how to mod oblivion in 2018

i just need to know how to mod oblivion again i have no idea on how to mod the game anymore and i tried using google but it didnt show me how to mod the game so if someone could post a video on how to mod oblivion id appreciate it

Well, if you're talking about installing LAPF mods, you can head to this link, which was made by fejeena, very detailed, all you need to know is in there or check out this Quick Installation Guide where you can find a sample load order for your later on LAPF mods and some basic instructions.

If you're talking about installing mods in general, I suggest you install the files manually; drag 'n drop the Meshes, Textures, .esp(s) files in your "Data" folder then Activate/Sort them out with your tool of choice (I personally use OBMM).

Lastly, the armor mod in the thumbnail.... I couldn't find it anywhere, if you like bikini armors, perhaps this will interest you? I think you should take the picture of the thumbnail and post it on a "find this mod" thread.

In my Link is a example load order with most Lovers Mods ( More Lovers Mods as in the "Quick Installation Guide" Link)  I add some of the newer lovers Mods.

But in my Link are only the basic Mods you need and the nude bodies to start with Lovers.

If you want real game changes you should look here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/50847-anatriaxs-guide-to-morroblivion/

Even if you don't use Morroblivion you will find many useful Mods and informations.

5 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Well, if you're talking about installing LAPF mods, you can head to this link, which was made by fejeena, very detailed, all you need to know is in there or check out this Quick Installation Guide where you can find a sample load order for your later on LAPF mods and some basic instructions.

If you're talking about installing mods in general, I suggest you install the files manually; drag 'n drop the Meshes, Textures, .esp(s) files in your "Data" folder then Activate/Sort them out with your tool of choice (I personally use OBMM).

Lastly, the armor mod in the thumbnail.... I couldn't find it anywhere, if you like bikini armors, perhaps this will interest you? I think you should take the picture of the thumbnail and post it on a "find this mod" thread.

regular mods and sex mods

sorry for these 50 questions its just been a long long time since i modded and played oblivion and also im using the steam version of oblivion goty and obmm wont launch instead it says i should use the steam play button instead and the game crashes :/ i only have the mods that are used in the video installed and game crashes i must be missing something but idk what it is

Archived