I'm currently experiencing the same issue with Version 1.2 ?

Using AAF Version 73.0beta in the error logs AAF says it is unable to find the Animations-ID and has removed them from the list.

I've tried a fresh install of Atomic Lust + Mutated Lust 1.2 on a new mod free load but without success.

I found what was causing the problem in my installation. I had to remove the Plugin "CumNWealth MutatedLust". After deactivitating it the errors diseapered and animations worked perfectly ?

11 hours ago, Rufgt said:

No, that's SavageCabbage animations

yeah sorry for accusing u. it's annoying that I've been trying to fix my game for 9 hours yesterday, random stuff keep appearing, fixed one, there goes another and another.

and still no good.

On 5/5/2019 at 2:49 PM, GoldenRain said:

Now the issue is SM's always have a boner.  Oh and all other SM animations have a non bendable hard-on.  So only the Penis lick animation is as it should be

I think this is because the ZeX compatible SM body from leito's animation rigs doesn't have morphs yet, that's why only rufgt animations using ZeX bones to morph the penis are working.

Someone will need to create a morphable ZeX SM body so that older animations can still use the up/down sliders.

I have this issue with super mutants that sometimes when I kill them, they don't turn into corpses but rather freeze in the position the killing shot hit them in. They drop their weapon but I can't loot the corpse anymore.

This started happening after I recently updated this mod to one of the newest versions. 

Does anyone know what's going on and how to fix it? Thanks!

1 hour ago, Apap said:

I have this issue with super mutants that sometimes when I kill them, they don't turn into corpses but rather freeze in the position the killing shot hit them in. They drop their weapon but I can't loot the corpse anymore.

This started happening after I recently updated this mod to one of the newest versions. 

Yeah, the author of the new supermutant bodies may not have mentioned it, but the new skeleton and body are experimental at the moment. I don't know if the authors are still working on them as I haven't heard from them in a while, so unfortunately that's something you have to deal with. 

21 hours ago, DeviousGriffin said:

Can anyone recommend any good mods to go along with this, I have AAF Violate, which i think works, but i am wondering if theres something else that could work

Oooh list time.  WARNING lots of settings enabled can led to one mod overriding another 
- AAF Sex Em Up   is a great way to get it on as much as you want
- AAF Prostitution   I haven't tested it out as I don't play a ho (currently) aaannnd AAF SEU (Sex Em Up) has a prostitution hotkey :P
-  Sexual Harassment     you can enable supermutants
-  Morning Sex with Lover    if you have Strong as a Companion he will smash with his morning wood

Combo time:
- Raiders Pet + AAF SEU + Unarmed = SM's are not hostile and you can hook up with them.  You wont get the Raider Pet quest, but you will get some hulk smash time
-  RSE Karma + AAF Violate + SM Stalker + Sexual Harassment     you can enable supermutants
-  Almost endless combos if you get creative with settings

23 hours ago, Apap said:

I noticed this only happens when I have CreatureGameAssets active.

On 5/8/2019 at 2:36 PM, GoldenRain said:

Oooh list time.  WARNING lots of settings enabled can led to one mod overriding another 
- AAF Sex Em Up   is a great way to get it on as much as you want
- AAF Prostitution   I haven't tested it out as I don't play a ho (currently) aaannnd AAF SEU (Sex Em Up) has a prostitution hotkey :P
-  Sexual Harassment     you can enable supermutants
-  Morning Sex with Lover    if you have Strong as a Companion he will smash with his morning wood

Combo time:
- Raiders Pet + AAF SEU + Unarmed = SM's are not hostile and you can hook up with them.  You wont get the Raider Pet quest, but you will get some hulk smash time
-  RSE Karma + AAF Violate + SM Stalker + Sexual Harassment     you can enable supermutants
-  Almost endless combos if you get creative with settings

thanks a bunch, given me some things to look into

what happened to the animations, where the death claw fucks the victim on the ground (without the garbage can), and the victim clings to his fangs?Return them.Here is a link to the video, these animations are shown there (2 and 3 animations).if it's a different mod, say the name.

Fallout 4 Katsu and the Deathclaw - https://ru.m.xhamster.com/videos/fallout-4-katsu-and-the-deathclaw-9859455?from=share_whatsapp

22 minutes ago, soulbreaka said:

Sooo when I try to trigger a death claw animation using AAF violate, it doesn't seem to trigger and the notice from violate tells me to retreat, meaning the whole violate stuff has ended. Anyone know a possible reason why? 

Sounds like less of a Mutated Lust problem and more of an AAF Violate problem.

You can also ask the mod authors of that mod in their Discord: EBWZ

Well what i found out so far that AAF thinks that there were no available deathclaw animations between human female and the deathclaw itself. Looked through the animation list ingame and deathclaw animations are listed there though.

error message shown on top. Ignore the stuff with missing dlc. Although I'm sure i didn't download anything that requires DLC though.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557197872030810112/579526255708209152/unknown.png

3 hours ago, Magenta147 said:

I also have the same problem. DeathClaw animation is not working with AAF Violate. Only needs to retreat...

17 hours ago, soulbreaka said:

Well what i found out so far that AAF thinks that there were no available deathclaw animations between human female and the deathclaw itself. Looked through the animation list ingame and deathclaw animations are listed there though.

error message shown on top. Ignore the stuff with missing dlc. Although I'm sure i didn't download anything that requires DLC though.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557197872030810112/579526255708209152/unknown.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This mod only has animations. Maybe ask in the AAF discord?