Cataclysm DDA adult mod?

On 1/29/2024 at 11:10 AM, Kaito1800 said:

Here's an updated version to the mod going for the latest experimental build. From the errors I had when running using the previous fixed version, the issues that was causing them were missing lines for recipes that now requires a specified activity level. If you have any other errors, please include a snippet, ss, or pic of it.

EDIT: The replacement instructions are from the original outdated mod, I haven't touched it and forgotten to change the replacement location. The location for replacements are *\cdda\data\json\npcs\common_chat

I apologies for the inconvenience that may have caused.

Experimental Build: 2024-01-29-0218 Version: efce1ca

Reproduction_Updated v.efce1ca.zip 36.48 kB · 142 downloads

gonna wait for this on BN

image_2024-03-30_163040876.png

Edited by stonec51
  • 2 weeks later...

Time to introduce myself. So were saw this post since 20XX ish but not this year for sure. And been about week coming back to the game playing serious mode with F.0-3 the version of original reproduce mod and making huge prograss just to see Katio update it to 2024 experiment build. Man, I put alot of time in this F.0 build but I willing to get on to newer version. Mind teaching me how to update the mod? for person with absolute zero experience modding this game and also hope you can keep updating the mod to match the experiment build. I willing to also work on it too if I can. Tho never touch github stuff many video game modder using soo don't know how to keep it up-to-date

just want some spice for the game to never die. Found this game for ages before Sseth even post about it but were too young and too complex to get into and been playing time to time in 2022 (Tried BN and cant tell diff that much and feel it older than CDDA)-2023 trying to get to it but meh out knowing that newer version always better anyway. Now here. a shining light of hope and I making it sooo far into the game and meet Spoiler and Spoiler with this F.0-3 version and i soo in it and want to see all new stuff in experiment but with this mod too.

Edited by MilesKiyaAnny