Jump to content

Nightmares of The Dawn(1/)


Resdayn

1,334 views

previous part: https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/10677-the-purge-of-riften1212/

Spoiler

Hello

 

If you are new Reader welcome!

 

I suggest cheking out the story sheet and start with the beginning.

 

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/6362-story-sheet-gwynolda/

 

 

 

 

Nightmares of The Dawn

 

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_05_02_99.jpg

 

What is this Madness?!

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_05_33_02.jpg

 

The wretches from Dawnstar dared descreate your Temple..

 

They even put an Divine shrine here?!!!..

 

How dare they?

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_06_02_86.jpg

 

I was merciful with them and just slowly tormented their dreams, giving them nightmares..

 

But after this?

 

I will torture them, til their mind shatter.. feed them to you my Lady..

 

Especially the ones, who did this...

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_08_14_74.jpg

 

The Inner part of your temple, at least kept in shape.. 

 

The Miasma paralysed your priests and the orcs, are feeding your dreams with their nightmares for centuries..

 

I made sure, they stay as it was intended... and never wake up..

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_08_38_62.jpg

 

I restored the barrier of your Staff and the glory of your Shrine...

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_08_50_45.jpg

 

The Miasma and the nightmares of the Temple, feeds your blessed artifact...

 

Increasing your influence on this hold and my power to torment everyone's sleep...

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_09_18_61.jpg

 

As your champion, its my duty to keep your influence high and torture all Tamriel with your blessful dreams..

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_14_18_37.jpg

 

 Scout the hold's minds a bit, there was some unusual movements...

 

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_36_49_96.jpg

 

Time to reveal what are those things...

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_20_12_27.jpg

 

Imperial Legion here? Why?

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_21_06_00.jpg

 

Lets read your thoughts a bit, all of these grunts are such a weak minded fools..

 

"Why are we even here? I know the Imperator Magus ordered as to immedietly come to the Pale hold.. But why does that one person that important, he need send a full strike force to find her? I don't get it..."

 

Gauis Magnus sent a force here? Curious....

 

 Who is that person I wonder? At night I found my answers when they sleep hehe...

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_25_06_37.jpg

 

Ahhhh the vigilants, I keep an eye on them for a while, normally just a mob with pinch fork.. but

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_26_38_99.jpg

 

They are way more heavily armed then usually....

 

Sent the elite knights led by a a paladin here... I see..

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_27_04_16.jpg

 

They found me? Looking to fight to my Lady?

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_29_01_35.jpg

 

Stendarr, as you commanded me, Im here to look for her...

 

They look for someone as well? Is this some conspiracy?

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_31_56_60.jpg

 

Sleep.....

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_34_03_06.jpg

 

Using the the power of the temple, I can manifest myself everywhere, where the dreaming happening... and attack everyone's mind within the distance of my Lady's influence...

 

 HeNow, then would you tell me, who are you and Gauis looking for?

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_35_11_59.jpg

 

"Visions of Stendarr shown me, there is a Divine Champion close.. to Dawnstar, he ordered me to get her safety fast and make her join the order..."

 

Is that so?

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_35_52_73.jpg

 

Then I know who do you seek... your vigilants and Gauis...

 

The last unusual thing in my Domain, is a girl who was just teleported here...

 

Divine Champion huh.. lets find her...

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_39_51_60.jpg

 

Ahhh there is she....

 

Wandering into the world of nightmares, without realising it...

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_39_27_46.jpg

 

I wonder which Divine's little champion you are?

 

Let me guess...

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_40_01_61.jpg

 

Dibella...

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_39_41_63.jpg

 

Beware of the Night and Dreams, Dibella's champion...

 

and welcome to my Domain....

 

I hope you can enjoy your stays in the torment hehe..

 

 

End

20 Comments


Recommended Comments

6 hours ago, Deso561PL said:

👌

😃

3 hours ago, Jessywulfe said:

oooooh 

😊

2 minutes ago, worik said:

Nice introduction :classic_happy:

Im glad you liked it 🥰

 

Is it dark enough? hehe

Link to comment
51 minutes ago, worik said:

sufficiently :classic_happy:

 

😊

19 minutes ago, Alter Native said:

Great job!

I love the priests character design/ appearance amazingly done! 

Thank you 😁

 

I love it too, it was really fun to design him, colors everything fit well together.

 

Im glad others like his design as well 😊, Im actually suprised on it.

Link to comment

As everyone said - the design of this villain is superb! The robe, the horns, even his eyes and the face markings fit really well with his role as Vaermina's champion.  While all of the screenshots are wonderful, these two are simply perfect:


 

Spoiler

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_34_03_06.jpg

enb_2020_02_19_12_35_52_73.jpg

 

 

He is sinister and a bit insane and looks like a whole lot of fun!

Seems that the hunt for Gwynolda has already begun.  The stakes are high, the plot is intriguing and Gwyn is as gorgeous as ever.

Great work! Can't wait for more! 🥰

Link to comment

Damn! I must admit! Char design is beyond epic! And such colores! 
I'm really curious! Awaiting for more! ^_^

Link to comment

I can only confirm what's been said about the antagonist's design, his violet eyes do combine very well with his magic and robe, while his pale complexion reflects it, and his overall face has something devious and scheming. Just loved his ghostly aspect when he hovered into the paladin's place, though the teleportation power could be seen as overpowered if used right. Now, not much more was made than setting up the actors and background from this new arc, but some of the shots were really immersive and the writing part was acceptable.

enb_2020_02_19_12_34_03_06.jpg

Awaiting for the confrontation/adventure to restart ! :smiley:

 

Malicia : « Gwynolda should stay away from that drug dealer, uh. He looks very suspicious. Who knows what he does to people once they're sleepy... :classic_sleep: »

 

 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Jayomms said:

Cool New villain I see ;):thumbsup:

Thank you 😁

6 hours ago, cumslut_kat said:

Love it ❤️ Sweety!

😊

 

1 hour ago, Crw said:

Damn! I must admit! Char design is beyond epic! And such colores! 
I'm really curious! Awaiting for more! ^_^

Thank you 😊

 

Im glad you like him, he is quite demonic isn't he? Who knows

Spoiler

Maybe he brings some horse pp with his nightmares

1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

I can only confirm what's been said about the antagonist's design, his violet eyes do combine very well with his magic and robe, while his pale complexion reflects it, and his overall face has something devious and scheming. Just loved his ghostly aspect when he hovered into the paladin's place, though the teleportation power could be seen as overpowered if used right. Now, not much more was made than setting up the actors and background from this new arc, but some of the shots were really immersive and the writing part was acceptable.

enb_2020_02_19_12_34_03_06.jpg

Awaiting for the confrontation/adventure to restart ! :smiley:

 

Malicia : « Gwynolda should stay away from that drug dealer, uh. He looks very suspicious. Who knows what he does to people once they're sleepy... :classic_sleep: »

 

 

Thank you 😊

 

Im glad you like his design, as Im glad everyone else likes him too 🙂

 

I personally really love how he ended up, colors, skin color, eyes, robes and magic everything is perfectly tie together. He is more then fitting for the Champion role, reflecting Vaermina as well. 🤗

 

I think LL could use more guys in the stories 😇

 

Ghostly a bit dream like, indeed, but part of his concepts as the Tormenter of Dreams.

 

Teleportation is one of his skills, along the many he shown so far, but he don't need really need directly there to cause harm. He showcased he can read minds, make others forcefully sleep and torture them, even keep an eye on the hold within the hold's reach.

 

 

He is certainly a powerful entity, but thats up Gwynolda how she gonna deal with him 🤭

 

Im pretty satisfied with my shots in the entry, everything do whar they supposed to do 🥰

 

Well Maliica, he is not Skooma dealer, if deals anything thats nightmares haha. He already stated what he does, he slowly destroy them with nightmares 🤗

5 hours ago, Devianna said:

As everyone said - the design of this villain is superb! The robe, the horns, even his eyes and the face markings fit really well with his role as Vaermina's champion.  While all of the screenshots are wonderful, these two are simply perfect:


 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

enb_2020_02_19_12_34_03_06.jpg

enb_2020_02_19_12_35_52_73.jpg

 

 

He is sinister and a bit insane and looks like a whole lot of fun!

Seems that the hunt for Gwynolda has already begun.  The stakes are high, the plot is intriguing and Gwyn is as gorgeous as ever.

Great work! Can't wait for more! 🥰

Thank you 😊

 

Im glad you like it , I was worried about how everyone will react to him, but Im very happy he is overall very much loved as design. 🥰

 

I think thats expected isn't it? Someone who is champion of Vaermina, the sinister and slight insanity is expected hehe, after all he is torturing the entire hold 😉

 

It is indeed began, we already have Gauis's minor strike force here to hunt, Even Vigilants wanted to join and the new unexpected player in the game, the Champion himself with his nightmares and torture.

 

Others might be in a disadvantage compared him 👼

 

Ohh yes, I personality love the shots, the ones with him are just superb, my favorites too, good choices from that. Same with Gwynolda's ones.

 

More will coming and this arc will be quite a fun 😍

 

7 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Nice job on the new villain, really like his look!

Thank you 😊

 

It seems he gonna be popular haha.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Resdayn said:

I personally really love how he ended up, colors, skin color, eyes, robes and magic everything is perfectly tie together. He is more then fitting for the Champion role, reflecting Vaermina as well. 🤗

 

I think LL could use more guys in the stories 😇

 

Ghostly a bit dream like, indeed, but part of his concepts as the Tormenter of Dreams.

We could absolutely use more guys. I had 2 males characters planned for after Mourning White 8 personally, we'll see if I get to share their stories. Anyway, good design + powerful capabilities are good ingredients for a good antagonist. It's up to you to make a confrontation suiting the expectations. :smiley:

3 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Well Maliica, he is not Skooma dealer, if deals anything thats nightmares haha. He already stated what he does, he slowly destroy them with nightmares 🤗

Malicia : « Well if he's a nightmares dealer she shouldn't purchase anything from him, no. Otherwise, she'll end-up being done in the poo-poo again. :classic_sleep: »

3 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Im glad you like him, he is quite demonic isn't he? Who knows

  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe he brings some horse pp with his nightmares

 

Malicia : :classic_dodgy:

 

Link to comment
28 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

We could absolutely use more guys. I had 2 males characters planned for after Mourning White 8 personally, we'll see if I get to share their stories. Anyway, good design + powerful capabilities are good ingredients for a good antagonist. It's up to you to make a confrontation suiting the expectations. :smiley:

 

Ohhh, interesting 🤔

 

Definetly will be a very fun arc, especially with him, his powers and concepts offers a lot of possibilities.

28 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « Well if he's a nightmares dealer she shouldn't purchase anything from him, no. Otherwise, she'll end-up being done in the poo-poo again. :classic_sleep: »

Malicia : :classic_dodgy:

 

He don't trade it, he just gives it 😊

 

He definetly will give you a good horse dream, don't worry.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Resdayn said:

Ohhh, interesting 🤔

 

Definetly will be a very fun arc, especially with him, his powers and concepts offers a lot of possibilities.

Don't dodge the confrontation this time. We want to be entertained ! :smiley:

4 hours ago, Resdayn said:

He don't trade it, he just gives it 😊

 

He definetly will give you a good horse dream, don't worry.

Malicia : « I'm not interested at all, no. And you very know it. :classic_sleep: »

 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Don't dodge the confrontation this time. We want to be entertained ! :smiley:

 

Would be hard honestly, moment Gwynolda sleeps, she meet him haha

Link to comment

DUN DUN DUUUUU New enemy appear! and a cliffhanger remains! iogdasgioshdg xD damn et!,  awesome work tho Res : o the build up and intro for him, seeing just what i can guess is a minor part of his power and just him being able to spy on gwyn <,< omg....i need to see what happens !!!!!!

 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Xonsamdi said:

DUN DUN DUUUUU New enemy appear! and a cliffhanger remains! iogdasgioshdg xD damn et!,  awesome work tho Res : o the build up and intro for him, seeing just what i can guess is a minor part of his power and just him being able to spy on gwyn <,< omg....i need to see what happens !!!!!!

 

Thank you 😊

 

Of course he can do more, he barely showed anything of his actual powers. 😁

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...