Don't really have a lot to add to this post right now, except to say that things are going extremely slow lately. I've barely worked on anything at all because of how massive of a project 1.0 has become. Just so you guys have an idea of how much work I need to do... I need to do the following:
- Create a brand new dungeon from scratch. Navmesh it, clutter it, and put quest npcs in it.
- Put new dungeon somewhere in the world. A difficult task in its own right.
- Create all of the new quest stages that are needed (an extra three or four stages), as well as journal entries and objectives for all of them.
- Create all of the new quest aliases that go along with them.
- Rewrite all of the previous dialogue to support the new quest stages.
- Create the new dialogue to progress the quest.
- Write up the new lore that needs to be put in the area.
All of those steps need to be done... four times. It's kind of been a huge motivation killer for me, honestly. This kind of has become far more than just a one person project I'm afraid, as level design is one of my weakest points, and all of the new scripts that need to be done are very... tedious. Because of that, I've kind of been... stuck recently, with seemingly no way out. Not really sure when v1.0 will come out now, if it ever does.
Anyways, this is my request. If any of you guys have some nice dungeons that you have made, and wouldn't mind letting me integrate into my mod, I'd be happy for the help. Doesn't need to be anything massive or sprawling either. Until those dungeons are finished, I doubt I'll really be able to take any of the other steps that I need to get done seriously.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's kind of the point I'm at right now, where I can't really do much of anything right now because there is way too much work to be done. A vicious cycle, I must say.