Jump to content

Necromancer's Chronicles: Chapter 4


Devianna

1,701 views

Necro-Ch4-Cover.jpg

 

 

Hello, dear readers.

 

Lady Trinn has finally learned the location of a mysterious manuscript which will help her attain her goals. However the problem with ancient writings is that their authors tend to hide their work in the most unsavory of places. What lurks in the shadows of the old crypt and how well will good boy Arthur handle his first real adventure? Let's take a look. ?

 

P.S. For all the fans of Kiki and Taisia, stay tuned for the Author's note on the bottom of this post. ?


 

Spoiler

 

Necro-Ch4-Sc-0.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-1.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-2.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-3.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-4.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-5.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-6.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-7.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-8.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-9.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-10.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-11.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-12.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-13.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-14.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-15.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-16.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-17.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-18.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-19.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-20.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-21.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-22.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-23.jpg

[/img]

 


 

Spoiler

 

Necro-Ch4-Sc-24.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-25.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-26.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-27.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-28.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-29.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-30.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-31.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-32.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-33.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-34.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-35.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-36.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-37.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-38.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-39.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-40.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-41.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-42.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-43.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-44.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-45.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-46.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-47.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-48.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-49.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-50.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-51.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-52.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-53.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-54.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-55.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-56.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-57.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-58.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-59.jpg

[/img]

 


 

Spoiler

 

Necro-Ch4-Sc-60.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-61.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-62.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-63.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-64.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-65.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-66.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-67.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-68.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-69.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-70.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-71.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-72.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-73.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-74.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-75.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-76.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-77.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-78.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-79.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-80.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-81.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-82.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-83.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-84.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-85.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-86.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-87.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-88.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-89.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-90.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-91.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-92.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-93.jpg

[/img]

 


 

Spoiler

 

Necro-Ch4-Sc-94.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-95.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-96.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-97.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-98.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-99.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-100.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-101.jpg

Necro-Ch4-Sc-102.jpg

[/img]

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

Spoiler

 

While many of you have expressed interest in Lady Trinn's story (and showed tremendous support ?), I know that quite a few readers prefer my more lighthearted tales about Kiki and Lady Taisia. I can assure you that I have not abandoned their adventures and in fact two new stories are in the works. Below are some teasers. ?

 

Merchant's Troubles: Negotiations
 

Spoiler

 

Taisia-sample.jpg

[/img]

 

 

Kiki's and Vulcun's first adventure


 

Spoiler

 

Kiki-sample.jpg

[/img]

 

 

 

 

 

 

20 Comments


Recommended Comments

Great job!

I like the second layer to this story that takes place on an emotional and thought level and how you made your characters question their initial attitudes towards each other. 

 

You know my preferences when it comes to your stories :), but I think it's ok to have some variation as long as you're not abandoning one line too much. Maybe it's better to finish/pause one of the storylines first, before moving on with the next one. 

I think you did a good job setting up characters and upcoming events in the last entries and people will simply remember all of this less in a couple of month.

Link to comment

Ohh wow, we had a big story part here now ?

 

First layer is about Juniper and her desire to be better or even equal to her crush , Our racoon is expert on alchemy and maybe Junipers new pervy yet cute looking best friend ?

 

1+ for Sanguine being one of the most dangerous one, it seems our talk about the daric princes had some effects ?

 

And guards just as bad and corrupt like in my story, seems they need someone to deliver justice, don't worry she would take good care of Juniper.

Spoiler

1844840773_enb2019_09_1522_37_23_83.jpg.8781efa550a4136e4852cc6812cc3773.jpg

 

Now on the second layers, things getting more interesting.

 

While the dungeon, the lich and undeads felt more on a normal adventure, we actually got see some real details.

 

Trinn seems actually undead, at least her body and way of healings is suggest that and the fact she refused restoration magic.

 

Also she is powerful, compared how casually she handled the lich, now thats some real power.

 

Now things got darker when kids appeared and even Trinn's suggesting, ohh dear ?

 

Despite her aligment, she seems have a morality after all and not do truly evil things, sure its borderline herey what she do with souls and spit on Arkay, but I only one person who would care and she is cleaning a temple. ?

 

Arthur seems developing slowly, but he kinda accepts now the judgements of Trinn.

 

Damien seems pretty chill and pleasant for a Daedra.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Alter Native said:

Great job!

I like the second layer to this story that takes place on an emotional and thought level and how you made your characters question their initial attitudes towards each other. 

 

You know my preferences when it comes to your stories :), but I think it's ok to have some variation as long as you're not abandoning one line too much. Maybe it's better to finish/pause one of the storylines first, before moving on with the next one. 

I think you did a good job setting up characters and upcoming events in the last entries and people will simply remember all of this less in a couple of month.

Thank you for the kind words, Alter.  Yes, both Arthur (and Juniper to an extend) are slowly finding out that things aren't always black-and-white in the world.  And blind compassion can lead to just as much damage as outright cruelty.

 

I am not going to do a different major story-line until I finish this part of Lady Trinn's tale so there won't be many long breaks between the main chapters. As you correctly pointed out it's good to have the events stay fresh in reader's minds.  But smaller side stories will show up once in a while. Can't stay away from cookie-baking spiders and hyper red-headed vampires for too long, after all. ?

 

1 hour ago, Resdayn said:

Ohh wow, we had a big story part here now ?

 

First layer is about Juniper and her desire to be better or even equal to her crush , Our racoon is expert on alchemy and maybe Junipers new pervy yet cute looking best friend ?

 

1+ for Sanguine being one of the most dangerous one, it seems our talk about the daric princes had some effects ?

 

And guards just as bad and corrupt like in my story, seems they need someone to deliver justice, don't worry she would take good care of Juniper.

  Reveal hidden contents

1844840773_enb2019_09_1522_37_23_83.jpg.8781efa550a4136e4852cc6812cc3773.jpg

 

Now on the second layers, things getting more interesting.

 

While the dungeon, the lich and undeads felt more on a normal adventure, we actually got see some real details.

 

Trinn seems actually undead, at least her body and way of healings is suggest that and the fact she refused restoration magic.

 

Also she is powerful, compared how casually she handled the lich, now thats some real power.

 

Now things got darker when kids appeared and even Trinn's suggesting, ohh dear ?

 

Despite her aligment, she seems have a morality after all and not do truly evil things, sure its borderline herey what she do with souls and spit on Arkay, but I only one person who would care and she is cleaning a temple. ?

 

Arthur seems developing slowly, but he kinda accepts now the judgements of Trinn.

 

Damien seems pretty chill and pleasant for a Daedra.

Thank you for such a nice analysis of the chapter, Resdayn. ?

 

Yes, you are correct and by now it's pretty easy to see that Juniper does have a bit of a crush on Lady Trinn. She's a powerful, dark and mysterious character (almost like Batman...but slightly more ok with killing people and gathering their souls ?). And you're on the right track with Mr. Brick possibly becoming a good (and pervy) friend. 

 

Riften guards are corrupt even in the vanilla Skyrim. It would be more surprising if I introduced them as being honorable and law-abiding. ?

 

I'm glad you enjoyed seeing Trinn's abilities. I wanted readers to see some of her power and also explain a bit her use of the soul gems. And with this adventure I also got to show off Damien's strength. ☺️ Things did get darker by the end of the chapter and the main blow was to Arthur's confidence in his own righteousness. We'll see how he'll deal with this later on.

 

As to whether Lady Trinn is an undead - we'll find out in chapter 5. Things are a bit more complex than they seem. ?

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment

Very nicely done. One thing I didn't like with Damien and put me to question: First, he wanted to heal the bandits. That's pretty dumb. All bandits are cruel, rapists and murderers. They deserve to die. Second, isn't the Kynareth the god of healing, not lady Mara. Now, I can understand he might have a gift of healing but Mara is goddess of love, romance and marriage, not protector of bandits. I think Demien is in the wrong place from the start. ;)

 

Compliments for wonderful story.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Jayomms said:

:smile::wink::thumbsup:

☺️?

 

51 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

Very nicely done. One thing I didn't like with Damien and put me to question: First, he wanted to heal the bandits. That's pretty dumb. All bandits are cruel, rapists and murderers. They deserve to die. Second, isn't the Kynareth the god of healing, not lady Mara. Now, I can understand he might have a gift of healing but Mara is goddess of love, romance and marriage, not protector of bandits. I think Demien is in the wrong place from the start. ;)

 

Compliments for wonderful story.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, Elf Prince. ? And I really like the points that you outlined.

 

I'm going to assume you're talking about Arthur (since Damien is the dremora with a large sword). You and I both know that the bandits in Skyrim are rather horrible people. We know this because we traveled in that world and actually got to see it as players. Arthur has spent almost all of his life in Riften's temple. He is a good person, but he is extremely naive. He firmly believes (or at least he did until today's episode) that everyone deserves help, regardless whether they are on the right or wrong side of the law.  So when he saw those bandits he only saw them as wounded and defenseless people that needed his help. To be honest, he didn't even realize they were bandits until he saw the cage. This is why the whole experience was so shocking to him and you can even see it as his harshest lesson yet: his naivete could've gotten those girls sold as slaves.

As for his skills with restoration magic - Arthur always had a predisposition to it. With his natural talents coupled with all the books that Lady Trinn provided for him he is slowly turning into a rather powerful healer. I didn't really touch on it yet in the story, but Arthur was raised in the temple, so it was only natural for him to become Mara's priest. So in this case it was a coincidence (or was it ?) that turned him into a priest of Mara with strong healing abilities.

Link to comment

Wow, great job. I like how you continue to show the deep meaning in all Trinn’s actions, revealing her more and more as an intelligent and wise and incomprehensible rather than an evil character. And that "soul-thing" twist at the end, hmm, interesting, were we are heading ^_^

And you have some amazing screenshots in here ^_^ Well, you pic are always pretty nice but this one is just mhh ^_^

Spoiler

Necro-Ch4-Sc-60.jpg

Great job ^_^

p.s Still wating for Kiki and Taisia hardocre lesbian ship to come ^_^

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Forshare said:

Great job ?

 

Lady Trinn might be using soulgem oven to get her souls of the innocent ? I also wonder if she got stronger from kissing that regular lich ?

Soulgem oven is certainly...ahem...interesting ?, but Lady Trinn acquires souls in a more old-fashioned way. As for getting power from draining the lich - it's not as straightforward as that, but it does strengthen Trinn overall. The process is a bit similar to vampirism, so consuming a soul gives her body more resilience/vigor/magical strength but it doesn't pass on any additional knowledge (there are exceptions, but we haven't seen them in a story yet).

 

Glad you liked this chapter. ?

 

4 hours ago, Crw said:

Wow, great job. I like how you continue to show the deep meaning in all Trinn’s actions, revealing her more and more as an intelligent and wise and incomprehensible rather than an evil character. And that "soul-thing" twist at the end, hmm, interesting, were we are heading ^_^

And you have some amazing screenshots in here ^_^ Well, you pic are always pretty nice but this one is just mhh ^_^

  Reveal hidden contents

Necro-Ch4-Sc-60.jpg

Great job ^_^

p.s Still wating for Kiki and Taisia hardocre lesbian ship to come ^_^

Aww, thank you for your comments, CrW. ? You're absolutely spot on by mentioning that Lady Trinn is incomprehensible, especially in Arthur's eyes. The poor priest has a lot to learn still. If you liked the soul-thing twist then you might enjoy the next chapter, as some of the things will be clarified there. ?

 

Oooh, I liked that screenshot as well. It looked so creepy and ancient. And then we have Lady Trinn going " Meh, just a regular lich? Booooriiing" ?

 

You know, I'm more surprised people haven't started shipping Kiki and Lady Eira yet.

(No, the content in the spoiler is not cannon. I was just having fun when doing Loredas Night Live episode. ?)
 

Spoiler

 

20190806030517_1.jpg.017e16b2416d9cf863a4c53c31b2e022.jpg

20190806032404_1.jpg.643f1e60fd98afc923bb7f2bc9172b50.jpg


 

 

Link to comment

thank you i love your stories and the happenings so cool and totally on tender hooks what is happening next , can't wait to see , i love your writings and pictures ?

  

Link to comment
5 hours ago, wilson99 said:

thank you i love your stories and the happenings so cool and totally on tender hooks what is happening next , can't wait to see , i love your writings and pictures ?

  

Thank you, Wilson, that's very kind of you. ?

I do try to keep the story interesting and to have readers guess a bit about my character's next moves. I'm very happy you like my tales. ?

Link to comment

Looks great, Devianna. Loved the story a lot. Must agree with my Prince's arguments although he misplaced the names. :D He has a problem to remember names. Anyway, your arguments on his post stands too. The question I have is: will Arthur turn to be a necromancer or he'll manage to destroy mistress Trinn who is beautiful and hot. I prefer she change on good and become a priestess of Mara.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

Looks great, Devianna. Loved the story a lot. Must agree with my Prince's arguments although he misplaced the names. :D He has a problem to remember names. Anyway, your arguments on his post stands too. The question I have is: will Arthur turn to be a necromancer or he'll manage to destroy mistress Trinn who is beautiful and hot. I prefer she change on good and become a priestess of Mara.

You raise a very good question, Eva. Arthur is in a very delicate situation. He could attempt to destroy Lady Trinn, but for that he would need to gain a LOT of power somehow and also to make sure that the debt to Mara's temple is paid off before that, so Maven won't close it.  He could also turn to necromantic arts himself, but something really drastic needs to happen, considering that right now all of his magic is holy. 

Having a necromancer become a priestess of Mara is certainly a rather curious suggestion.  I must say, I like Lady Trinn as well and I really appreciate your desire to see her turn to goodness and love. ? We'll just have to wait and see how the story plays out. ?

 

As always, thank you for the kind comments and don't worry about Prince messing up the names. It can get difficult to keep track of them when there are many characters, so it's all right. ☺️

Link to comment

Nice chapter once again, with actual dungeons clearing, showing the characters in action ! Arthur's effects seem to have been done in a similar fashion than before, but I was kinda impressed with the shot of Damien stopping the spikes trap by sheer force (maybe by "tcl" him with the console ? ) and by the cover image (with two spell effects on it, maybe by posing while having the spells equipped ?). I also didn't expect Trinn to show some vulnerability in those circumstances, but as then she "one-shot" the lich in a rather badass way, She also proved once again some depth by her reaction towards the bandits.  I guess she's a character of contrasts. And I wonder if her cold blooded/harsh attitude isn't somewhat linked to that concept of soul loss.

The fanservice Juniper+Brick intro was enticing and cute at the same time, and all of the screens nicely colored. The dialogues impeccable. Awaiting from Trinn's next entry ! :smiley:

 

Malicia : « Mrs Trinn was very good letting Arthur save the little children, and then killing the meany lich just by blowing on it. I hope she very finds where she let her soul on, yes.  :star: »

On 9/19/2019 at 5:31 AM, Devianna said:

Arthur has spent almost all of his life in Riften's temple. He is a good person, but he is extremely naive.

Malicia : « That's 'cause he's a guy, and so he doesn't know anything. He needs very expert advice from lady Trinn, yes? »

23 hours ago, Devianna said:

You know, I'm more surprised people haven't started shipping Kiki and Lady Eira yet.

Lord Harkon and Aunt Nimhe.

Eira and Brick.

Vulcun and Gwynolda. :D

Spoiler

x2

 

:classic_tongue:

 

 

Link to comment
On 9/19/2019 at 5:31 AM, Devianna said:

☺️?

 

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, Elf Prince. ? And I really like the points that you outlined.

 

I'm going to assume you're talking about Arthur (since Damien is the dremora with a large sword). You and I both know that the bandits in Skyrim are rather horrible people. We know this because we traveled in that world and actually got to see it as players. Arthur has spent almost all of his life in Riften's temple. He is a good person, but he is extremely naive. He firmly believes (or at least he did until today's episode) that everyone deserves help, regardless whether they are on the right or wrong side of the law.  So when he saw those bandits he only saw them as wounded and defenseless people that needed his help. To be honest, he didn't even realize they were bandits until he saw the cage. This is why the whole experience was so shocking to him and you can even see it as his harshest lesson yet: his naivete could've gotten those girls sold as slaves.

As for his skills with restoration magic - Arthur always had a predisposition to it. With his natural talents coupled with all the books that Lady Trinn provided for him he is slowly turning into a rather powerful healer. I didn't really touch on it yet in the story, but Arthur was raised in the temple, so it was only natural for him to become Mara's priest. So in this case it was a coincidence (or was it ?) that turned him into a priest of Mara with strong healing abilities.

Sorry Devianna. I do have problems with remembering names even in short stories where are several actors. I can't even remember my 4 digits bank account that contains all different numbers. :)

Thanks for explanation about Arthur. I didn't see it that way because I looked at the scene from different angle. Yes, I assumed he had healing powers gained earlier as a kind of talent or natural gift. He is good soul but his naive character is bit of annoying. He reminds me on Eva's best friend Fran who also is very good soul and he wouldn't harm even those who harmed him.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

Nice chapter once again, with actual dungeons clearing, showing the characters in action ! Arthur's effects seem to have been done in a similar fashion than before, but I was kinda impressed with the shot of Damien stopping the spikes trap by sheer force (maybe by "tcl" him with the console ? ) and by the cover image (with two spell effects on it, maybe by posing while having the spells equipped ?). I also didn't expect Trinn to show some vulnerability in those circumstances, but as then she "one-shot" the lich in a rather badass way, She also proved once again some depth by her reaction towards the bandits.  I guess she's a character of contrasts. And I wonder if her cold blooded/harsh attitude isn't somewhat linked to that concept of soul loss.

The fanservice Juniper+Brick intro was enticing and cute at the same time, and all of the screens nicely colored. The dialogues impeccable. Awaiting from Trinn's next entry ! :smiley:

 

Malicia : « Mrs Trinn was very good letting Arthur save the little children, and then killing the meany lich just by blowing on it. I hope she very finds where she let her soul on, yes.  :star: »

Malicia : « That's 'cause he's a guy, and so he doesn't know anything. He needs very expert advice from lady Trinn, yes? »

Lord Harkon and Aunt Nimhe.

Eira and Brick.

Vulcun and Gwynolda. :D

  Reveal hidden contents

x2

 

:classic_tongue:

 

 

Dungeon clearing is such a large staple of Skyrim's gameplay that I just couldn't pass it up. ?

That whole spike trap scene is going to give me nightmares for quite some time.  There were probably much easier ways of doing it, but since we all know that modding/photoshoping /using creation tools aren't exactly my forte there was improvisation galore. ? While it was possible to tcl and jaxxons Damien into the desired position, since that whole place is considered an active cell, it turned out impossible to actually get my own character (Trinn) to show up. Any time the trap would be close enough to her, the view would simply switch to 1st person. To get around it, I ended up cloning Lady Trinn specifically for those shots and used her as an NPC follower (which had its own problems ?). 

 

Then, of course, there was a planned blood-drop scene which ended up being too dark to actually see anything. ? The idea for those shots was both tragic and a bit romantic, with Damien having been pierced through, yet bearing the pain. Then a light cough would show blood pooling at his lips, with a single drop of it falling on Lady Trinn's cheek. Yeah, let's just say it looked way better in my imagination than in the screenshots. ?

 

As for Lady Trinn being vulnerable to brute force I took into consideration the usual RPG mechanic - mages are extremely powerful but very squishy (in the case with the spike trap - quite literally ?).  She's very skillful with magic and wears an enchanted protective gear, but a ton of rock with spikes is a ton of rock with spikes. At the very least it should provide considerate discomfort to anyone caught underneath. 

 

Our necromancer really is a character of contrasts and you are correct: her harsh attitude has a lot to do with her lack of soul...but not in the way you probably think. ?

 

Juniper is a gorgeous young woman and Mr. Brick is a cute, fluffy, perverted raccoon - that's practically a friendship match made in heaven. ?

 

Thank you for your comments, Tirloque and I'm happy you're enjoying the story. ?

 

P.S. Yup, the cover photo has a dual spell equipped.

P.P.S. Uncle Harkon and Aunt Nimhe? Divines help me, now I'm tempted to write something like that....it's all your fault! ?

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Sorry Devianna. I do have problems with remembering names even in short stories where are several actors. I can't even remember my 4 digits bank account that contains all different numbers. :)

Thanks for explanation about Arthur. I didn't see it that way because I looked at the scene from different angle. Yes, I assumed he had healing powers gained earlier as a kind of talent or natural gift. He is good soul but his naive character is bit of annoying. He reminds me on Eva's best friend Fran who also is very good soul and he wouldn't harm even those who harmed him.

No problem, Elf Prince. I understood easily who you meant even with a different name. ?

I realize that naive characters can sometimes be frustrating but it fits with Arthur's personality. It wouldn't make much sense for him to see a bunch of bandits and immediately go " Hey, let's kill them and take their stuff" ?. He is slowly learning about the world and he might even change his view on things at some point, but for now he remains a good boy to the point that even I sometimes want to slap some sense into him. ?

Link to comment

Is that a Kiki prequel in the teasers section? ? Will we finally see how Kiki won a pod race and grew up to be Darth Vader?

Link to comment
11 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Is that a Kiki prequel in the teasers section? ? Will we finally see how Kiki won a pod race and grew up to be Darth Vader?

That is indeed the prequel and as the name suggests, tells the story of Kiki's and Vulcun's first adventure (short time after she "saves" him from the cultists).

Darth Kiki's reign would bring about a cookie-filled chaos to the galaxy. ? On the other hand, there definitely would be less fatalities and more happy (and probably chubby, due to all the pastries) citizens everywhere. ?

Link to comment
On 9/23/2019 at 1:54 PM, Devianna said:

That is indeed the prequel and as the name suggests, tells the story of Kiki's and Vulcun's first adventure (short time after she "saves" him from the cultists).

Darth Kiki's reign would bring about a cookie-filled chaos to the galaxy. ? On the other hand, there definitely would be less fatalities and more happy (and probably chubby, due to all the pastries) citizens everywhere. ?

But what about diabetes? Sure it isn't as flashy as a laser blast to the Alderaan but it's still deadly.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

But what about diabetes? Sure it isn't as flashy as a laser blast to the Alderaan but it's still deadly.

Darn it, Spy! That was my very first thought, but I was trying to stay nice and kept away from the obvious sinister implications of excessive consumption of sugary treats. ? You uncovered Kiki's secret evil plan to dominate the galaxy! ?️‍♀️
 

Spoiler


diabeetus.jpg.f658fb27c6c07e8e3b51e4583fb44960.jpg


 

 

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...