About This File
Skyrim SE - BBP - PRESET
time to create some small stuff with a huge impact, which is maybe also interesting for YOU.
If you like more volumed breasts and want to see the volumes of your female-skyrim-character bounce within the rhythm of your walking,
running or if you like to see the breasts a little more to follow to the gravity of the gameplay, this is maybe a suiting file for you. The character will become little more "alive".
I created this file quite narrow to the EDGE, what is possible without drastically mesh-squeezing or flicker-stripes ("BBP - stripes on screen"), so this should be propperly working also for you:
I ´ll give you a short installation guide, if you did not install the needed files:
1. Depending on the game-version you play, you have please the correct SKSE installed-I recommend to do that all manually.
2. Install the correct physics-, framework- and HDT-heels-file (is inside the pack-all credits by HYDRAGONSAYSHDT)
3. Replace the existing file inside of the SKSE folder: plugins/hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs: cbbe-tbbp.xml, rename for best your old file, so you can always easily return to the original preset
(which is not bad made !!)
4. You have to use the CBBE-physics-body inside of the BodySlide-software to get the desired effects.
5. You also need to play with the new SE xp32 skeleton by groovetama (i guess)-but I ´m sure, your installation is propper so far (maybe better than mine).
(This installation should let BBP, HDT-High-Heels and SMP work onto your SE-installation.
HDT-PE is NOT working yet.)
the pics show some gameplay (whiterun at night/customized ENB with less saturation and less contrast) and also inside of the ZAP7- zbftestzone, with SMP-Hair all fine working