(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

I have to ask' date=' what are you going to use the "item" bones coming out the hand for?

Also i'm having no trouble opening body/skeleton nifs in nifskope or max, they work perfectly. :D

[/quote']

I don't even know myself what they are for. Oblivion universal skeleton has it, so I thought they might be useful.

i have one question. would it be possible to add the nodes to say the UNPB body and have it work the same as your body?

Not exactly nodes' date=' but to copy weighting to a UNPB body would do. I'm still working on it.

[/quote']

:dodgy: yea weighting um im familiar with the bodies and skeletons in nifscope but i have never been able to find the weighting/ how to change the weight.:-/ but if your working on it then ill just wait :P also i went to look at the skeleton in nifscope and nothing showed up, same with the femalebody_1

Ah Bunny told me the same problem in nifskope. Those files aren't encrypted, nor did I do anything tricky about it. In fact I love other modders make their own meshes and animations from here. I'll look into it. Thanks for reporting this problem.

no problem since i work with the skeletons alot i kinda wanted to take a look at all the new goodies and possibly look at what combinations will be able to be made. also i know once all the kinks are out and such ill be asked to make combinations for this skeleton. id like to get your permission to do so before all the requests start flooding in.

:dodgy: yea weighting um im familiar with the bodies and skeletons in nifscope but i have never been able to find the weighting/ how to change the weight.:-/ but if your working on it then ill just wait :P also i went to look at the skeleton in nifscope and nothing showed up' date=' same with the femalebody_1

[/quote']

AFAIK you need a 3d modeler like Blender or similar.

Ah Bunny told me the same problem in nifskope.

Ah nvm, I found out the problem was the unicode characters in the folder name. :blush:

:dodgy: yea weighting um im familiar with the bodies and skeletons in nifscope but i have never been able to find the weighting/ how to change the weight.:-/ but if your working on it then ill just wait :P also i went to look at the skeleton in nifscope and nothing showed up' date=' same with the femalebody_1

[/quote']

AFAIK you need a 3d modeler like Blender or similar.

Ah Bunny told me the same problem in nifskope.

Ah nvm' date=' I found out the problem was the unicode characters in the folder name. :blush:

[/quote']

:-/ figures. i tried using blender once but i couldnt get it to work. so i gave up on it.

This just keeps getting better and better LOL

I just renamed the DOP skeleton to DOPskeleton_female.nif for the custom race I'm working on that's using UNPB-BBP. It works flawlessly as if I'd changed nothing at all.

The significance of this is that with the DOP skeleton, the right breast on the CBBE body flattens against the chest. While the skeleton that comes with the TBBP body flattens the right breast on the UNPB body.

So basically, I can build my races for either body, and simply rename the skeleton the UNPB body needs to use with these animations, allowing BOTH to reside in the same folder, without the breast issue on either body.

Simply awesome :)

So here's a screenshot with CBBEX and the TBBP animations.

tesv201209211422246352.jpg

The bad news is: it looks weird at minimum weight' date=' since the character has really small breasts and still has the same bouncing animation for big breasts. :-/

[/quote']

I really need to re-use that test body for this mod now, the curves are just too good.:D

I already made a final version, but I won't release here. I'm trying to finish my website, to post my upcoming mods, since Nexus isn't a good place, imo. Great mods get lost too easy there, and I want a especial place to show mine.

Do the extra sliders in the file you posted work stuffed_bunny? Or are they disabled?

I updated the bodyslide' date=' it didn't come with extra sliders before but it does now.

[/quote']

Hmm, weird. They show up in bodyslide(tummytuk,applecheeks etc) but don't change anything. The xml file is pointing to bsd files I don't have, I must be missing a file...

Guest darknirvana21

Great job dragonfly, everything seems to be working fine including the bodyslides. The only thing I would suggest is perhaps calm the movement when the NPC is at an idle pose. Other than that this is a fantastic mod!

want to report here' date=' the chest flattened when the character dead...

is it uncompatible with realistic ragdoll? or because it still beta version?

[/quote']

Yes, I got this on my bug list and didn't find a way to fix it yet.

I think simply making those new breast bones ragdoll would solve the problem. I also removed the BsLagController (in NifSkope) on the prebreast bones so the breast doesn't deform too much. The bad news is BsLagcontroller will give an obvious visual breast bouncing effect on any other drastic animation that doesn't come with a pre-made TBBP animation(like Jump or Sex MOD).

so how to fix it for now? disable ragdoll mod?

Anyone else have the old CHSBHC torch issue come back with this?

I know FNIS fixes the issue for Cherry's behavior file, but this seems to possess the same issue with no fix through FNIS. I know it was xp32 fixed the issue for Cherry's body mod. Curious if he'll do the same for this mod's behavior file.

It's a minor issue for sure, but figured I should mention it, so perhaps it can get fixed in a later version or when time permits.

Thank you for releaseing this mod and I have question about jigling animation.

I download everying that require forTender BBP and install it perfectly.

The problem is every animtion is applied perfectly but I am not sure that jigling animation show a little. Which option do I have to increase in order to make jigling animation greatly ? I am using "Cherry's slider".

great work. it works awesome on CBBE. I'm uncertain about UNPB though. Tried to get a follower to follow and see if it bounces had to really squint in the end the bounce seems subtle I'm not sure if it was bouncing right :huh: can anyone confirm it works for UNPB too? :huh:

Yes.

I have it working perfectly with the dagger on pelvis skeleton from here.

Reference shot:

TBBPTest.jpg

Thanks

Outside of bikinis and very revealing or loose robes such as Nocturnal...what type of outfits do you think would be best for this new BBP?? I had thought to convert some armor with various moving plates, like I did for the Dragonplate...but man those boobs are all over the place... Clothing and leather just looks too liquid with these new weights...but maybe bits and pieces with straps or strings...

Worst case scenario I would have to use topless armor sets...ahh jiggles trump lore every time!! :D

I just thought of something wicked... With your extra bones we can now weight pasties or nipple chains to fly around the boobs more realistically..but care must be taken to avoid clipping...gotta try this out.... :P

For the few people who are experiencing crashes. If you are using a custom race, that might be the problem. I was using a mashup race which would stop crashing after I installed TBBP; however right after I rebuilt the custom race from scratch, the crashes stopped. I'm not sure what part of the mashup race was causing the crashes, all I know is that rebuilding it solved it.

getting a ctd every time once i installed it' date=' thoughts and advice?

[/quote']

I'm having the same problem. From what I tried and tested, its the files femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif thats causing the ctd.

If I didnt overwrite the files from CBBE, I didnt get the bouncing anims :(

EDIT: From what I tried and tested, you need to overwrite all the files including the skeleton files. I was using Ning's 'perfect skeletons' before this.

Anyone else have the old CHSBHC torch issue come back with this?

I know FNIS fixes the issue for Cherry's behavior file' date=' but this seems to possess the same issue with no fix through FNIS. I know it was xp32 fixed the issue for Cherry's body mod. Curious if he'll do the same for this mod's behavior file.

It's a minor issue for sure, but figured I should mention it, so perhaps it can get fixed in a later version or when time permits.

[/quote']

Sure, with every new bone in a skeleton you will get some form of "CHSBHC" animation problem.

Skyrim does the blending between different animations (walk with torch are actually at least 2 animations) using bone weight arrays. These arrays have 99 elements in Skyrim (1 for every bone) and 107 in CHSBHC. Now this skeleton has 210 bones. And the new bones are not simply added add the end, but scattered in between the old ones.

Unfortunately the patch for a new skeleton is not all that simple, and I don't fully understand it. I made the CHSBHC patch in FNIS based on the fix of a modder called mirap. If someone would be able make a similar fix for this skeleton I could integrate that in FNIS as well.

I really like the animations and the skeleton. Especially it introduces 2 new breast bones. Making my NoMaaM animations with CHSBHC was so restrictive, I did completely give up. But with a skeleton like this I might come back with BBBB animations once FNIS is complete. :)