Slave collar for npc and players and "Usable" effect

If you equip the slave collar, any npc who is nearby can have sex with you as long as the area doesn't restrict it. You can equip a slave collar on npc the same way job offer mod works.

This would allow a new effect called (as of now) "usable" as long as you wear the collar. Then people can apply that effect to weapon or have it simply on always so the npc rape player and player rape npc can be possible. This mod adds a slave collar and the "usable" effect and act as its own api mod.

"Usable" is different form lust effect how ever as it doesn't pause the npc or player into a block. It uses the click to talk function on the npc.

i like the idea.  but i want to add to this idea. i was think of something to do with the staff/ship member of you're ship, how this works is interact with you're staff and you will get an option to have follow you or stay, if you pick "follow" you're staff will have a icon that will show up on the left like a player joining you, like a player icon you can click on it. clicking on the staff icon will give you more options from 'follow', 'stay', 'interact', 'protect' ,'return to ship' and 'inventory'. now how all the options works

((1)) interact option

this option tells you're staff what to interact with. from beds, leavers, doors and chairs. this can be use to have a staff take a hit for a trap. this can also be used to have you're staff get in a bed and have sexy time with them or have staff on staff action.

---------------

((2)) return to ship option

this option is use to remove staff from the party. you can still add them back their  just at the ship

--------------

((3)) inventory option

this option lets you change your staff outfit and weapons and they an hold items. they can only can hold 5 different items, why 5 items so its not over powered

--------------

((4)) protect option

this option let you pick a target by clicking on to protect, like a npc for a quest you need to protect back to town.

---------

how you're idea can work with this that the slave collar can make a new staff type crewmember_slave or is the spawn command crewmemberslave. pretty much it forces npc to be "staff" it won't make them a node like the sexbound we have but this will make sure we  can't break the game so easily. because if you think about it the aphrodites bow does kill npc and replace them with a copy so that why i think this maybe a better idea. and i don't know why this is not a mod.

On 6/26/2018 at 4:15 AM, shittyguy said:

((1)) interact option

this option tells you're staff what to interact with. from beds, leavers, doors and chairs. this can be use to have a staff take a hit for a trap. this can also be used to have you're staff get in a bed and have sexy time with them or have staff on staff action.

---------------

((2)) return to ship option

this option is use to remove staff from the party. you can still add them back their  just at the ship

--------------

((3)) inventory option

this option lets you change your staff outfit and weapons and they an hold items. they can only can hold 5 different items, why 5 items so its not over powered

--------------

((4)) protect option

this option let you pick a target by clicking on to protect, like a npc for a quest you need to protect back to town.

These are not doable for a few too many good reasons, sadly. Still, its a really nice idea i'd love to see one day in Starbound...

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of a delayed response, but on the topic of collars, how feasible is it to have an item on a player that another player can interact with? Basically a collar that could, say, make the wearer unable to move, or nude, or the like when the other player uses a remote or something.

On 7/6/2018 at 10:14 PM, lindazana said:

A bit of a delayed response, but on the topic of collars, how feasible is it to have an item on a player that another player can interact with? Basically a collar that could, say, make the wearer unable to move, or nude, or the like when the other player uses a remote or something.

That one is definitely more feasible. Difficulty of implementation is gonna on how the coder decides to approach it really. The "controller" for the collar could be a AoE invisible wave, and the collars just another status effect that makes them vulnerable to the special status effect caused by the remote, then from there, you can probably make people nude, drop their clothes, paralyze them, you pick really. Only thing i don't think you can do is enforce a player to enter a bed or chair, or other such interactables.

While in an ideal world each remote would be tuned to a collar, the chances of multiple players wearing said collar in the same screen or even world at the same time is very slim. A simple 2-3 second paralyze with some low-power electric or force-field graphics, or.... I dunno, half minute, of the nude debuff seem the best choices for it. I'm curious what the limitations are for this. Could it be keyed to send a whisper/private message to the collared player? Custom sounds? 

...Now we just need a motivated modder to make it :P

• 1 year later...

any news on this subject? been trying to make a small mod to add a crew member type that has sex with you when you talk interact with them, but i can't figure out how to link the two. would enjoy a "usable" effect, and/or just a way to call for sex when the player interacts with the npc. trying to keep them an npc though, i feel like a furniture item would kinda ruin it.

anyway lemme know

Archived