Jump to content

Tammie/Luna: Troll Goal 1/4


ongwk733

1,623 views

(Update 7th June 2018: Hey ya'll! I tried a new image host on recommendation from Tirloque and EvalovesEP! Tell me if there's any problems seeing images now!)

5a03faf075f23_HeaderTammieLuna.thumb.jpg.e70a24d07f611f8faef35f46853a8326.jpg

 

Hey hey! This is looong overdue but here's the next adventure!

I still haven't managed to finish the whole thing, but so far it's shaping up to take more images than I initially imagined.

So! I'm gonna split the story up into 4 pieces, and post them weekly. I've got 3/4 ready to go, and I'm hoping by the 3rd week I'll have part 4 done and ready too!

Hope you guys enjoy~

(Album link for those who can't see Imgur pics on LL: https://imgur.com/a/Q3Jgizp)

 

01.jpg

02.jpg

VVV Click on the spoiler to open the rest of the story! VVV

Spoiler

 

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

end.jpg

 

I will post the second part next weekend, so I hope you guys will look forward to that!

I've had the idea of this story for a while now, and it was finally made possible with the Creation Kit! Follower Luna has now made it possible to have both Tammie and Luna in a scene together and this opens up options for me to stories about their school life. ?

She's not perfect though, sadly.

Because of Player Luna's size, I scaled down her character model, and then increased her headsize as a player character when making her using ECE. This was easy.

Follower Luna however, had to be manually scaled down in CK and then her head and hair had to be manually adjusted in NifSkope, which caused a few problems as I am a CK noob. ?

For instance, her hair has a few odd jaggies I don't know how to remove. It must've happened during the importing process and I don't know what's the solution..

And because her headsize was upscaled in NifSkope, she can't wear the glasses player Luna wears in Luna's own adventures. It clips into her face...?

So I'm working with what I got at the moment..

 

This adventure I feel is important, as it showcases some of the backstory between Tammie and Luna during their college days before Tammie left to do her Tammie things!

It'll give some insight on their relationship as friends, and the dynamic the two had(and may have, in future..*wink* *wink*).

 

Well anyway, have a nice day ya'll! ?

11 Comments


Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, akimaruto said:

can't wait to see this next week end :)

And I can't wait to post it!

But I gotta pace myself haha ?

Link to comment

And so Tammie's adventure are back ! Dialogues are trendy and spicy as usual, not to mention it's indeed the first time Tammie has an equal in front of her. Plus the hunted target has potential. It's gonna be fun ! :classic_biggrin:

 

PS : but I agree with Prince => if you wanna post on LL, why bother with Imgur ? ImgBB, Imgbox, FlickR, Tumblr, Pixxxels, there are alternatives for adult image hosting. :classic_smile:

Link to comment

Love it a lot and missed your great humor. These girls are awesome. I had a good laugh. Too bad I had to go to your host because I couldn't see pics in your blog.

Link to comment
On 6/4/2018 at 10:36 PM, Tirloque said:

And so Tammie's adventure are back ! Dialogues are trendy and spicy as usual, not to mention it's indeed the first time Tammie has an equal in front of her. Plus the hunted target has potential. It's gonna be fun ! :classic_biggrin:

 

PS : but I agree with Prince => if you wanna post on LL, why bother with Imgur ? ImgBB, Imgbox, FlickR, Tumblr, Pixxxels, there are alternatives for adult image hosting. :classic_smile:

Does ImgBB allow explicit images? I've been looking for a host that embeds and functions like Imgur, but so far I haven't looked for one that feels the same.. ?

ImbBB looks good, but their terms and conditions imply all uploaded stuff are checked by staff?

Link to comment
4 hours ago, ongwk733 said:

Does ImgBB allow explicit images? I've been looking for a host that embeds and functions like Imgur, but so far I haven't looked for one that feels the same.. ?

ImbBB looks good, but their terms and conditions imply all uploaded stuff are checked by staff?

Love your veeeeeery cute Tammie ..... She is fantastic .:)

Listen, my Prince is using "imgbox" as his host. Registration is free and you can upload adult content. Before you upload it you will have to chose: adult content if there is any nudity. He has been uploading to that host for a long time and never had a problem.

Link to comment
7 hours ago, ongwk733 said:

Does ImgBB allow explicit images? I've been looking for a host that embeds and functions like Imgur, but so far I haven't looked for one that feels the same.. ?

ImbBB looks good, but their terms and conditions imply all uploaded stuff are checked by staff?

All of those are safe for adult uploads, I checked the terms of use. I've got a library entry for LL story blogs, and the subject came up after Postimage.org (which wasn't safe for that) got locked ; that's why I'm documented on the subject. Some of them do however force you to flag your content as adult though (such as Tumblr), but that's not the case for all of them. :classic_smile:

Feel free to check the terms of use of the one you'll choose though, but those are the ones I gathered among LL's adult content bloggers and I checked terms less than two months ago. 

Link to comment
Spoiler
On 6/5/2018 at 1:00 AM, Elf Prince said:

Love it a lot and missed your great humor. These girls are awesome. I had a good laugh. Too bad I had to go to your host because I couldn't see pics in your blog.

22 hours ago, Tirloque said:

All of those are safe for adult uploads, I checked the terms of use. I've got a library entry for LL story blogs, and the subject came up after Postimage.org (which wasn't safe for that) got locked ; that's why I'm documented on the subject. Some of them do however force you to flag your content as adult though (such as Tumblr), but that's not the case for all of them. :classic_smile:

Feel free to check the terms of use of the one you'll choose though, but those are the ones I gathered among LL's adult content bloggers and I checked terms less than two months ago. 

On 6/6/2018 at 11:03 PM, EvalovesEP said:

Love your veeeeeery cute Tammie ..... She is fantastic .:)

Listen, my Prince is using "imgbox" as his host. Registration is free and you can upload adult content. Before you upload it you will have to chose: adult content if there is any nudity. He has been uploading to that host for a long time and never had a problem.

 

 

Alright I changed the host of the embedded images to ImgBB, how does it look?

Kept the direct link to Imgur though, as I can't seem to arrange images to my liking in albums in ImgBB, unlike in Imgur..

Link to comment
1 hour ago, ongwk733 said:

Alright I changed the host of the embedded images to ImgBB, how does it look?

Kept the direct link to Imgur though, as I can't seem to arrange images to my liking in albums in ImgBB, unlike in Imgur..

Spoiler

 

LUNAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

 

It works perfect for me ! :classic_biggrin:

For the album thingie, personally I use Tumblr so it's well sorted but way more uncomfortable as an imagehost. You'll have to ask Crw, he's the one using ImgBB. :classic_smile:

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
16 hours ago, ongwk733 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Alright I changed the host of the embedded images to ImgBB, how does it look?

Kept the direct link to Imgur though, as I can't seem to arrange images to my liking in albums in ImgBB, unlike in Imgur..

It looks very good. can't wait to see next Trill/goal episode :)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, MrFatCat said:

A loverslab user who uses imgur instead of some barely working AD filled pic site? I love you.

i-love-you-too-random-citizen.jpg.aac1203dd586b1693d0dbbb2b9a977c1.jpg

 

?

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...