Nudestone

Nudestone - a Hearthstone nude patch

TEL0EU6VCU931561588247538.jpg.68dbaf1d7ac8bc878e01db082c4aee96.jpg

August 10 

79 Saviours of Uldum cards

To download click on the first link (there is an empty field)

Decription

This is a mod for card game from Blizzard that changes the art of many cards into a nude versions that still have similar content to the original motive or otherwise fit the card name.
I tried to do without guro content, but it's still NSFW, be careful
You do not get a ban for using the mod, because its use can not be tracked

Features

• More than 1000 cards of minions, spell and hero powers has changed
  • Added almost 200 animations of golden cards that have been changed
  • Changed portraits of heroes: Jaina, Valeera, Thrall, Andduin,  Alleria, Liadrin, Tyrande, Maiev and Lunara
  • Replaced the login screen, backgrounds in the main menu and on some battlefields

Installation

1. Download the Nudestone zipfile ( Do NOT unzip this file)
  2. If you haven't used it yet, download the uMod application (This one you can extract)
  3. Start uMod, click Main -> Add Game
  4. Browse to your game folder and select the Hearthstone.exe
  5. Activate "Use Global Hook" under "Main"
  6. Start Hearthstone via Battle.net
  7. Hearthstone should now show up as running in uMod. There, Click "Open Texture/Package" and select Nudestone.zip
  8. Make sure you have your ingame Graphics options set to "medium" or "high". It won't work on "low"
  9. Optionally, you can save a template via the Main Menu of uMod and use it as default. This will automatically launch the mod with Hearthstone

Since the game has switched to the use of directx11 additional instructions are required for correct operation:
      1. Go to your Blizzard App
      2. Click the logo in the Top Left
      3. Go to "Game Settings"
      4. Enable "Additional command line arguments"
      5. Enter "-force-d3d9" (Without the ")
      6. Click "Done"

Known issues

• Animation of some cards (not even changed) are displayed in black textures.
  • Some people get an error "could not allocate enough memory". Try increasing the paging file

A few words

The author of the idea of the original mod called Whorestone - Eddyboy.

English is not my native language, so I can make some mistakes, sorry!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So i was just wondering if there is a way for us to remove or replace certain artworks. I dont intend to be rude but for example the Lich King artwork in my oppinion is hard to make out and i wanted to replace him with other or just go back on hs original. But beside that borderline inaignificant issue this mod realy is something else. I can see it has a lot of work put in and i will defenitly keep on using.

Well, all the tools for this already in your hands.
In the archive are the textures referenced by the file texmod.def
To delete a texture you need to find a link in this file, for example for Lich it:

0X395EF71F|Lich/Korol_Lich.dds
0XC6C1B6AC|Lich/Korol_Lich.dds
And it is desirable to remove the texture. To replace, you need an image in the .dds format that is the same size as the original.

I will not paint the manual here, and I also very unlikely to change the archive on the first request, so you can change it on your own computer.

I have actually been able to temper with some pictures and i have figured (or better found) how to obtain the file and the number of the picture you want to mod, and i must give credit where credit is due, that process is long and pretty boring as you scroll past hundreds of different assets. Also another praise i must give is how you organised cards by sets, its immensely helpful (even if you can just ctlr + f) only difficulty is the language, but luckily i'm slav so i can at least semi understand another slav language. Next step is to learn how to animate so i might offer help if you will ever need it. anyway best of luck and ill be on a lookout for next update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey ! 

So great mod and all, really nice work, working fine here, except for one thing : the witchwood background (the table with the blue cloth).

there is a texture file in the mod (with what i think is a widowmaker artwork on the left and a witch on the right, that looks really good) and in the texmod.def, the resolution of this .dds file is the same as the other backgrounds but it just doesn't displays in game.

tried in medium and high graphics, hearthstone version 12.2 0 0 25770 (latest available on Bnet). dunno if there has been a change in the path and the mod's texture doesnt replace the normal one anymore, or if there's something wrong elsewhere. i've seen screenshots where it displayed, and everything else works, just not this particular background, so i'm a but confused here. 

anyone here having the same problem ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So,  good morning / afternoon / evening to everyone.

I want to apologize for such an unexpected disappearance - I gave up hs for a long time and there was no time for the mod either.
I am starting to look closely at the new expansion and will probably make a new version after the release, along with some Boomsday cards that I planned to release.

bumpbump, check again whether you are doing everything correctly - I have not had any changes, everything starts.

• 4 weeks later...