• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2018 at 11:36 AM, Rufgt said:

You can go to Mutated Lust_animationData.xml and edit the file to look like this:

<animation id="Deathclaw Cowgirl" time="300">
	<actor gender="M" skeleton="Human">
		<idle form="010035A2" id="Deathclaw Cowgirl D"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="M">
		<idle form="010035A1" id="Deathclaw Cowgirl F"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

I don't think the playable deathclaw mod actually changes your race, so I had to change the deathclaw animation into a human animation.

Soooo, it worked for one dude, but for me it just sort of turns me back into a human, and stretches my limbs into the animation, am i missing something?  I Changed the Skeleton in the XML to "Human"  but it wont work properly at all

On 12/13/2018 at 2:59 AM, vistigious said:

Soooo, it worked for one dude, but for me it just sort of turns me back into a human, and stretches my limbs into the animation, am i missing something?  I Changed the Skeleton in the XML to "Human"  but it wont work properly at all

This seemed to have worked with an old version of AAF (I just tested this out with AAF Alpha 77 and it worked). The doppelganger system of AAF has been through some major changes since AAF Alpha 77, so it's up to the mod author of Playable Deathclaw to make a patch to work with AAF.

2 hours ago, Rufgt said:

This seemed to have worked with an old version of AAF (I just tested this out with AAF Alpha 77 and it worked). The doppelganger system of AAF has been through some major changes since AAF Alpha 77, so it's up to the mod author of Playable Deathclaw to make a patch to work with AAF.

weeeell, considering i only have AAF for these animations, imma just roll back, luckily i keep a backup of my entire FO4 directory handy, now onto removing AAF, and getting the old build.  wish me luck, and THAAANK YOU MUCH

FYI, if you use these animations with mods such as RSE or SEU where a scripted event calls upon an AAF animation, then these animations may not show up or show up bugged. This is because a lot of AAF mods now have the female character be the first actor in an animation slot, not the male or creature. If you use these animations and call upon them with the native AAF hotkeys and make sure that the creature  is selected first, then it'll work fine, but if not, you'll see the creature standing still and your character's limbs stretched out. This is because AAF is trying to animate your human character like a death claw and the death claw like a human.

To fix this, go into the position.xml and swap the <actor> positions so that the <F> actor goes first and the creature actor goes second.

I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out why this mod's death claw animation doesn't work when I surrendered using RSE's system.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2018 at 9:32 PM, asianboy345 said:

FYI, if you use these animations with mods such as RSE or SEU where a scripted event calls upon an AAF animation, then these animations may not show up or show up bugged. This is because a lot of AAF mods now have the female character be the first actor in an animation slot, not the male or creature. If you use these animations and call upon them with the native AAF hotkeys and make sure that the creature  is selected first, then it'll work fine, but if not, you'll see the creature standing still and your character's limbs stretched out. This is because AAF is trying to animate your human character like a death claw and the death claw like a human.

To fix this, go into the position.xml and swap the <actor> positions so that the <F> actor goes first and the creature actor goes second.

I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out why this mod's death claw animation doesn't work when I surrendered using RSE's system.

Thanks asianboy345.  Mutated Lust > AAF > Mutated Lust_animationData.xml is where I did my edits. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2018 at 8:20 PM, GoldenRain said:

Thanks asianboy345.  Mutated Lust > AAF > Mutated Lust_animationData.xml is where I did my edits. 

ok but how though. you only told us how the ring needs to be destroyed in mnt. doom but not how to get their. basically could you post a pic of how it should look or explain it better. i have never had such a problem with animation mods in skyrim but fallout is just a royal pain in my ass. 

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is pretty great and was working fine up until my character surrendered to a ghoul at low health and got violated. The thing is, the animations start playing but my character turns from a female to male body while the ghoul fucks with a flaccid penis. The one thing that doesn't change though is that my character's head is female. After the scene my body changes back to female. Does anybody have an idea as to what causes this? Not very appealing if you ask me. I'll just try reinstalling this mod and others until its fixed or somebody responds.

EDIT: Never mind, it seems that the male body bug is a problem for all animations, I'll probably fix it, hopefully lol. Only real bug is the ghoul's penis being flaccid.

• 1 month later...

Very Good work!Thank You for this Mod. I have a little trouble as no cum on my character. Actually how to get such cum texture as on 3rd GIF, very like it. I found the same glowing ghoul, but no cum after Mutated Lust Animation. I tried to surrender with AAF Violate but no result again. How to get textures or fix it?I really need your advice.

P.S. Sorry for my English, I don't know this language fluently, hope you understood my problem

On 3/28/2019 at 5:13 PM, goblinLOCK said:

Very Good work!Thank You for this Mod. I have a little trouble as no cum on my character. Actually how to get such cum texture as on 3rd GIF, very like it. I found the same glowing ghoul, but no cum after Mutated Lust Animation. I tried to surrender with AAF Violate but no result again. How to get textures or fix it?I really need your advice.

P.S. Sorry for my English, I don't know this language fluently, hope you understood my problem

riot_punch made overlay patches for my mod here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/113611-aaf-overlay-patches/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's New in Version 1.2?

Version 1.2

• Added "Deathclaw Tease" animation
  • Added "Deathclaw Dumpster Bang" animation
  • Added "Supermutant Penis Lick" animation
  • Added "FEV Cowgirl" animation
  • Added "FEV Doggy" animation