Hi,

so Khajiit normal maps (_msn) are compressed while ones for Argonians and Humans are not. So not exactly a bug but an inconsistency.

Also, can you please upload all uncompressed textures including diffuse maps as an optional file?

1 hour ago, 01386612 said:

Hi,

so Khajiit normal maps (_msn) are compressed while ones for Argonians and Humans are not. So not exactly a bug but an inconsistency.

Also, can you please upload all uncompressed textures including diffuse maps as an optional file?

The human and argonian textures are reworked... the kajiit textures are old and much more compressed.

I compressed them with no quality loss... that's why they are still ~5MB. (uploading the uncompressed files will make no difference ingame, just more memory usage. 

First and foremost i would like to say thank you very much for the work you've done! 

I am having a slight oddity with the weight slider not really having an effect on the mod. I first tried to create a larger one for the weight 1 and noticed as i adjusted the weight slider in game it wasn't changing, so i tried building two different versions in hopes that maybe bodyslide was building the same mesh for weight 0 and weight 1 and swapped out the respective 1 and 0 weights and the weight 1 still seems to appear at weight 0.

This is the first time I've experienced this with any bodyslide schlong. For more info i'm currently using this alongside the original SoS for females by you, COSIO HD body with the CT77 preset, XPMSE and all that jazz. 

Its not a big deal, and if its isolated to just me then also not a big deal. I'm enjoying the mod very much as it is very high quality!

Second thing I've noticed which also isn't a big deal, because i think you said this is meant for UNP right now and i'm using a CBBE body, the upper part of the mesh that's supposed to blend into the lower stomach sometimes sits just off the body mesh leaving the corners and top exposed, and when the schlong is smaller and fully erect it gains an indentation at the base on the top side. This indention goes away the larger the schlong is. I'm currently away from my skyrim computer for the week so i cant provide screen shots of either sadly.

But once again if these are localized to me then it is what is. :P

Thank you for the mod! Looking forward to the collision update! (didn't see it in the 1.0 patch notes)

On 6/5/2018 at 12:54 AM, mns said:

Fair Skin Complexion?

Added a new patch for Fair Skin! 

On 6/5/2018 at 5:08 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Any chance for a version without testicles?

There is a slider in bodyslide to "remove" them. (thanks to Azazellz)

1 hour ago, chubbyfug said:

First and foremost i would like to say thank you very much for the work you've done! 

I am having a slight oddity with the weight slider not really having an effect on the mod. I first tried to create a larger one for the weight 1 and noticed as i adjusted the weight slider in game it wasn't changing, so i tried building two different versions in hopes that maybe bodyslide was building the same mesh for weight 0 and weight 1 and swapped out the respective 1 and 0 weights and the weight 1 still seems to appear at weight 0.

This is the first time I've experienced this with any bodyslide schlong. For more info i'm currently using this alongside the original SoS for females by you, COSIO HD body with the CT77 preset, XPMSE and all that jazz. 

Its not a big deal, and if its isolated to just me then also not a big deal. I'm enjoying the mod very much as it is very high quality!

Second thing I've noticed which also isn't a big deal, because i think you said this is meant for UNP right now and i'm using a CBBE body, the upper part of the mesh that's supposed to blend into the lower stomach sometimes sits just off the body mesh leaving the corners and top exposed, and when the schlong is smaller and fully erect it gains an indentation at the base on the top side. This indention goes away the larger the schlong is. I'm currently away from my skyrim computer for the week so i cant provide screen shots of either sadly.

But once again if these are localized to me then it is what is. :P

Thank you for the mod! Looking forward to the collision update! (didn't see it in the 1.0 patch notes)

CBBE should also work, you just need to copy the _msn from a CBBE texture patch. In Bodylside you can also use your CBBE presets to fit it to your body. (all uunp slider should be at "2")

And the other issue sounds more like a problem with bodyslide, you need the newest version of bodyslide. 

35 minutes ago, EvilReFlex said:

And the other issue sounds more like a problem with bodyslide, you need the newest version of bodyslide. 

I also saw this bug, when tested first version of your mod.

I'm pretty sure - it's a CK-bug.

Creation Kit sometimes not generate weight data for outfits.

So, you for fix this, you need to re-open your plugin, open armor addon data, then click to OK, and save. This should force CK to make weight data.

8 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I also saw this bug, when tested first version of your mod.

I'm pretty sure - it's a CK-bug.

Creation Kit sometimes not generate weight data for outfits.

So, you for fix this, you need to re-open your plugin, open armor addon data, then click to OK, and save. This should force CK to make weight data.

I will take a look at this bug. 

2 hours ago, gareb1 said:

Thank you. Any chance of a CBBEse version. It would be great. Thank you again for your work.

Maybe. 

Tested with a CBBE base body and last version of Bodyslide 4.5.4 and can also reproduce this issue.

On 6/17/2018 at 2:45 PM, EvilReFlex said:

I am having a slight oddity with the weight slider not really having an effect on the mod.

-CBBE body

-install the mod

-launch bodyslide

-move ERF slider and/or Az slider around

-the shape of the dick is untouched / distortion (in-game)

Anyway thx for your work, this is just a report, not a complain.

Question, apart from the console command to make an NPC to have an erection, is there a way to make the female futa NPC's to automatically develop one or will I have to continuously console this?

Also, this will work for CBBE SSE. Make a custom preset and then add this mod into your CBBE group. When you preview it you will not see the body but just the penis but it will keep your custom preset and work fine. One question, how do I make my character penis larger? On the sliders the penis, even shifted all the way on length is nothing compared to what the screen shots show. Great work btw. 

1 hour ago, Jody88 said:

Also, this will work for CBBE SSE. Make a custom preset and then add this mod into your CBBE group. When you preview it you will not see the body but just the penis but it will keep your custom preset and work fine.

Wouldn't it not be seamless with the body when in game since CBBE Classic and CBBE SSE are different shapes and the Bodyslide Sliders are different?

Edit: Decided to check just to be sure and yep, penis is inside the body and not attached on the surface. So an CBBE SSE version would still be necessary. (Thought it was strange that it would seemingly work any differently than clothing/armor.)

2 hours ago, Jody88 said:

Question, apart from the console command to make an NPC to have an erection, is there a way to make the female futa NPC's to automatically develop one or will I have to continuously console this?

What? Why console? Just look at them and use "page up/down" and change "SOS Schlong possibility" in MCN to something above 0%. 

1 hour ago, fringecosmos said:

...So an CBBE SSE version would still be necessary. 

:classic_dry:

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

What? Why console? Just look at them and use "page up/down" and change "SOS Schlong possibility" in MCN to something above 0%. 

:classic_dry:

It actually resolved itself. So all good. I'll take a screenshot of my character because it really doesn't look that bad at all honestly. You did a good job all in all. Misalignment with Sexlab and Flowergirls but that isn't this mods issue but perfect alignment with OSex for anyone wondering.

As a reference beforehand: I am using CBBE body and MO2 for SkyrimSE. I do have all the mod requirements installed as well as a few others (CBBE, SOS, SKSE64, SkyUI, RaceMenu, Bodyslide, etc.). I do have UNP but it doesnt like to work properly for me.

It may just be me being stupid, but I cant seem to get any of my female characters to be schlongified. From my understanding, you have to use Bodyslide to adjust your preferences and then export it to a .nif file, (and from what I read just a bit earlier, is that the preview wont show the body but that it is indeed there). After that is probably where i'm going wrong. What I've tried is putting it by itself as a mod and adding it on, doesn't work, I tried copying and adding it to a copy of CBBE body file as well as mixing it around. Again, from my understanding, It is just supposed to happen, and it is not an equip-able item in game (That's what I thought originally), but still I have nothing. It could be that I was doing something wrong with Bodyslide in the first place, but I really don't know. I've been trying to get this to work for over a week now and some help would be much appreciated, preferably the step-by-step kind, but any help is much appreciated. TY in advanced!  (Also, sorry If I posed this in the wrong place)

Edit-1) Again, Im probably stupid, but how the heck do you attach this to the body!?!?

5 hours ago, DrakendHeart said:

As a reference beforehand: I am using CBBE body and MO2 for SkyrimSE. I do have all the mod requirements installed as well as a few others (CBBE, SOS, SKSE64, SkyUI, RaceMenu, Bodyslide, etc.). I do have UNP but it doesnt like to work properly for me.

It may just be me being stupid, but I cant seem to get any of my female characters to be schlongified. From my understanding, you have to use Bodyslide to adjust your preferences and then export it to a .nif file, (and from what I read just a bit earlier, is that the preview wont show the body but that it is indeed there). After that is probably where i'm going wrong. What I've tried is putting it by itself as a mod and adding it on, doesn't work, I tried copying and adding it to a copy of CBBE body file as well as mixing it around. Again, from my understanding, It is just supposed to happen, and it is not an equip-able item in game (That's what I thought originally), but still I have nothing. It could be that I was doing something wrong with Bodyslide in the first place, but I really don't know. I've been trying to get this to work for over a week now and some help would be much appreciated, preferably the step-by-step kind, but any help is much appreciated. TY in advanced!  (Also, sorry If I posed this in the wrong place)

Edit-1) Again, Im probably stupid, but how the heck do you attach this to the body!?!?

Did you tell SOS to use ERF in the MCM?

1 hour ago, fringecosmos said:

Did you tell SOS to use ERF in the MCM?

I've downloaded several versions of SOS as well as different patches, and I cant seem to get SOS to appear in MCM. This is an ongoing issue for me since the beginning but I didn't think to much about, i'm assuming this is whats causing me problems. Could you send a link to the SOS I should be using please. Thank you, in the mean time, ill be messing around some more to see if i can get it to appear. (Ill re download the one that is linked for this mod first)

Edit-1) Alright, after several redownloads, I finally got SOS to appear on MCM, but I cant seem to find/wont-show-up, the ERF option. Continuing to mess around with my load order/downloads to try and get this to work now. You can ignore the request up above.

Edit-2) Alright, I have no Idea why, but now the basic schlong is working for me. You can ignore everything I have asked and said, I can probably move on from here on my own. Thank you fringecosmos for your 10 words of wisdom. It was enough for the universe to be like "Come here, lemme 'help' you." But please be on standby in case the universe changes its mind.

11 hours ago, DrakendHeart said:

I've downloaded several versions of SOS as well as different patches, and I cant seem to get SOS to appear in MCM. This is an ongoing issue for me since the beginning but I didn't think to much about, i'm assuming this is whats causing me problems. Could you send a link to the SOS I should be using please. Thank you, in the mean time, ill be messing around some more to see if i can get it to appear. (Ill re download the one that is linked for this mod first)

Edit-1) Alright, after several redownloads, I finally got SOS to appear on MCM, but I cant seem to find/wont-show-up, the ERF option. Continuing to mess around with my load order/downloads to try and get this to work now. You can ignore the request up above.

Edit-2) Alright, I have no Idea why, but now the basic schlong is working for me. You can ignore everything I have asked and said, I can probably move on from here on my own. Thank you fringecosmos for your 10 words of wisdom. It was enough for the universe to be like "Come here, lemme 'help' you." But please be on standby in case the universe changes its mind.

Well, I'm glad I could help, but I don't know that I'll be able to help with anything else in the future. I don't have SOS or this installed as this doesn't support CBBE SSE. Still, if you've got questions, post them and I'll try and answer or someone will.

5 hours ago, EvilReFlex said:

Version for Skyrim Special Edition: WIP!

• New CBBE Vanilla Textures 
  • CBBE SE Bodyslide Support

20180624211324_1.thumb.jpg.2bb9aebd76f9b142970140d43b43b8a9.jpg

Looks great! Looking forward to downloading it!