As requested, Mark from my blog is now available for download!
Blog: Dangerously Desperate: An Erotic Tale of Obsession
The DL contains Tray files only. Below are links to all of the cc used. I subscribe to several cc creators on Patreon and pay monthly for their creations. Because of that, I've provided links to all of the cc rather than including it in the download. I realize doing it this way can be a pain, but I won't distribute their paid content for free. (They'll come and find me and it won't be pretty). On the bright side, majority of the cc is free to download.
A few things to point out:
The penis used in the screenshots is RealGensPlus XXXL by Simdulgence
- This is paid content. Don't have it and won't/can't pay for it? The alternative I suggest is Pornstar Cock by Noir. The link goes to Pornstar Cock 4.0 but I'm not sure if it's free. If not, 3.0 is available for free DL. I love PS Cock! There are others too, of course, but I don't find them to be as big, if that's what you're going for.
A few months ago I discovered Body Overhaul Slider Project by hokusai26, right here on LL (free)
- I use TONS of sliders. For awhile my sliders folder was a mess and I had many conflicting body sliders from all over the place. I HIGHLY SUGGEST CLEANING UP YOUR SLIDERS AND JUST USING THESE. THESE ARE WHAT I USED FOR MARK. These do not include facial sliders, so don't go tossing any of the ones you have have out.
- Speaking of sliders, and why we're all here - the cock - while RealGens and Pornstar are both good sized cocks, to get it extra big like this you need Cmar's Morphing Penis Slider.
- Here are some facial sliders by Obscurus used with Mark:
Nose sliders [X] and [X]
Eye Sliders [X] and [X]
There are many other creators who make sliders that perform exactly the same, if not better. Give it a Google.
- Additional body slider used:
I HIGHLY suggest using WickedWhims to see Mark workin' that thang!
Installation - Where To Find Mark
- After downloading, the zip file should show up where ever your downloads are set up to go
- Unzip/extract using 7-zip, Win-rar, etc
- Place all files directly into your Tray folder (don't make subfolders within the Tray folder otherwise sims, or anything else you put in there, won't show up)
- Get in game, go to the Gallery and select "My Library"
- Make sure you check the "include custom content" box and Mark should show up
- Remember, if you don't have all or close to all the cc, he won't look the same when you place him in CAS
Clothing (or, what little there is)
Optional - These aren't necessary but are overrides to make sims look more real
Honestly, I don't care what you do with him. I DL sims all the time and personalize them, basically making them unrecognizable. If you do use him as-is, maybe you could tag me so I can see what cool or sexy things you do with him Oh, and maybe don't post him all over the internet claiming that you made him. That's all I ask.
* I don't make any cc, I just use it. If there is a problem in your game with any cc I've listed, It's likely that you already have cc/mods that conflict. All the cc I've listed are made by legit creators and are likely either up to date or are known to still be compatible.
* Please keep in mind that if you don't have all the CC as listed above (especially the sliders) your sim won't look exactly like Mark.
* The Screenshots were taken using HQ mod and Reshade - so colors of clothing/skin may look a touch different in your game.
Any questions? Hit me up! Thank you.