3 hours ago, Drakuld said:

Does this mod works with the lastest version of skyrim? (1.6.1170.0) I dont really know where to look when i wanna know what mods works with what versions of skyrim xD

Yes, Aroused Creatures works with 1.6.1170.

The only mods directly affected by specific Skyrim SE versions are SKSE plugin mods, which are those that add DLLs. This includes SexLab and PapyrusUtil. For mods like these, you must install the correct version of SKSE for your SkyrimSE.exe version (right-click > Properties > Details > Product Version), the latest Address Library (for "AE" in this case), and make sure that all SKSE plugin mods are strictly and explicitly compatible with the installed game and SKSE versions.

2 hours ago, elramitas said:

im curious, how do you trigger threesome animations? i can get the ones FCC, but how do you manage to get FFC animations, with two women and a creature instead

Unfortunately, only a single NPC participant is supported right now.

I'll have a think about how this might be implemented. Not sure if it will make into the upcoming release, though.

6 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Unfortunately, only a single NPC participant is supported right now.

I'll have a think about how this might be implemented. Not sure if it will make into the upcoming release, though.

it's alright, another question tho, is there an animation selector? i have most animation packs, but at times the same animation will play twice, so it would be nice to know if there is either a mod like the one for flower girlsm for anim selections, or if the mod has a function to select an animation before a scene, or it's just purely randomized and no more options

17 minutes ago, elramitas said:

nvm, defeat has an animation selector that works with it, all good now

Glad you found solution. The list of selected animations is supposed to be randomised by SL, but it does seem to be biased on occasion.

You may also notice that Aroused Creatures does a lot of filtering to try and avoid playing inappropriate animations, and this can result in unexpectedly short lists in some cases. If you would rather have more animations available than appropriate ones, the selection options can be changed in the MCM under Other Settings.

Posted (edited)

Just uploaded SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.13.

Among other features, this update adds basic support for SexLab P+, but only from version 2.5+ (currently available on the SLP+ Discord). SLP+ is still under development, so features will be more limited than with the original SexLab. For instance, there is no in-game way to change the consensual/non-consensual nature of individual animations, meaning you may see inappropriate consensual animations play in non-consensual contexts and will be necessary to use an external app to make changes to the registered animation configurations. Also, at present, trans animation selection is not available while using SLP+.

Keep in mind that SLP+ is still in development. Features and functionality may change, and this may break current support.

When starting a new game, or installing AC in a save for the first time, the default profile will be loaded from the included JSON file. This allows you to override this file (\SLAC\SKSE\Plugins\ArousedCreatures\slacSettingsProfile0.json) with a recorded profile so that it will be applied automatically for future games.

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.13 (40030) (2024-03-09):

• Added: Compatibility option under Other Settings > Compatibility for mods using the DHLP Suspension mod event. By default, auto-engagement will be disabled until the resume event is sent.
  • Added: Deviously Cursed Loot compatibility option. By default, auto-engagement will be disabled during running Cursed Loot scenes. This can be disabled in under Other Settings > Compatibility.
  • Added: Hotkey override for auto-engagement state. Pressing this will set both PC/NPC Auto Settings > PC Enabled and NPC Enabled to OFF, and will halt any running pursuit quests, including those started by dialogue and clear any suitors and queued creatures. A following press will restore the previous state for the PC and NPC options.
  • Added: Creature dialogue option for anal sex. This is not currently reflected in the notifications, if enabled, which should use generic phrasing instead. Feel free to add your own in the slacNotifications.json - the syntax documentation can be found in slac_Notify.psc.
  • Added: The default profile will now be loaded at the beginning of a new game. This will allow the user to override the default profile by manually copying a saved one over slacSettingsProfile0.json so that the new profile will be applied automatically in new games. Settings dependent on SexLab animations that may not have loaded at this point, such as Allowed Creatures and Aggressive animation tags, will not be applied fully.
  • Added: Option to manually clear data stored by Aroused Creatures via PapyrusUtil under Other Settings > Testing. This is for testing purposes only and will cause potentially serious issues if used in an on-going game. This **might** be useful for clean re-installation of the mod.
  • Added: Initial support for SexLab P+ (Other Settings > Compatibility > SexLab P+ Compatibility). This fork of SexLab is a work in progress, so the support is too. There are plenty of things that are still in development. The current SLAC build is compiled with v2.5.0.0 and will not work with earlier versions. This option is on by default, even if an incompatible version of SLP+ is installed.
  • Added: Help page now displays installed SexLab Framework version string and number.
  • Added: More debugging output for problematic areas, such as player horse bucking.
  • Added: Option to purge unused creature race keys from allowed creature data. To support default profile loading, the new system keeps allowed race configurations even if they have no animations, so the config can be applied later if/when suitable animations are added. This option just allows clearing out unused race keys and potentially speeding up AC operations (but not noticeably).
  • Fixed: Creature Arousal not checked during direct invitation.
  • Fixed: Some collar types incorrectly displayed as "Amulet" in the MCM.
  • Fixed: Errors generated by MCM script when trying to fetch data from missing animations.
  • Fixed: Some creatures missing race names in notifications. This appears to be a new issue in 1.6.1130+ and may need further work.
  • Fixed: Suitors queued for rough consensual sex using aggressive animations, switching to consensual animations.
  • Fixed: Empty strings in disallowed creature race data, causing unnecessary checks for blocked races.
  • Fixed: Player bucked by horse with automatic engagement enabled, occasionally pursued by the same horse or another creature while the SL animation is being prepared.
  • Fixed: Non-critical papyrus error when an NPC scan starts just as the PC uses a loading door.
  • Changed: Dialogue & Interaction > Invite Opens Dialogue options now disabled in the MCM if the Creature Dialogue settings do not support them.
  • Changed: Added SEQ file, just in case.
  • Changed: Default PC/NP arousal under PC/NPC Auto Settings is now 80, to avoid unexpected consent changes for default queuing options.
  • Changed: Clarified description of PC/NPC Auto Settings > Armor & Clothing > Naked Arousal Modifier.
  • Changed: Disallowed creatures races are now recorded, even if the race has no available animations. A new option, Other Options > Fixes > Purge Race Key Lists, has been added to allow manually removing unused races to potentially speed up creature scanning.
  • Changed: Help page now checks specific SexLab Framework version ranges and warns if the installed version falls outside these. This includes SLP+ which must be v2.5 or later.
  • Changed: Altered some debug output to remove the "slac_" string. This is to allow faster scanning of logs for script errors. There will still be normal instances of the string from SkyUI and MCM operations.
  • Issue: Creature race names are not resolving reliably from 1.6.1130 on. AC's notification system now employs a number of fallbacks to try and keep the messages readable, but the result may not always be ideal.
  • Issue: Player's horse may become inaccessible when using Poser Hotkeys mod. Approach the horse and hit \[End\] which should stop the blocking PH AI package. PH can be toggled off with [Num-/].
  • Issue: Auto-engagements triggering continuously when using SLP+. As-of-release, there are issues in SLP+ with mod events preventing arousal reduction from participation in scenes.
  • Issue: Possible conflicts with mods that alter interaction behaviour, such as various forks of Block Steal, which can cause occasional issues with silent creature dialogue, especially horses. This may result in the dialogue menu sometimes opening again after closing.
  • Other: The Aggressive Animations page is disabled when using SLP+. Changing the disposition of animations in-game is not supported by SLP+. The current advice is to edit and recompile the SLSB animation pack the problem animation comes from.
Edited by Sailing Rebel
On 3/29/2024 at 1:54 AM, PippinTom said:
On 3/28/2024 at 11:20 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Added: Hotkey override for auto-engagement state. Pressing this will set both PC/NPC Auto Settings

Greatly appreciated ✌️

If there is a particular situation where this needs to be used, please let me know.

Though it may not always be possible, my preference would be to find a way to make it work without manual intervention.

7 minutes ago, arkdas said:

And what is the final version for 1.5.97?

The latest version is not tested in 1.5.97, but it should work. There may be a warning in the Help page about the SL version, but if everything is working it can be ignored.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

If there is a particular situation where this needs to be used, please let me know.

Lots of situations (that cannot be handled by any static rules) when subjectively speaking user may wish to (temporarily) disable/enable background threads and crawling thru SKYUI-MCM(*) haystack to perform simple one click operation just gets irritating due to its repetitive nature and rather high energy consumption, to say the least. Now if I have three+ mods that usually run in the background but sometimes are not welcome, like when entering specific location, starting specific quest (it's phase), already participating in some long scene etc(**), then having shortcuts to toggle them makes my life easier. Up until recently only SLAC in my set didn't have such hotkey. Now it does. Thanks for that!

*) I'm not complaining about SLAC's MCM, just MCM in general - it works well for one time operations like setting up mods for the first time and such but fails with supposedly quick small changes due to it's latency and navigation issues with long enough list of mods there...

**) adding specific locations to permanently banned in MCM is not valid solution/alternative, because it's not that simple that some location should always be ignored, no, not always, just when I want.

1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

*) I'm not complaining about SLAC's MCM, just MCM in general - it works well for one time operations like setting up mods for the first time and such but fails with supposedly quick small changes due to it's latency and navigation issues with long enough list of mods there...

**) adding specific locations to permanently banned in MCM is not valid solution/alternative, because it's not that simple that some location should always be ignored, no, not always, just when I want.

I'll be the first to complain about the MCM. In the past, I've said I didn't want the SLAC MCM to turn into the cockpit of the space shuttle... well, look at it now.

Still, I would be interested in specific instances where the manual override is needed, just in case we're able to figure out an automatic workaround.

For instance, a previous user had problems with Odahviing during The Fallen quest, where the auto-engagement seems to have glitched the dragon AI. I didn't do it this time (honestly, just forgot), but I was going to use the new initial profile loading system to exclude dragons from auto-engagement by default since they are pretty glitchy by nature.

How are creatures checked for being non-hostile? I noticed on several occasions that mod triggered when I was sneaking in caves and some hostile creatures started pursuing me just to later get full aggro and wipe me out of existence xD

10 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

I'm not yet sure if it's going to solve issue but there's SexLab Kidnapped Redux mod which allows for creature kidnap scenario. TL;DR creatures ambush you and you get teleported to their hive. Then mod is counting SL encounters triggered by it and lets say after 6 SL engagements you get "blackout" event which displays dialog that you passed out and you're teleported back to where you have been ambushed.

The problem is that NPC creatures handled by this mod are non-hostile and SLAC decides - git gud, let's get to the work. Since during ambush there's sex everywhere, creatures get aroused very quickly and after 2-3 SL engagements triggered by SL Kidnapped scenario, it gets interrupted by SLAC encounters kicking in. As such everything bugs out and whole SL Kidnapped quest/scenario/encounter/i'm not sure how to call it - gets interrupted - it cannot reach its desired 5-6 encounters triggered by SL Kidnapped because SLAC is starting full blown non-stop orgy on its own, that cannot be easily interrupted. After some time SL Kidnapped scripts give up and you can roam around freely around kidnappers cave (which should never happen).

My workaround so far was that I was manually disabling whole SLAC when I was being teleported do hive so that my game doesn't get trashed but it'd be nice if there was some hotkey to achieve similar goal.

Side note - I really like SLAC MCM xD it's very functional and informative and allows for configuration of basically everything so you can create your own experience with it. I give it solid 9/10. slef-check troubleshooting section is based af.

Edited by Lapsio
1 hour ago, R34x said:

Does this mod still use a lot of cloaking spells? Or has it upgraded to using SPID and other similar mods by PowerOfThree to move that functionality to SKSE? Thanks!

Cloak spells were never the issue, it was that mods would use these cloak spells to arbitrarily attach scripts to actors. These scripts could execute simultaneously and in large numbers, taking up multiple threads and potentially impacting game performance or even stability. And worse, these scripts could persist indefinitely.

Aroused Creatures still uses cloak spells, but it does not use them to attach scripts. Instead, the cloak applies a short-lived magic effect to actors that just carries a keyword. While the effect is active, a quest is started which autofills aliases using that keyword. The script then iterates over these collected aliases one-at-a-time to test them for potential engagements. So the bulk of AC's work is performed in a single thread and can run head-to-tail without any noticeable performance impact (except for AC itself, which might take a little longer to process the aliases on occasion).

Where AC needs to attach script, they are attached via limited quest aliases so that there is a hard cap on the number, and they can be tracked and quickly cleaned at any time. In normal operation, all attached scripts are cleared at the end of an engagement and when loading a save for good measure.

It should be noted that using SPID to attach scripts could absolutely destroy a game in exactly the same way as doing it with cloak spells.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lapsio said:

SexLab Kidnapped Redux

Side note - I really like SLAC MCM xD it's very functional and informative and allows for configuration of basically everything so you can create your own experience with it. I give it solid 9/10. slef-check troubleshooting section is based af.

TY!

The issue with Kidnapped should be fixed in v4.13 with the DHLP Suspend mod event support.

Edited by Sailing Rebel

The current SLAC build is compiled with v2.5.0.0 and will not work with earlier versions. This option is on by default, even if an incompatible version of SLP+ is installed.

version 2.5??? I can't find that. the only one on the mod page is version 1.8.2.3

19 часов назад, Sailing Rebel сказал:

Последняя версия 1.5.97 не тестировалась, но должна работать. На странице справки может быть предупреждение о версии SL, но если все работает, его можно игнорировать.

Проверил, вроде все действительно работает. Но я так устал переводить все эти строки.........Просто ужас, как вспоминаю, аж передергивает. Но самое обидное, что я не довел перевод до конца. Спасибо, в любом случае.

2 hours ago, Midnight Blues said:

The current SLAC build is compiled with v2.5.0.0 and will not work with earlier versions. This option is on by default, even if an incompatible version of SLP+ is installed.

version 2.5??? I can't find that. the only one on the mod page is version 1.8.2.3

https://discord.gg/mycaxFPSeV

Changes between SLP+ versions mean that mods compiled with one may not be compatible with another.

4 hours ago, arkdas said:

Проверил, вроде все действительно работает. Но я так устал переводить все эти строки.........Просто ужас, как вспоминаю, аж передергивает. Но самое обидное, что я не довел перевод до конца. Спасибо, в любом случае.

Hopefully the differences between 4.12 and 4.13 are simple in terms of translatable strings and most of it can be copy-pasted.

Anyone updating translations from the last version, these should be the only things requiring new translations, while the rest should be identical:

Spoiler

Tokens that were added or changed in the MCM translation files:

$SLAC_Purge

$SLAC_Naked_Arousal_Modifier_info

$SLAC_Suitors_PC_Required_Arousal_info

$SLAC_SLPP_Aggressive_Toggles_Not_Available

$SLAC_SLPP_Aggressive_Toggles_Not_Available_info

$SLAC_Trans_Treat_As_info

$SLAC_Disallow_DHLP

$SLAC_Disallow_DHLP_info

$SLAC_Disallow_DHLP_info_active

$SLAC_Disallow_DCUR

$SLAC_Disallow_DCUR_info

$SLAC_Disallow_DCUR_info_active

$SLAC_SexLabPPlus_Compatibility

$SLAC_SexLabPPlus_Compatibility_info

$SLAC_Toggle_AutoEngagement_Key

$SLAC_Toggle_AutoEngagement_Key_info

$SLAC_Purge_Race_Key_Lists

$SLAC_Purge_Race_Key_Lists_info

$SLAC_Clear_Stored_Data

$SLAC_Clear_Stored_Data_info

$SLAC_Clear_Stored_Data_confirm

$SLAC_Allow_Dialogue_Auto_Engagement_info

$SLAC_SL_Version_Name

$SLAC_SL_Version_Number

$SLAC_SL_Version_info

$SLAC_SL_Install_Complete_info

$SLAC_Failure_String_dhlp

$SLAC_Failure_String_dcurscene

$SLAC_Failure_String_mounted

The only change in the slacNotifications.json is the addition of the "ArousalFail" event with four notes (and remember to increment the "FileVersion" value to make sure changes are loaded).

And there is a single new topic: slac_CreatureDialogue > slac_CreatureDialoguePlayerBranch > slac_CreatureDialoguePCAnal [000A9138]

One more thing I noticed - there are those weird objects in Skyrim that are not NPCs but seem to behave like NPCs. I found two of them already - one for Spriggans and one for Chaurus. I only took screenshot for Chaurus one but the other one behaved exactly the same way:

image.png.bbf445b787ed6cc2c383f915f30476d4.png

image.png.58d55096f116bb8d8cad43e60145eb83.png

and it's just fucking stone which I believe is not supposed to have any form of dialogue. I'm not entirely sure if it's game breaking or not but it's just something that caught my attention and caused plenty of confusion xD

6 hours ago, Lapsio said:

One more thing I noticed - there are those weird objects in Skyrim that are not NPCs but seem to behave like NPCs. I found two of them already - one for Spriggans and one for Chaurus. I only took screenshot for Chaurus one but the other one behaved exactly the same way:

and it's just fucking stone which I believe is not supposed to have any form of dialogue. I'm not entirely sure if it's game breaking or not but it's just something that caught my attention and caused plenty of confusion xD

That's interesting.

Can you tell which mod it's from? If you open the console and click on it, you can see the form ID. The first two digits of the form ID will be the hexadecimal load order position of the plugin providing it. Alternatively, you use More Informative Console, and this will just name the plugin.