Cataclysm DDA adult mod?

I've been looking for a mod that adds something like arousal, sex, masturbation or rape but unfortunately I couldn't find anything that will even be close to that stuff. Not a single one.
That's why I decided to make this topic, to ask if someone knows of that kind of mod. Maybe someone is working on it? hmmm?

BTW. The game is great and worth trying, might be hard at the beginning because of complex but when you get used to the basics it will be a hell of a fun.
p.s. MshockXotto+ is the best graphic pack

• 1 month later...

I definitely wish there were, but so far all I found a long time ago was just a mod that added a few extra types of dildos, but... they didn't really have much function other than being identical to the 'massager' already in the base game.

• 1 month later...

The game is getting a multiplayer pygame adaptation SO if you want the mod learn a little bit of python and program it. Python is not hard to learn and if people would be be willing to actually WORK on making the mod then they will exist. Im already working on stuff for the game but I cant do everything so I encourage you to try it out for yourself.

I've actually laid out a basic modular NPC interaction system for CDDA a few years ago as a side project, but didn't want to mess with the source code and dig myself into the hole of spilled coffee late night emails. It's all still on paper (my trusty notepad will never spontaneously fail like my last two SSDs did with all the source code and artwork for the game I've been working on for 3 years). It has raids, caravans from other cities, and something I call "The Envy System". It even accounts for how well the base is hidden. 
It may yet see the light of day. If not for Cataclysm, then for something else.

17 hours ago, Mastodon said:

I've actually laid out a basic modular NPC interaction system for CDDA a few years ago as a side project, but didn't want to mess with the source code and dig myself into the hole of spilled coffee late night emails. It's all still on paper (my trusty notepad will never spontaneously fail like my last two SSDs did with all the source code and artwork for the game I've been working on for 3 years). It has raids, caravans from other cities, and something I call "The Envy System". It even accounts for how well the base is hidden. 
It may yet see the light of day. If not for Cataclysm, then for something else.

damn if its that well thought out you should maybe show the non sexual parts to the guy who is working on Cataclysm Looming Darkness. That would save development a ton of time and really be great for the game, if it could be adapted to python.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hmm.... i cant get the hentai mod to work.

tried it on the latest version cdda e3 and on d, but both spew out errors trying to make a character.

a bit of a shame this doesnt work... would been cool to see how the lewd things work in the mod even though its just demons and not all enemies.

i am kinda imagineing a system similar to the violated heroine combat system, where monsters can grab you and rip cloths off and do combat lewd actions while you struggle to get out of grabs or so.

and rimjobworld like actions with pregnancy, sperm and npcs and slaves and camp people, animal pets, monster pet taming, and bodyparts for people and monsters.

cdda has quite some potential for interesting working lewd modding also with the mutations...

• 2 weeks later...

Nelia is right, there is so much to work with in CDDA as far as interactions with enemies who are literally inhabited by an evil slime parasite looking to get inside you, already having long-term status effects which can last 9 months, replaceable body parts like Rimworld, the ability to craft vibrators, and the ability to make structures out of living blob you can sit inside of. It practically writes itself.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I normally hate to bump a dead thread, but one idea for implementing pregnancy would be to hijack the Dermatik parasite code.

If you wanted a hentai monster that impregnates/lays eggs/larva in characters you could have it set to stun or grapple, use a special attack (like that of the Dermatiks) and then flee.

not sure how to implement sex with other survivors other than adding a 'use' function to a condom, vibrator,strap-on or some such (needs adding), (maybe) crib some of the code from the old hentai mod (uses lua) that determines if an NPC will have sex with you. (not sure if that part is in lua, JSON or what)

• 4 months later...
On 10/8/2021 at 12:32 PM, anon7734 said:

I normally hate to bump a dead thread, but one idea for implementing pregnancy would be to hijack the Dermatik parasite code.

If you wanted a hentai monster that impregnates/lays eggs/larva in characters you could have it set to stun or grapple, use a special attack (like that of the Dermatiks) and then flee.

not sure how to implement sex with other survivors other than adding a 'use' function to a condom, vibrator,strap-on or some such (needs adding), (maybe) crib some of the code from the old hentai mod (uses lua) that determines if an NPC will have sex with you. (not sure if that part is in lua, JSON or what)

For what version is this ?

• 10 months later...
On 10/8/2021 at 11:32 AM, anon7734 said:

Right, so what's on is somewhere along 0.D - 0.E CDDA reworked their code, specifically name strings and item properties. On top of that the mod itself for some reason contains a lot of syntax error (missing brackets, comma, quotation marks here and there, nothing too major). The game does have a very good integrated debugger, and I'll try to fix/update the mod to work with the new game version. I'm pretty busy irl as of now though so no promises on when it can be done.
Now if I would figure out how does the game define IUSE function that would be great.

Edit: Nevermind the game got rid of lua modding.

Edited by dankmobilebase

I guess there's no reason to fix errors in the code if the entire way the code was written got made redundant.

I've been browsing the CDDA modding tutorials and design documents and it seems like adding NPCs and NPC dialogue isn't that difficult. For certain measures of the term difficult anyway. My complete lack of programming experience might make my judgement of that heavily skewed in unfavorable directions, though.

When I have some downtime I'll poke around and see if I can't make some simple NPC interactions and try to figure out where to go from there.

3 hours ago, Wooded Meadow said:

I guess there's no reason to fix errors in the code if the entire way the code was written got made redundant.

I've been browsing the CDDA modding tutorials and design documents and it seems like adding NPCs and NPC dialogue isn't that difficult. For certain measures of the term difficult anyway. My complete lack of programming experience might make my judgement of that heavily skewed in unfavorable directions, though.

When I have some downtime I'll poke around and see if I can't make some simple NPC interactions and try to figure out where to go from there.

Yeaah, the move from LUA killed a lot of mods. A shame too, as the hentai mod was starting to go places. Clothing-removing enemies, corruption-causing cum, the ability to mess with the chances of each, and change the cooldown of them, and any assaults. With some fiddling you could import the strip and assault code to other monsters, with mixed results, as I never figured out what affected the exhaustion/downtime caused by them. I wish you luck in trying to get this back in!

Someone said on the f95zone website that their is a custom Japanese version of the game meant for adult modding. Meaning that the mods are in Japanese and the game version is in Japanese. But he said he was working on a translation and he said he got a lot of it translated, but some of it he was struggling on translating. He also said that he continued work on the hentai mod and translated other mods like it, but the problem is that I don't know where his translated mods are on the internet. You also may want to look into the forks of the game that reimplements the lua back into the game. For example cataclysm-BN just announced that they are reintroducing lua into the game. They also have I think a thing to translate mods. Which is really good because there are alot of adult japense mods. There was also some project for the game that I can't find that reimplemented some stuff taken out by the developers including lua support I think.

Edited by ownage123
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/3/2023 at 3:40 PM, ownage123 said:

Someone said on the f95zone website that their is a custom Japanese version of the game meant for adult modding. Meaning that the mods are in Japanese and the game version is in Japanese. But he said he was working on a translation and he said he got a lot of it translated, but some of it he was struggling on translating. He also said that he continued work on the hentai mod and translated other mods like it, but the problem is that I don't know where his translated mods are on the internet. You also may want to look into the forks of the game that reimplements the lua back into the game. For example cataclysm-BN just announced that they are reintroducing lua into the game. They also have I think a thing to translate mods. Which is really good because there are alot of adult japense mods. There was also some project for the game that I can't find that reimplemented some stuff taken out by the developers including lua support I think.

You mentioned forks and LUA, there's the Delta Fork (also known as the racism fork because they wanted to remove bloat and apparently removed something that offended a dev and people bandwagon'd on that) which brought back LUA. Could take some work but anyone who wants to revive the older hentai mod that relied on LUA can check that out.

Dev on that fork is also working on pregnancy and a functioning dialogue making tool so that could be useful.

On 2/3/2023 at 10:00 AM, AIInOurFuture said:

I asked the neural network to create a monster that would hug the player when meeting him, and that's what came out of it. (Code in the picture)

AI.png

Does it work in game? If so then this could be incredibly useful for modding in general. Not so much hentai given it's not built for that, as well as the insane amount of checks to make sure you aren't doing anything it does like. So anything fun really.

14 hours ago, InfiniteImperator said:

You mentioned forks and LUA, there's the Delta Fork (also known as the racism fork because they wanted to remove bloat and apparently removed something that offended a dev and people bandwagon'd on that) which brought back LUA. Could take some work but anyone who wants to revive the older hentai mod that relied on LUA can check that out.

Dev on that fork is also working on pregnancy and a functioning dialogue making tool so that could be useful.

Does it work in game? If so then this could be incredibly useful for modding in general. Not so much hentai given it's not built for that, as well as the insane amount of checks to make sure you aren't doing anything it does like. So anything fun really.

Their is also the Japanese fork that has been translated. It has an updated and improved hentai mod built into it along with other mods. This also has its own features and other adult mods. But, it has not been updated since 2020. Also I have heard that the japanese devs may be making other adult mods, but it is hard to tell because it is in discord and you can't translate it. But, I am a member of their discord and have not really seen any adult mods other than one that adds in adult graphics to zombies. Their is also an English mod called the reproduction mod which is supposedly a new and improved hentai mod that was in the works. But, it has not been updated for 2 years.

Bright nights brought back lua support so you can look into that.

Their is also other modding communities for cataclysm that most likely have adult mods. But are behind a language barrier. Chinese have xianxia mods and most likely have adult mods but are hard to find. Korean mods have martial arts and korean versions of xianxia, and probably have adult mods in some form.(however according to a reddit user the xianxia mods were made for BN). I can't find any korean mods, but their modding community is most likely massive because they have built their own games inspired by cataclysm. 

JP Homebrew Version link: https://github.com/roloa/Cataclysm-DDA_variant

English JP Version: https://github.com/roloa/Cataclysm-DDA_variant/releases/tag/Variant_JP_r14_en

Reproduction mod: https://github.com/MutaMan/Reproduction-mod

12 hours ago, ownage123 said:

Their is also the Japanese fork that has been translated. It has an updated and improved hentai mod built into it along with other mods. This also has its own features and other adult mods. But, it has not been updated since 2020. Also I have heard that the japanese devs may be making other adult mods, but it is hard to tell because it is in discord and you can't translate it. But, I am a member of their discord and have not really seen any adult mods other than one that adds in adult graphics to zombies. Their is also an English mod called the reproduction mod which is supposedly a new and improved hentai mod that was in the works. But, it has not been updated for 2 years.

Bright nights brought back lua support so you can look into that.

Their is also other modding communities for cataclysm that most likely have adult mods. But are behind a language barrier. Chinese have xianxia mods and most likely have adult mods but are hard to find. Korean mods have martial arts and korean versions of xianxia, and probably have adult mods in some form.(however according to a reddit user the xianxia mods were made for BN). I can't find any korean mods, but their modding community is most likely massive because they have built their own games inspired by cataclysm. 

JP Homebrew Version link: https://github.com/roloa/Cataclysm-DDA_variant

English JP Version: https://github.com/roloa/Cataclysm-DDA_variant/releases/tag/Variant_JP_r14_en

Reproduction mod: https://github.com/MutaMan/Reproduction-mod

Tried to install the reproduction mod on an old version. one of the folders says E.11285 and with how long ago it was updated that seems like about the same time. But even with that trying to start a new game just gives an error and sends back to the title screen. The japanese one seems to be working.