AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

5 hours ago, Risi said:

lol it is in the comments on page 16 but here they are again...

WW and a lot of ww animations but I am starting to think some of them need updating because throwing off exceptions and they do that T stand after coming out of the sex action or the sex action resets.

Sorcerer mod by Sacrificial but it's updated and i do not think it conflicts but i will try without it i guess

Hoe It Up-took this out like you suggested. reset my folder and repaired etc etc etc

Vampire reflection enabled- took this out just to see

Vampire walk in Sunlight

Brnt waffles Aurora replacement- took it out since it was old

Basemental Drugs

MCC(just updated it to the new version)

Nisas perversions

i think before i take out any other mods i will try a new game with my sim and see what happens maybe my save is borked but right now I am to lazy and the game is tolerable. i even put my settings to low besides sims on high detail thinking maybe my laptop can't handle it...idk that didn't work either...sim does come home but stays at work for 2 days sometimes then comes home but then when she comes home she leaves again to go back to work again then the cycle begins of either i wait 2 days for her to appear again from work or i make her leave early once the green circle completes in her action queue.

Yeah, get rid of all your animations & re DL them. Just get the ones in the top section on TD's WW page, they have been getting updated regular.

Take out all Sacrificial's mods, i have a feeling it's one of them. + corrupted save possibly. 

it's important that you "clean your saves" also  don't forget to delete the localthumbcache.package then repair game again in origin.

let me know how it works out. ? 

3 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Yeah, get rid of all your animations & re DL them. Just get the ones in the top section on TD's WW page, they have been getting updated regular.

Take out all Sacrificial's mods, i have a feeling it's one of them. + corrupted save possibly. 

it's important that you "clean your saves" also  don't forget to delete the localthumbcache.package then repair game again in origin.

let me know how it works out. ? 

Actually I don't think it was a mod lol..it was clothing...I dl sims4studio because I wanted to create clothes again since I lost all my creations on back alley Sims. But I decided to go through all my cc and deleted a bunch of cc with studio and now..no lag, no delay in actions and even though my sim is late to work she comes home now ? kinda f#cked up how 1 piece of cc can work our games so easily...I remember once a pair of eyelashes would prevent my game loading so...go figure lol ?

17 minutes ago, Risi said:

Actually I don't think it was a mod lol..it was clothing...I dl sims4studio because I wanted to create clothes again since I lost all my creations on back alley Sims. But I decided to go through all my cc and deleted a bunch of cc with studio and now..no lag, no delay in actions and even though my sim is late to work she comes home now ? kinda f#cked up how 1 piece of cc can work our games so easily...I remember once a pair of eyelashes would prevent my game loading so...go figure lol ?

Ah i see, good to hear you sorted it.

I check all my cc through S4S before running it, even put it in test folders before sorting it.

Just merged about 2gb the other day in S4S.

Everyone should use it, it makes thing's a lot easier! ? 

7 minutes ago, daddy12546323 said:

How to start photoshoot event? i have version 4.2 please

I wish I knew...I'm wondering the same thing. I have the photo studio but not sure how it works. . maybe we have to be a certain level in the career to start doing that?

16 hours ago, Risi said:

I wish I knew...I'm wondering the same thing. I have the photo studio but not sure how it works. . maybe we have to be a certain level in the career to start doing that?

i cheated it with mcc to be the highest level and there is nothing. it is not in event menu and when you go to studio manually there is noone there

17 hours ago, Risi said:

32 minutes ago, daddy12546323 said:

i cheated it with mcc to be the highest level and there is nothing. it is not in event menu and when you go to studio manually there is noone there

You can't trigger event. You need to have channel on AEP Live Cams and then sometime you will get a call from Creative DIrector who will invite you to photo shoot. 

On 3/30/2019 at 10:38 PM, crystalmay said:

Thank you sooo much for this mod... been waiting for something like this to come along!  I am running this mod without Get Famous DLC... I just don't want to spend another 40 bucks on another DLC is all... some basic functions seem to work on the computer, but the computer isn't showing video.... and practicing editing doesn't seem to do anything... should those 2 things work without Get Famous? 

Thank you! Yes, 'Practice Editing' is 'Get Famous" interaction to develop Media Production skill. But you still shoud be able to see all the videos. What can't you see?

On 3/31/2019 at 5:21 AM, Makumba666 said:

Can anybody just tell me what features this mod have? The only thing I see on screens are some persons seating in front of pc... Does it contain any "real" action or it is just menus + blah blah blah?? 

You can find all the mod's functions on the main page.

5 minutes ago, Ksuihuh said:

You can't trigger event. You need to have channel on AEP Live Cams and then sometime you will get a call from Creative DIrector who will invite you to photo shoot. 

Ohhh duh me lol...Ok thanks, thought I was having another issue....still having timing issues with my sim not coming home on time but i did join patreon to get the newest aep hoping it would fix it but then thought I fixed it but it is happening again..i am still having to force her home but it is tolerable...not sure what is going on, Bio did make suggestions, still hoping you can offer up some advice...?

2 hours ago, Risi said:

Ohhh duh me lol...Ok thanks, thought I was having another issue....still having timing issues with my sim not coming home on time but i did join patreon to get the newest aep hoping it would fix it but then thought I fixed it but it is happening again..i am still having to force her home but it is tolerable...not sure what is going on, Bio did make suggestions, still hoping you can offer up some advice...?

Yeah. Thanks to @B10HAZARD. for helping out? I have the same opinion, It's some broken or conflicting mod. I advise you to run the game with only AEP Mod with new save and clean localthumbcache.package. See if mod works fine.  If it is, then it's 100% some other mod and you just need to find it and delete it. I know it's hard, but it's only way. Use 50/50 method.

On 4/1/2019 at 10:44 AM, Ksuihuh said:

... But you still shoud be able to see all the videos. What can't you see? 

The vids were not showing up on the computers, but, I went into Origin and clicked on repair, or fix, or whatever and Origin did it's thinggy and when I started the game up again the video was showing up.  Can y'all tell I am not much of a computer geek?  hehehe

2 hours ago, crystalmay said:

The vids were not showing up on the computers, but, I went into Origin and clicked on repair, or fix, or whatever and Origin did it's thinggy and when I started the game up again the video was showing up.  Can y'all tell I am not much of a computer geek?  hehehe

Glad it works?

So, I made a familly that only lives with web sex. I use this new option, cam channel (not as career)  and Viable Photography (increase photo selling price). That's realy cool !! Not so easy, but they earn enought to live and update the house making one or two videos a day and some photos while the child is at school or sleeping. The wife increase her celebrity and want to become a web star ;)

There are some questions about who can do what?

- When someone turn on the Vivux he must participate and the quality depend of his satisfaction? So there cant be a "director" who make the technical job while actor acting.

- If on a group sex majority have good satisfaction but the one who turn on the Vivux have'nt, that make a bad video? Not so cool...

- The celebrity points go to the one who post the video, even if is not on the video. I dont know if it's technicaly possible, but I think the points must go to anyone on the video and a bonus for the one who post it, if is on video or not. And I think there should be a bonus if there is a celebrity on the video ;)

Despite these questions, This is so cool to play this kind of roles ! I dream about the possibility that someone could record a sex action via the phone or camera, perhaps using something like the WW "watch sex action"...

Thanks again for this mod !!!