Run Dragonborn Run (Creature Edition)

View File

Creature Edition

(Final version of RUN Dragonbron RUUUN)

0 Scripts

20180616173014_4.thumb.jpg.f60b42f4bbb6956ea5b5739483540054.jpg

Description:

Yes this will work with the SE version or the LE version

In a nutshell this increases the damage animals and creatures do to a more realistic amount, so now you have a chance to be defeated by all the animals and creatures in Skyrim and as the title says, you will have no choice at times buts to run and regroup 

Even thou this mod is not an adult mod , it was created for the adult mods. The problem with Skyrim is that after you reach level 25 or so, you will not meet many challenges after that. This mod changes that, you can meet a level 200 mage at level 1. This unlevels everything in the game, no more "enemies leveling up with you". Enemies with be tough whether your level 1 or level 150, and this version is the Run Dragonborn RUUUN legendary edition with creature tweaks.

First off, there are NO Scripts, you can put this in your load order at anytime, and remove it at anytime. This is a ESP file only that can also be bashed.

Reasoning for this mod:

With mods like Devious Cursed Loot, Defeat, and Submit this file seems necessary to me. These mods allow a bleed out effect instead of dying, where you can be raped, captured, or bound...But once you get to level 25 or 30 , most things in Skyrim cannot defeat you anymore unless you let them, with this mod, mods that have a bleed out effect for a different outcome then death now is useful throughout your whole playthru

Further more, with everyone using all the amazing Animations people are making, now the creatures have a real chance of actually defeating you and raping you

Creature tweaks:

(All damage numbers are per hit)

Mammoth - Vanilla Damage was 65, I increased it to 400  (come on its a 3 ton woolly mammoth ffs )

Sabre Cat - Vanilla damage was 20, change it up to 180 depending on the way it attacks

Bears -  was 45, changed it to range from 60 to 180 depending on the type of attack

Werebears now do up to 200 damage to your hp

Werewolves now do up to 200 damage to your hp

Spiders large and small now have a effective poison attack, if hit by the spit, you can lose up to 100 health over time from the poisoning. If poisoned from a bite you can lose up to 200 hp over a short period of time

Chaurus poison effects same at large spiders on the spit, but their poison bite can do up to 260 points of damage if cure poison potion is not taken

Deer, change the damage from 5 to 50 ( those horns have to do some damage)

Cow, Changed damage from 10 to 100, again its a 2000 lbs fucking cow ffs

Mudcrabs, changed damage from 10 to 35

Trolls can now damage you up to 300 hp points per hit

Giants are just fucking strong, and have over 12000 hp of their own now

Hare.... come on seriously, I did not do anything with the fucking rabbit :)

and I know I missed some creature's but you get the point

The only creatures I didn't touch were Dragons because of the mod Dangerous Dragons, and vampires because of the city attacks

Installation

Use your mod manager of unzip and drop into data folder

If you already use Run Dragonborn RUUN legendary version, you can just drop this file into your data folder and it will overwrite it, no need for a clean save

Compatibility

This is compatible with everything, if you use any mods, like orinator, that alter perks, this should be right above that, but overall should always be low in  your load order,(perk mods are always low in the load order as well)

Finally:

Now on top of the increased damage attacks from all the creatures, this mod was built on my origin Run DB RUUN mod so all the enemies and creatures in Skyrim are also leveled up. ranging from level 20 to level 1500, so Skyrim will never be easy again, so if you come to me and say " Hey Caden, I did a one shot on a mammoth with a bow", please be ready to explain why your bow does damage of over 14,000 ?

Credits

Ashal for Sexlab and Lovers Lab

All the Animators, because what kinda Skyrim would it be without sex ( Seriously)

See animations list here 

Fore, for FNIS which allows all of us to use the great animations made here on lovers lab

Kimmy and the DD team because again would you still be playing Skyrim if you didn't have the chance for a inflatable buttplug? ?

I would love to thank Bethesda but really Bethesda should be thanking every modder out there, whether big or small for keeping their buggy game alive for the past 7 years

And Pfiffy, just because he is good people and I love saying his name! :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/16/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim and all DLCS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

I'm still confused how this one fits into the DBrun mod?

Does it extend or replace it?

Is DBrun now obsolete with this? Do I better play both to put fear back into the L40 player? Do they collide and I better pick one of them?

Bethseda didn't do a good job of balancing their game against PC's with weapons and armor enchanted out the wazoo so it's necessitated my playing the game on Legendary mode and actually NOT playing with any +weapon damage buff enchantments.   And that's even with installing the tougher version of High Level Enemies. 

I'll keep this mod in mind when I reach level 40 or so on my current playthrough. 

12 hours ago, worik said:

Is DBrun now obsolete with this? Do I better play both to put fear back into the L40 player? Do they collide and I better pick one of them?

Replaces it, no the other is not obsolete, this just adds much harder creatures

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

umm, could you change the mods name? "Creature Features" is the name of a penis mod that was around before MNC was made:

Oh shit, yea will change it when i get home

15 hours ago, worik said:

Ok I can answer better now that I am not typing from my phone, 

The Run dragon born run original is not obsolete, but you do not need it if you are running this one

The original runndragonborn run doesn't not increase the attack power of the creatures (Melee Damage)

If, for some reason you had both these installed, which you do not need, but if

you did, one would just overwrite the other that's all

11 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

What?

huh?

6 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

Ok I can answer better now that I am not typing from my phone, 

The Run dragon born run original is not obsolete, but you do not need it if you are running this one

The original runndragonborn run doesn't not increase the attack power of the creatures (Melee Damage)

If, for some reason you had both these installed, which you do not need, but if

you did, one would just overwrite the other that's all

huh?

Just wondering.... Sounds interesting.... Will give it a try...

6 hours ago, tarl7 said:

So let me ask in another way, if I just install this will it alter the levels of non creatures as well, such as bandits npc's ect?

Yes, it is the Run Dragonborn Runn mod I made a few months ago with the added difficulty of stronger creature attacks

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Deviljho-san said:

for this mod or the mod parent mod of it suppose to make wolf find  you while your invisble?

No it does change anything in the wolf template except the level the wolf is at

6 hours ago, -Caden- said:

No it does change anything in the wolf template except the level the wolf is at

Ah okay i was just wondering because i'm trying a new playthrough and wolfs can tell where i am while i'm muffled and invisble. Then chase me down.

6 hours ago, sanaret said:

When I try to view the file page I get this error. Any ideas?

Yes that's my bad, I removed the file and combined everything with the other version, its here 

I combined the creature effects in with everything so its all one esp file ( I should have done that from the beginning :) )

30 minutes ago, -Caden- said:

I am going to delete this thread tonight as well since I have it all combined into one

Or maybe better to lock it with a link to the proper download file ?

?