AEP_Career 4.7.3c - Bug Update- November 22, 2022

On 1/11/2019 at 12:23 PM, Ksuihuh said:

Well...It should.?

Hi! I'm sorry that it's happening to you. You are the second person with that problem and I still can't figure out why it's happening. Sorry.
The thing I usually advise:
- Don't forget Enable script mods
- Put the mod straight into the Mods folder without any subfolders.

I'll DM to you with some qustions to try to figure it out

I also had the same problem, but not just with this mod, but with some other careers. It seems like there can happend that the sim goes to work and then goes back home too soon, so he or she never get promoted. Normally the easiest way is using a cheat to give a promote, so the job gets unstuck. Hope it works!

On 1/10/2019 at 3:54 PM, Ksuihuh said:
On 1/3/2019 at 7:27 PM, majobajo said:

This looks awesome but not everything seems to be working for me - there is no computer interaction. My Sim is supposed to do a stream but the option just isn't there. Am I missing something?

Try different computer, it does not work with science and other career computers. I'll fix it in next update. Also make sure that script mods are enabled in your game!

Hi! 

I tried various computers, all of them the base game ones but there are no interactions on the computer at all (I did check in the Web bit and every other one, just in case). Maybe I'll try putting the mod directly in the Mods folder and see what happens. :) 

7 hours ago, majobajo said:

Hi! 

I tried various computers, all of them the base game ones but there are no interactions on the computer at all (I did check in the Web bit and every other one, just in case). Maybe I'll try putting the mod directly in the Mods folder and see what happens. :) 

Also make sure that Script Mods are enabled in your game settings! 

9 hours ago, Ksuihuh said:

Yes)

Have you considered trying to talk to some animators about going into collaborate work to add animations to some it, I mean new get famous streamer station would have good space on table and in front of the camera to do cam streaming poses. Maybe streaming session could start as work event like get to work or get famous pop up work tasks on set, that instead of had to pick WW poses that pop up under work tasks in front streaming station. But not sure how difficult it be to do, or if it is even possible but just idea on how it could be made more fun and interactive.

EDIT: I think from animator stand point providing few animations being credited in the mod would give them some exposure to for potential patreon support for their work, so should in practice give both parties something out it in theory assuming one them be interested.

On 1/14/2019 at 10:39 PM, Khaine2000DK said:

Have you considered trying to talk to some animators about going into collaborate work to add animations to some it, I mean new get famous streamer station would have good space on table and in front of the camera to do cam streaming poses. Maybe streaming session could start as work event like get to work or get famous pop up work tasks on set, that instead of had to pick WW poses that pop up under work tasks in front streaming station. But not sure how difficult it be to do, or if it is even possible but just idea on how it could be made more fun and interactive.

EDIT: I think from animator stand point providing few animations being credited in the mod would give them some exposure to for potential patreon support for their work, so should in practice give both parties something out it in theory assuming one them be interested.

Thank you for your sugestions! I will add animations eventually, just need to find animator?

I think this mod conflicts with LittleMsSam_PersonalObjects mod. I can access the menu for this mod only from computers that are claimed by other sims than the one Im currently controlling with the career at lvl4. I also cant see the menu on computers that arent claimed by any sim.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:39 PM, Khaine2000DK said:

Mike24 created unique animations for Basemental drugs, and also created for the FAP-FAP system of Wickedwhims himself. I think he would be able to help with this, maybe even the TURBODRIVER itself would be able to create some relationship with this mod, considering that this is getting incredible with every update.

Google translate ?

12 hours ago, Zasz said:

I think this mod conflicts with LittleMsSam_PersonalObjects mod. I can access the menu for this mod only from computers that are claimed by other sims than the one Im currently controlling with the career at lvl4. I also cant see the menu on computers that arent claimed by any sim.

Well, yeah. LittleMsSam's Personal Objects is not fully compatible with some mods that add interactions to computers. 

afff21b6b61f110ec210a319a3c385de.png

seems the condoms dont actually work, and do not count as used in the stats for patreon ww. they dont auto use either. used them twice but doesnt show that in my sims stats. also now he's pregnant lol... and not going to be very happy when i send him to abort.

16 hours ago, Poptart88 said:

seems the condoms dont actually work, and do not count as used in the stats for patreon ww. they dont auto use either. used them twice but doesnt show that in my sims stats. also now he's pregnant lol... and not going to be very happy when i send him to abort.

I just tested it with WW  4.3.5.139.16 and everything works fine. Did you delete localthumbcache after you updated your WW?