[UE4] HoeRizon 0.0.71 Pre-Alpha

Hoerizon

p92uywK.jpg

Overview

The idea is to make a post-apocalyptic, open-world action RPG with a sexual twist. As a player, your goal is to survive and change the world around you. However, even in a harsh world, people still need some human intimacy. Discover, socialize, influence. You will be able spread your seed around the world, you just need better armor and weapons to survive the travels between different locations - different locations, different people to interact with.

Current features

Interactable NPC that includes: marketplace/sexual relief/quests
Leveling system
Character class with active skills
Day and night cycle
Interactable objects that can be looted
Building system (only works within headquarters)
Quests with various objectives and rewards
Physics objects that can be carried/dropped/stacked
Save/load system
Character creation 
Video settings/key rebinding
Fast travel
Weapon system
Character customization

Weapon upgrade system
Dynamic weather/sky

Clothing system

Companion manager

Drivable vehicle

Open world system

Ability to play as male of female

Date updated: 2018-01-13

Current version: 0.0.71 Pre-Alpha

Platform: windows 64-bit

Language: english
Discord: Click here to join

Download: click here

Hello everyone,

Wanted to give you a small warning if you decide to jump in to the game. HoeRizon is in a very early stage of development so a lot of features, gameplay aspects might still be missing, despite that I am hoping that you will enjoy the concept. If you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to share them, all feedback is more than welcome. Also if you want to be a little bit more involved, feel free to join our discord server and we will have a chat.

Change log for 0.0.6 version: 

Spoiler

Fixes:

• You can only enter the car from drivers side
  • Dynamic depth of field might cause some extreme blurriness
  • Pause menu can't be accessed while in vehicle
  • After you finish talking with a NPC, dick is visible through the underwear
  • On game start ammo is displayed even if you don't have a weapon equipped
  • Equipping weapon won't update the inventory character correctly
  • AI can get stuck in narrow places
  • Sometimes selecting a character in main menu removes its underwear
  • Turning in place cancels reload and weapon equip animations
  • Road lamps light up only at a short distance
  • Releasing aim button rotates the character to its old rotation before aiming
  • Getting out of the vehicle might not let you enter it again
  • Getting out of the vehicle removes your character customization options
  • Some of the equipable gear wouldn't display any stat related information
  • Dead AI wouldn't disappear after a period of time
  • Dead AI would block the path with their body collision
  • Day/night cycle no longer glitches (sometimes sun would light up the map from down below)

Added:

• Overall performance improvement (approximately we get +10 fps using the same options as before)
  • Texture quality settings are more impact-full now. (can give an increase of up to +20 fps)
  • FPS no longer drops after extended play time (memory leak fixed)
  • Improved night-vision
  • Mini map is now visible inside the vehicle
  • Pause menu can now be accessed while interacting with objects
  • Turn in place animation delay is too long
  • Picking up physics objects disabled (can interact with physics objects now by pressing E)
  • Vehicle spawn UI may indicate that you can enter the vehicle when there's no vehicle in sight
  • Mini map displays objects more accurately
  • Option to customize character face (~25 options to choose from)
  • Enemy AI despawns after 1 minute (so be sure to grab the loot)
  • Added female on damage received sounds
  • Re-added big monster
  • New sex animation

Change log for 0.0.56 version: 

Spoiler

Fixes:

Bouncy grenade mesh not disappearing after explosion
After teleporting UI becomes unresponsive
Dismissing or deleting your companion while it’s summoned would leave his weapon floating
Nightvision would make your screen darker
Equipping armor with an existing one will add up to the damage reduction stats instead of updating correctly
Replacing armor with an equipped one will trigger a bug that on unequip it will still show your character wearing that piece of clothing even though it’s removed from that inventory slot
While transitioning between different sex animations you click close it would bug out players camera as well as his current animation
Sometimes quest markers would display an incorrect icon on top of NPCs
If you gather materials before accepting the quest it would count as x2 items already acquired
Quest UI text or reward slots didn’t fit inside the window
When stealth skill expiries it would distort characters clothes
Item in world preview window no longer glitches through walls
Armor items would be displayed in the upgrade table (upgrade table was only intended for weapons)
Opening Inventory/quest log etc, wouldn’t hide main HUD (healthbar, crossair, skill hotbars etc.)
Companion would continue firing at the dead enemy
Companion couldn’t keep up with the player and might get stuck (now after a certain distance it will teleport near the player)

Added:

New hair style for one of the girls
New hair style while customizing your character
Ability to cycle between weapons using mouse wheel up/down
Slight performance improvement

Change log for 0.0.55 version: 

Spoiler

New and first clothes for NPCs
Clothes for playable character
New equipment slots/items (body/pants/boots)
Armor will provide damage reduction from now on
Removed censorship for non-patrons
New sex animation (captain, was decided by our patrons)
Ability to add/remove clothes from girls during consensual intercourse
New and improved UI (inventory, skills, quests etc.. now are in one place)
Improved material for girls (six pack, tan lines)
New companion logic with combat states (aggressive/defensive/neutral)
Cheat menu (immortality, free exp, free items, ability to unlock all animations without completing any quests)
Small map improvements
Fixed majority of the bugs

Screenshots

Spoiler

aQF3vS0.png

mn7vMF5.png

WpzoYGg.png

40Yztan.png

rh30Onb.png

WUaQvIq.png

gaC2lDA.png

KMmAsP8.png

qx3sAH7.png

nYoWDOj.png

l9posdx.png

9SgcPbP.png

sVXlbYw.png

KwD0TdA.png

qzPLJHE.png

RpbS1GW.png

NvomD2u.png

3 hours ago, saviliana said:

So no female player?

And how about breeding element?

There will be an option to play as female protagonist, once we have a higher quality male character. This  feature should be added not later than 0.1 release. Several people also asked about breeding/pregnancy, personally wouldnt mind adding this feature, but it's a bit early for that now, since there are a lot of more important tasks to work on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

So few days ago released a new version. It's more like a transition between 0.0.5 and 0.0.6 . For next version we have huge plans laid out already. Main aspect will be to add a female playable character. Just for that, my colleague will spend a whole month making a new model and animations, meaning that the overall quality for old girls will improve as well. Besides that I will personally work on adding some more content as well, like: new quests, weapons, world event, items, improving AI logic and much more. I fully understand that the current state of the game is not that enjoyable as it should be, but hopefully you can see that it's improving along the way. I would appreciate if you have any feedback or suggestions to share, that would help us shaping the game. If you want to have a chat don't hesitate to join our discord server where i'm very active. Still will keep an eye on this forum nonetheless.

I updated the original post with new links for downloading the game, non-patreons can get the latest version for free. We also removed censorship for good now, hopefully you will forgive us for integrating that in the first place.

Few pictures from the latest version.

Spoiler

vh9X0OK.png

pR7ULE5.png

6EqsIym.png

MWvPm9V.png

HiF0Sr4.png

fMtnQDw.png

Vuu92Rf.png

JY8UjZO.png

• 1 month later...

Good evening everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we are working on our game daily and will continue doing so. Recently wrote a dev blog with bunch of examples for the upcoming build.
You can find all the details by visiting our patreon page. https://www.patreon.com/posts/dev-blog-2018-09-21658927

Here's one of many examples(see the attached file or by clicking on this link https://i.imgur.com/WsIT6ZI.gif) and most importantly next build will contain a feature to play as a female.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thank you

boob_slider_gif.gif

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

Not long ago released a new game version. More information can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/hoerizon-0-0-6-22756712

Note that the game received a huge overhaul:

• Old models were removed and replaced with new ones.
  • Integrated Open world system
  • Ability to play as a female
  • Major performance improvements
  • Added a vehicle

Current version is for 10$ tier, but there is a free TEST version that you can find here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dev-blog-2018-11-22564839

Also don't forget to check the screenshots in the original post, all of them got updated as well.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...

You can now get the latest version 0.0.71 for free. DOWNLOAD
More information regarding the changes, click here

Short example of a new location and BDSM. https://giant.gfycat.com/OilyHairyAmericancurl.webm

Plans for 0.0.8

• New vehicle model + improved driving mechanics
  • More video settings in game
  • Character's body customization
  • New fetishes
  • Shotgun and pistol integration
  • Improved old skills and few new ones
  • Revamp day and night cycle
  • Bring NPCs to life (assign them different tasks while not interacting with the player)
  • Ability to skip night time (sleeping in bed)
  • Fixing remaining bugs, we are aware that there still are quite few
  • New dialogue system
  • And some more....

ddd.jpg

16 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

As tempting as this is, I will have to wait before patreon. I have seen several fail already.  LustOverReality - AMB (Adventurous Monster Breeder), was one I liked but they decided to let it die for some stupid rape game. I might after I can see the breeding in a demo or something once it is added. 

I fully understand that some people might have doubts. Once we started working on this project, most of the comments were that this project will be closed after few months. But an extended period of time passed and we are still working daily on it. The current state of the game is in pre-alpha so at the moment you could call it a prototype so a lot of features are missing and they are not polished to the quality as we would like it to be. Nonetheless, you can keep an eye on this thread and I will be sure to post every update we make. For more detailed/frequent updates don't hesitate to join our discord if you have an interest in this game.

Archived