Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

Thanks for all the excellent work and progress you guys managed to pull off, but I am wondering, is it possible for the girls to have larger nipples?

If you don't mind doing some texture editing then yes it is possible.

I've attached a new version of my texture editing tools which should handle malformed MIB files resulting from hand editing.

MIBExplorer.zip

Thanks for all the excellent work and progress you guys managed to pull off, but I am wondering, is it possible for the girls to have larger nipples?

I've attached a new version of my texture editing tools which should handle malformed MIB files resulting from hand editing.

Thanks gonna use it tomorrow to lazy to do anything right now.

A small note to add : You tool ignores .jpeg files with .dds extension when updating mib.

Haven't tested this new version though and it's fine if it can't corrected. Since I don't know yet if the game itself can handle such files.

Thnks for the hard work.

Thanks a lot! I'll give it a go when I got the chance.

Just another quick question, are there any model rips or ripper for the game? Just want the obj of the models so I can paint directly on it, making texture edits a lot simpler and percise. 

Updated compilation with nipple textures for Mamori and Mirei. Huge thanks to Honjo no Echi over at bbspink <3

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/page-7?do=findComment&comment=1943127

Two things to take away with the Mamori and Mirei nipple texture.

1. The skin dds will need to have the vagina added since it won't appear in the dressing room while in underwear mode, if one is viewing the character without panties.

2. I'm thinking this nipple texture could be done for the 00-06. That would give us two different sets of nipple mods for some of us whose video drivers may not be able to support the best one for different parts of the game.

Tried to add vagina to Mirei trough her skin file . Unfortunately there is always a pixel missing to align her vagina properly while the skin cover method don't have that much restriction. Managed to make something decent increasing the skin size to 2k (otherwise her vagina would look blurry) and correcting some image bugs that comes within. Also did some correction in the nipples for her.

File size increase from 530kb to 3,4 mb  (2k size). The game can handdle 4k (file size increase to 16mb) .dds file well so far (need further testing).

Tried to use Estival versus method but the current tool do not update the file if the image extension is wrong.

sidenote: Even though I don't like pubic hairs decided to add it for some reason (don't mind her hair color).

It looks pretty cool for me. Are this still being tested? Or soon available to download?  :D

Thanks a lot! I'll give it a go when I got the chance.

Just another quick question, are there any model rips or ripper for the game? Just want the obj of the models so I can paint directly on it, making texture edits a lot simpler and percise. 

I'm working on documenting the meshes right now. It's only in the form of barely coherent notes right now but I should have a noesis script for them in a few days.

The Butler, It does ignore jpeg with dds extensions mostly because I don't know if the engine can handle jpeg data yet. 

So,I know that The Butler has already posted a vagina skin,but using a more "realistic" texture that Singe provided in an earlier post I made this..
The problem is that Beta999's costume edits make my game hang on loading,so,no nipples since I wouldn't be able to do any tests if I used those skins as a base  :/
I've provided a rar with both the mib and dds files for anyone that wants to test it,and maybe merge it with the nipple skins or something..

Pussey.rar

post-47786-0-10030600-1499028923_thumb.jpg

post-47786-0-65210600-1499028942_thumb.jpg

So,I know that The Butler has already posted a vagina skin,but using a more "realistic" texture that Singe provided in an earlier post I made this..

The problem is that Beta999's costume edits make my game hang on loading,so,no nipples since I wouldn't be able to do any tests if I used those skins as a base  :/

I've provided a rar with both the mib and dds files for anyone that wants to test it,and maybe merge it with the nipple skins or something..

With the recolor tool in Paint.net, the skin of the vagina can be changed to match closer to the color of the area.

post-1224064-0-05323500-1499034592.png

Just a question - might be silly - or not possible?

But will there be some "all in one" mod pack made a some time.

Possibly like Skyrim, etc - where we unp and cbbe (as a horrible example - I know)

Looks like a lot of work has been done - and is still being done - so thanks everyone. 

Just wondering if something like this may be possible in the future?

Just a question - might be silly - or not possible?

But will there be some "all in one" mod pack made a some time.

Possibly like Skyrim, etc - where we unp and cbbe (as a horrible example - I know)

Looks like a lot of work has been done - and is still being done - so thanks everyone. 

Just wondering if something like this may be possible in the future?

We don't have enough mod content to actually do a decent AIO (all in one) pack.

What we have for now is :

1. Some vaginas and nipple mods (around 3 or 4)(All girls nipple skin counted as one)
  2. One file to make bra invisible
  3. 1 hair skin with face for Mirei (from my lazy self)

So after some time passes and more mods are made It is likely possible. I can make a post and even an AIO file like I did with Estival Versus Here in this topic

I cannot for the life of me, to get those lights gone Ive tried anything in this thread and none of seems to work for me ; ;

please help <3

Ok Let's do some testing.

1. First try this one - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/?p=1943758
  2. Now if it doesn't work go for this -http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/?p=1943127

Download only effect_resident_texture.mib and install in "...\Resource\Effect\Locus"

3. If you still have censorship light in her boobs download all mods from step 02 and intall them follow the instruction in the post

I cannot for the life of me, to get those lights gone Ive tried anything in this thread and none of seems to work for me ; ;

please help <3

Ok Let's do some testing.

1. First try this one - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/?p=1943758
  2. Now if it doesn't work go for this -http://www.loverslab.com/topic/80086-valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-mods/?p=1943127

Download only effect_resident_texture.mib and install in "...\Resource\Effect\Locus"

3. If you still have censorship light in her boobs download all mods from step 02 and intall them follow the instruction in the post

thank you so much i finally got it to work! <333 i guess i derped up trying the first few times ^^;

Always thought Ranka was plain , so I decided to do something to improve her look and it actually came quite nice.

Ranka (Mirei Crimson Hair)

Preview

In case anyone want it  attachicon.gifRanka - Crimson hair + matching face.zip

Ranka (Darker Red hair)

Preview

attachicon.gifDark red.zip

But then I realize that she uses a gauntlet* (gloves) and Red hair is more for Sword type characters  :o  (at least in my tastes).

SHANA! :D Before and after transformation:

http://pm1.narvii.com/5767/764869ec3827366da67652cdd91aa5cf9b6e72ad_hq.jpg

She tsundere, tsurime eyes, rapunzel hair, thighhighs, smol... only thing that's missing is flatness. Needs Mirai body for full Shana mode. And thanks for posting guides and compilations, people!

SHANA! :D Before and after transformation:

http://pm1.narvii.com/5767/764869ec3827366da67652cdd91aa5cf9b6e72ad_hq.jpg

She tsundere, tsurime eyes, rapunzel hair, thighhighs, smol... only thing that's missing is flatness. Needs Mirai body for full Shana mode. And thanks for posting guides and compilations, people!

I made a Shana pack for Koharu .

Includes - Hair,Skin,Face,Clothes,Weapon Effects for now

Install instruction (Included in .rar)

BACKUP YOUR FILE BEFORE INSTALLING

1. Clothes - Place "Clothes" content in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos"
  2. Face - Place "Face" content in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Face"
  3. Hair - Place "Hair" content in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Hair"
  4. Skin - Place "Skin" content in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Player"
  5. Weapon Effects - Place "Effect" folder in "Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource"

Always overwrite files when asked

DownloadKoharu - Shana pack.rar

Preview 

post-1055840-0-90181800-1499136764_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-06928800-1499136770_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-73106100-1499136760_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-84985300-1499136733_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-06823700-1499136741_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-32084500-1499136747_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-20766600-1499136753_thumb.png

A Jacket would be welcome >.<

Side notes :

• Hair - You will need affection lvl 60 with Mirei
  • Clothes - Recolored Rinka Clothes (Since it's the most similar to Shana)

So you guys can have her nude for some appreciation time in dressing room.

• Changed all her weapon attacks to red. (Needs further testing while in Valkyrie mode phase 1,2,3)
  • Gonna Change her weapon skin later on (Thinking about a Dark blade with some red details)

Thinking about doing some work with Mana later. Gonna Aim for a Elf >.<

post-1055840-0-07652300-1499154526_thumb.png

First of all, thanks to everyone working on these mods.  I don't want to show up just to ask a question without first giving the thanks where it's due.

After playing around with the files for a little, I've figured it's just easier to ask.  Is there a certain file I can delete where Rinka's costume does come with the bra already removed?  I'm only looking to have the censors taken away, but with nipples and all still under, until all the clothes are broken.