements, I did the cleanings with that fallrim tool (as written here somewhere). No chance.

Tom

18 hours ago, Raulz0r said:

Thanks for the log. It told me that, for some reason, the scene that is meant to start after you brought the two brothers together, isn't being recognized... which in turn explains why putting the quest stage in manually isn't working either... As for WHY this happens, I have no idea. The script isn't that complicated, so it should just work. ?

The best thing you can do is skip the scene and move to the next quest stage.

Spoiler

What happens during the scene: the brothers talk things out. It turns out that they are in love with eachother and then the next quest stage is them having sex while you watch

in the console put:  setstage CVTalos5 60

Hope that solves it for you.

2 hours ago, gizmozh said:

I have a Problem with this.

Everytime I have to "watch Lortheim beat off" (in front of the statue) my game freeze. I have no idea why that happen. 

I did the whole quest earlier and it worked. Then I started a new game and began the quest new, it does no work on that point. What can I do? I have all the requirements, I did the cleanings with that fallrim tool (as written here somewhere). No chance.

Tom

Hi Gizmozh Tom,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with the mod as well.

When you started a new game, did you change anything about the mod order? For best results, the mod should be as low as possible in your loadorder. This is especially important if you have mods installed that may affect Lortheim (Don't know if there are any, but you never know)

Another thing you can try is reinstalling the mod. But from your description it sounds like you already did that.

So... I guess the best option is to forward the quest to past Lortheims jack off scene. To do this:

Spoiler

Open de console with the tilde (~) key

type in setstage CVTalos1 50

press enter

close console with the ~key

That should progress the quest.

Hope that helps

17 hours ago, Vachnic said:

Thanks for the log. It told me that, for some reason, the scene that is meant to start after you brought the two brothers together, isn't being recognized... which in turn explains why putting the quest stage in manually isn't working either... As for WHY this happens, I have no idea. The script isn't that complicated, so it should just work. ?

Hide contents

What happens during the scene: the brothers talk things out. It turns out that they are in love with eachother and then the next quest stage is them having sex while you watch

I did input in the console the command but now the quest it won't complete itself.

It says in the journal:

Well... I didn't see THAT coming! It is clear they love each other in every possible way! Anyway... watching two men, brothers or not, make love with such passion... what a turn-on!

Decided to try this out with the limited amount of working content for SE and have to say, this looks good so far. I tend to use a female character, so the dialogue is a bit odd, but it's no different than some of the Amorous Adventures mod quests not distinguishing male or female. Only real issue I saw was that Mass Match Maker doesn't start a scene between NPC's and PC when female and turns into a big circle jerk (which is a little different I guess, lol).  I'll play more of it later, but still happy with what is there. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't get this to work right. After entering the village I'm getting a quest and that's it. Trying to talk to inkeepers but apart from my prositution mod dialogue options nothing else is shown. I've tried to load it as last and it doesn't seem to work at all.

Attached Papyrus log if someone could look at that.

It's my second day im trying to sort it....

Thank You

PapyrusUtilDev.log

14 hours ago, ffabris said:

Did you read the FAQ in the mod description page?

I did yeah.

The trouble is I don't even chave a chance to push first part of the quest further as I don't have dialogues options.

I've reinstalled everything which is recommended and LOOT load order then pushed mod to load as the last one - without the success.

The only thing which could be not working right is Fuz Ro Doh but then sextalk is not voiced and it shows...

Edit:

Link to my google drive video with mod performance: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uVL1Sc3D7J7prwJpl5v3fPOD_1K-6oVq

• 3 weeks later...

This is a fun mod, thanks! Everything went well up to the "Harrald and Saerlund" scene. They just stand next to each other, and that's it. I tried both console commands, "Setstage CVTalos5 50" or 60, nothing. You get the journal message, but the actors are stuck and the quest doesn't close or proceed. Does the thread have more stages?

Is it the location? They both live upstairs in the Palace of Kings, given the state of my game.

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2018 at 6:29 AM, Vachnic said:

Hide contents

Just to say, I'm having the same issue with Saerlund and Harrold. Setting the quest stage to 50 and 60 didn't work, so I tried 70 and that finally advanced the quest. This little hiccup aside, I'm having fun so far!

Update: Eh... it refused to move on again when it was time for the sex scene. Skipped ahead to 90.

• 7 months later...

I can't get the sex scenes to work. They'll advance the quest, but skip the sex scene. Also, the 3rd quest where you come back and use the shrine, nothing happens, so I can't advance beyond the second quest. There are 4 files. One says vanilla. I'm supposed to have them all in the mod manager? If I take out the one that says vanilla, the village disappears.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am probably just missing something or blind but I cannot find the village. I went south of Ivarstead and found the cave. I walked all around the area and went south enough to find a imperial soldier camp. 

I tried getting Solitude mens club mod prior to this and couldnt find any of the locations either.

I have the requirements and use Nexus Mod Manager (NMM).

I dont have any mods that change the landscape other than this (I uninstalled Solitude mens club prior to installing this).

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2020 at 4:44 PM, Stevio004 said:

I am probably just missing something or blind but I cannot find the village. I went south of Ivarstead and found the cave. I walked all around the area and went south enough to find a imperial soldier camp. 

I tried getting Solitude mens club mod prior to this and couldnt find any of the locations either.

I have the requirements and use Nexus Mod Manager (NMM).

I dont have any mods that change the landscape other than this (I uninstalled Solitude mens club prior to installing this).

Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem, its not coming up with a fast travel location either; even after "tmm 1" … I dunno what's wrong with it. I even tried a reduced load order but same thing. Shame Really wanted to try it out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 8:51 PM, SafyreStorme said:

Just to say, I'm having the same issue with Saerlund and Harrold. Setting the quest stage to 50 and 60 didn't work, so I tried 70 and that finally advanced the quest. This little hiccup aside, I'm having fun so far!

Update: Eh... it refused to move on again when it was time for the sex scene. Skipped ahead to 90.

I had a similar issue with the Love Thy Brother (CVTalos5) portion. Skipping ahead to 50 and 60 did nothing, 70 completed the first part of the brothers' quest (where you're supposed to watch them go at it), but then it locked up when Harrald invited me to join. Skipped ahead to 90, which gave the "Speak to Harrald again" objective. Was able to get that one to complete, and the quest completed, but the next quest did not start. Is there a time delay on CVTalos6 like there was with the second quest in the line, or is this a glitch?

Any info is appreciated! I'm definitely enjoying this mod!