what vagina mods do you use ?

scivirus

I might add: i'm also using trepleens beyond-exaggerated xml for bouncing. I've tried several but i'm not really happy with any i've found, i guess i have to learn to edit them myself. What i love about trepleens file is the butt bouncing. To see a little bit shaking while just running is pretty nice. The boobs and even more belly are too much, but i still see my characters back most of the time, so...

I might add: i'm also using trepleens beyond-exaggerated xml for bouncing. I've tried several but i'm not really happy with any i've found, i guess i have to learn to edit them myself. What i love about trepleens file is the butt bouncing. To see a little bit shaking while just running is pretty nice. The boobs and even more belly are too much, but i still see my characters back most of the time, so...

the problem with the xml is that the hdtmodifiertool calculates the center of mass incorrectly you have to add it manually and left side is negative X axes and right positive. The tool swaps them incorrectly. Some people don't even add the angular motors. The next up date if cos will have mass based on real D cub breast

the problem with the xml is that the hdtmodifiertool calculates the center of mass incorrectly you have to add it manually and left side is negative X axes and right positive. The tool swaps them incorrectly. Some people don't even add the angular motors. The next up date if cos will have mass based on real D cub breast

My preference is you "clams". I believe it looks better with only a little more than 1/3rd the verts of the one provided with uunp as in a follower mod.

I use it on all the body types, cbbe-unp-adec-dreamgirl-rebirth-etc. I do not use bodyslide.

How do you determine the center of mass of a real D cup breast? Calculate or hands on?

I use Bodyslide to give me the coordinates of the vertical on the breast of the 0 slider shape , its almost a D cup in scale, on the X Y views(they are the horizontal panes) more or less I thing the center of the breast would be. Z must be zero for breast and butt or it will go out of control the linear motors in contains control how far the breast can bounce from original position in positive and negative values. X is left and right Y is front to back and Z is up and down. Angular is circular motions. Most HDT modders don't even use that or have been set to zero. I used the golden ration 1.618 for the cosio 3.6 undated. I am happy on well and stable it works I have added some other hdt stuff too but I want to keep it as a surprise a D cup breast is about 6.8 kg so I divide it by 3 XYZ

Thanks for the explanation. I am aware of the x,y,z axis in 3d modeling and JFF. Yes, I also like the angular dampening. OK, I understand you use bodyslide to determine the center of mass.
I would only question the weight, 6.8kg is about 15 pounds. Is that only for one or both?
In my post "hands on" was only a joke.
Thanks for your mods and sharing your experiences.

Well when I looked it up from several sources they all mentioned 15 pounds none said per breast or both so did per breast it works fine almost perfect its not druppy as you might think if you set the damperners hi enough it makes very stable it will bounce when it's needed and be firm when needed

UUNP and making my own modular body with vagina+uterus+anus and going to release it as a reccourse without the head. It's going to be a recourse because anything I'm going to do like weights and physics will be for UE4 without the sex organs and don't want to do double the work when I am sure it's going to be adopted.

IMO no Skyrim body has good retopology or high or low poly in specific areas, so I'm going to use Maya's quad draw. all I have left to do is edit the gums around the teeth, make the eyes, then the low poly version in Maya from Zbrush. after that is the sex organs as a modular piece, and multiple muscle deformations starting from the highest for proper muscle retopology.

UUNP Special, for its convenience mostly. I also tend to prefer innie over outie. Wanted to give the Chinese UUNP a try, but prefer shaved version usually and too lazy to mess around with textures at the moment.

you know, if you want to get rid of the default bush that's on the body, you can just go on the body nif on nifscope and remove the "object" branch and save. honestly takes as much time as building the body in bodyslide (which is virtually nothing)

SMP actually supports muscle deformation.

Well...I'm actually talking about the topology around the muscle shapes, not just muscle deformations around an evenly laid out quad grid around the body, which is most if not all the bodies in Skyrim. 

An example of the leg from UUNP.

7ec0c298bd8d71257f63073c066fa4f7.png

Although not human bodies, here are some examples of both Maya's Quad Draw and 3D Coat for retopology.

The goal is to not do an even laid out quad grid around the body and focus on the muscle shapes around the body to create circular, oval, etc shapes by manipulating the shape of the quad shaped poly. Then decimate it at 100% back in Zbrush to keep the quad shapes, but each quad would turn into two triangles.

An example of muscle shapes I will be building around, especially the knees and other bending areas. Also, Skyrim armpits are terrible, so will give that area good retopology as well. Will also give the belly a bit of a higher polycount for good belly physics.   ;)

fb3c3d691ee44b73693bb5b9202c346a.png

After the low poly version of the muscular female has been built with good muscle topology, I can then make different levels of smoothness. Even when a smooth deformation/morph is made, you can tell what the proper human muscle anatomy should be like by just looking at the way the quad grid is formed in a 3D application, (well...to a degree. Need the total polycount to be reasonable.) and easily remake different versions of muscle levels or for learning purposes.

Far as I know they're all private and unfinished, but all the documentation for deformation is on the Bullet repository.

I'll ask the person currently working on it and see if they won't mind me giving you the files for checking out, but I can guarantee you it won't be a public link.

I'll ask the person currently working on it and see if they won't mind me giving you the files for checking out, but I can guarantee you it won't be a public link.

Well...if not, just pics of the polygon layout of the body will do. Also curious how they made the vagina if they are going with a new body and not just a new physics method for existing Skyrim bodies.

EDIT: "documentation for deformation is on the Bullet repository" -  Link?

EDIT2: The SMP body was just a subdivided CBBE body (just - only talking about topology here) and were on 2 different subjects. I was talking about muscle deformation in a modeling/topology term, while 27X was talking about muscle deformation in more of a rigging or as a muscle simulation term for animation.

Blabba here at LL couple years ago had been doing much the same work your doing but gave up.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27444-closed-project-citrus-old-wip-thread/

Got a notification but see no quote here, so assume you are talking to me.

Well yes and no. My workflow and goals differ and will release the body as a recourse with some different muscle levels. I'm not going to make sliders, especially with unnaturally large breast or work with BodySlide. Not HDT or SMP either. The rest of my work will be exclusive for Unreal Engine without the sex organs.

I will release it with one breast size and since it's a recourse, others can change that themselves if they adopt it. Such as scivirus or HeroedeLeyenda for example. I've seen nothing about good retopology and sex organs on there either. Look at this for an example of sex organs. But that was pretty much my first somewhat completed model in Zbrush, learned a lot more, and will be making a number of improvements.

Guys, does anyone know how to add animated pussy to Standalone Followers?

if you mean modded followers then you need to get the the lose version of it  and then replace the mesh textures with the same in your female character folders .if its a BSA version see if there is a follower customiser mods for that follower mod .and then also replace the textures and meshes on the female .

(Data\meshes\actors\character\character) assets for meshes

(Data\textures\actors\character\female) for textures.

if you mean vanilla standalone they just need to be naked

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The COS packaged with All-In-One 3.3. I've had issues trying to use the newer version of COSIO and AIO, namely mismatched texture resolutions (I have to use the 2k  textures in AIO). Still, it's the best mod I've found in terms of meshes, texture, and physics. Especially for someone as completely useless at modding as me. :classic_tongue:

Archived