[REQUEST] All kinds of sex pose packs

Hi!

Theres some stuff available for that! Mainly on Tumblrs, hard to search at the mo but hopefully some people can suggest,

These may require permission from the author which might be tough to track down,

It's possible for us who are creating animations here to produce these from the existing ww files we have created already!

If you already have some ww moments in mind, these can be saved in blender as a single keyframe pose for a pack,

It's literally as simple as pausing the animation in blender,

Turning that into a keyframe and deleting the rest of the dopesheet, then SAVE AS a new file,

Best thing for now is to build a collection of WW shots that can be used and try reaching out to the respective animator for that freeze frame in a blend file,

Most should find this quick and easy to do but I'm happy to assist if needed,

If there's some specific things you'd like to see but we don't have,

Eg, a recreation of a photo or real life scene, we can arrange something!

On 6/2/2018 at 2:06 PM, R-Lo said:

Hi!

Theres some stuff available for that! Mainly on Tumblrs, hard to search at the mo but hopefully some people can suggest,

These may require permission from the author which might be tough to track down,

It's possible for us who are creating animations here to produce these from the existing ww files we have created already!

If you already have some ww moments in mind, these can be saved in blender as a single keyframe pose for a pack,

It's literally as simple as pausing the animation in blender,

Turning that into a keyframe and deleting the rest of the dopesheet, then SAVE AS a new file,

Best thing for now is to build a collection of WW shots that can be used and try reaching out to the respective animator for that freeze frame in a blend file,

Most should find this quick and easy to do but I'm happy to assist if needed,

If there's some specific things you'd like to see but we don't have,

Eg, a recreation of a photo or real life scene, we can arrange something!

Thank you for your assistance, @R-Lo! I'd also had the impression that finding concrete poses (via Tumblr) is something truly hard. But your idea with Blender-keyframes sounds really good, because with all the incredible animations out there for WW by you amazing creators it wouldn't be hard to find wanted sex poses. And because the creators of the animations are well known it won't be hard to name them and link them in the credits.
If I may I'll come back to you when I'm not getting the blender stuff to work? ☺️

On 6/2/2018 at 6:13 PM, mrrakkonn said:

I've made a couple if it is of interest to you, I don't know if you'd call them high quality, but they serve I think. 

[...]

Otherwise for posepacks, ConceptDesign97 and BASims have made a number of NSFW pose packs that also could work for your purposes. 

http://conceptdesign97sims.tumblr.com/tagged/ts4-poses

http://beverlyallitsims.tumblr.com/tagged/nsfw cc

Thank you, @mrrakkonn, I have your pose packs already running ? And I will check the links, given by you, thanks for that!

6 hours ago, Sims4Adults said:

Thank you for your assistance, @R-Lo! I'd also had the impression that finding concrete poses (via Tumblr) is something truly hard. But your idea with Blender-keyframes sounds really good, because with all the incredible animations out there for WW by you amazing creators it wouldn't be hard to find wanted sex poses. And because the creators of the animations are well known it won't be hard to name them and link them in the credits.
If I may I'll come back to you when I'm not getting the blender stuff to work? ☺️

That's no probs at all!

Sounds like fun and I hope many animators will contribute something, 

The beauty of this approach is that you already have the collection to hand and won't be subjected to a mass of adfly etc which is all too common!

I've actually created some posepacks from some stills of my work to use as SFW romantic moments,

I'll share them soon! (Once I figure out how to do thumbnails) lol!

5 hours ago, R-Lo said:

That's no probs at all!

Sounds like fun and I hope many animators will contribute something, 

The beauty of this approach is that you already have the collection to hand and won't be subjected to a mass of adfly etc which is all too common!

I've actually created some posepacks from some stills of my work to use as SFW romantic moments,

I'll share them soon! (Once I figure out how to do thumbnails) lol!

Great! I'll definitely come back to your offer! I just written the script for the first "day" of the Visual Novel. And even while writing I had some pictures in mind, needed to illustrate the ongoing story. And to find exactly the kind of pose won't be possible. But to use keyframes of existing and already known WW animations will solve that!

And because my blender an S4studio skills are very low I will soon have to ask you for some guidance ??

1 hour ago, Sims4Adults said:

Great! I'll definitely come back to your offer! I just written the script for the first "day" of the Visual Novel. And even while writing I had some pictures in mind, needed to illustrate the ongoing story. And to find exactly the kind of pose won't be possible. But to use keyframes of existing and already known WW animations will solve that!

And because my blender an S4studio skills are very low I will soon have to ask you for some guidance ??

Your welcome!

Call on me anytime,

My thinking is that you may not need to have to do this yourself,

Just drop a pic of the stuff you want into the threads of the authors with an outline of your intentions and/or a link to the original OP and it's possible that they may send you the blend files themselves,

It's an interesting project and also a nice way for content creators to reach a wider audience,

This way you are able to focus on the development of your project,

If anyone is unsure how (doubtful) ? I can always make a short video of the process,

On 6/4/2018 at 6:33 PM, R-Lo said:

Your welcome!

Call on me anytime,

My thinking is that you may not need to have to do this yourself,

Just drop a pic of the stuff you want into the threads of the authors with an outline of your intentions and/or a link to the original OP and it's possible that they may send you the blend files themselves,

It's an interesting project and also a nice way for content creators to reach a wider audience,

This way you are able to focus on the development of your project,

If anyone is unsure how (doubtful) ? I can always make a short video of the process,

That is so kind, I really appreciate that you're offering me assistance! ? I'd be glad if you could show me the process of extracting single keyframes from an existing animation package.

Because I don't wont to bother the creators constantly. Since I don't like adult Visual Novels with a lot of text per image or setting I need a lot of stuff to have frequent changes in the scenes and views. And because I'll concentrate on the story and the development the credits will be very long ? But you are right, with this nontypical adult game it is maybe possible that creators of content, that I'll use within the game, get some kind of advertising by that ☺️ 

I'm very glad for this community! Not only because we share the same interest together, but also because there are so much accommodating members! ??

I'd also love to have beta testers! Above all because my English is that worse and it would mortify me to put the game out with my kinda "broken English" ? We'll see, at the moment I'm in the phase where everything is all about writing the story ... ?

The holy grail:

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4intimate poses

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4nsfw poses

(Both tags share a lot of content, but also have some differences on each one, so you will have to browse them both.)

A bit of pose overlap with the first two here, but again, go digging and you'll find some things not featured:

http://sims-cc-adultcontent.tumblr.com/tagged/s4poses

And a couple more poses here, it is not many and I do not find them to be the best, but you won't find them elsewhere:

http://sexysims.info/browse.php?f=52&gs=4

I've been wanting WW animators to make pose packs for so long! I want to frankenpose them. I'm so excited for your poses, R-Lo. If you need help making thumbnails, you can ask me anything, I made the thumbnails for my own pose packs so I know how to do it.

oh yeah i do have a pose pack! I will link it but i don't know if its what the OP is looking for. 

Thank you so much, @heartbeatsandbrainwaves, that helps a lot! At the current state I'm contriving the story (and I am astonished how familiar the story lines here – I'm afraid I have played to much adult Visual Novels by myself ?) and writing down the dialogs. Currently I have 8 scenes finished.

And I will start making images, scenes and animations when this part will be finished. So at this stage I can't say, what kind of poses I really will need or not. So every of your suggestions help and I'm recording them all.

Besides thanks also for the gay poses – there will be a possible gay story line too!

7 hours ago, Sims4Adults said:

Thank you so much, @heartbeatsandbrainwaves, that helps a lot! At the current state I'm contriving the story (and I am astonished how familiar the story lines here – I'm afraid I have played to much adult Visual Novels by myself ?) and writing down the dialogs. Currently I have 8 scenes finished.

And I will start making images, scenes and animations when this part will be finished. So at this stage I can't say, what kind of poses I really will need or not. So every of your suggestions help and I'm recording them all.

Besides thanks also for the gay poses – there will be a possible gay story line too!

Wow, sounds like a long project! Careful to not bite off more than you can chew, as making a game can be more work than it first seems. I think it would be best to start with a short project, but it is up to you, and if you think you can do it I am sure it will go well!

Yes, there will be poses for Sims of all genders in those links. I agree that gay and lesbian poses are very useful. And I think it's easier to use posepacks than WickedWhims for screenshots, in some ways. I do like the variation in poses that WickedWhims animation provides. Poses just focus on making one single still frame look perfect, but it's always the same. Pros and cons to both.

5 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

Wow, sounds like a long project! Careful to not bite off more than you can chew, as making a game can be more work than it first seems. I think it would be best to start with a short project, but it is up to you, and if you think you can do it I am sure it will go well!

Yes, there will be poses for Sims of all genders in those links. I agree that gay and lesbian poses are very useful. And I think it's easier to use posepacks than WickedWhims for screenshots, in some ways. I do like the variation in poses that WickedWhims animation provides. Poses just focus on making one single still frame look perfect, but it's always the same. Pros and cons to both.

I appreciate your good advice and I promise not to overdo that! ? The plan is to write down one or two "days" in the story and to bring those parts "to life" and publish one first version of the Visual Novel game. ... Than we'll see whether the game will find some friends and if I actually should go on with the project.

And I also agree with your thought, that for such a project pose packs are the better choice. I'll take poses for "stills" and for the action maybe WW animations ... I don't know till now. ☺️

• 1 year later...
On 6/2/2018 at 1:26 PM, Sims4Adults said:

Hey folks!

For a first, tentative try for my Ren'py experiment, see:

– I'm looking for all kind of high quality pose packs with adult content. Do you have resources, lists or a bunch of links to sources with sexy pose packs? Thank you in advance!

Archived