Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Mods

So I installed all files to successfully get Rinka's Underwear and Rinka's Favorite to be topless when equipped on Rinka--looks great.  However, if I equip another girl with the same clothes  (Rinka's Underwear/Favorite), they are not topless in the dressing room and the bra still shows.  Is this just the way it is suppose to be right now, or can/should other girls be topless as well when equipping Rinka's modded clothing models?

Edit:  Disregard this question, I get it now.  =P

Is progress still underway for other girl's outfits?  Would love to have more options for braless clothing.

Since some people are still somewhat lost regarding the install process of the mods and how to remove bra and panties I will summarize everything here (or at least try). I won't create another topic since I believe there is not enough content to do so.

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni

Making things simple

Removing censorship:

• Lightbeam Removal - effect_resident_texture.rar
    Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Effect\Locus"

• Flower Petal Removal - Base.zip DLC.zip
    Install location : "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\Cos"

Note : Only Rinka's Outfit and Mirei's Outfit will be braless

Removing Panties :

• Simply remove or move pants* files from underwear folder.
    Location "...\Valkyrie Drive\DeploymentRoot\Resource\Character\underwear"

Additional info :

You don't necessary need to remove all files you can hand pick a few from your choice and make it invisible but how you identify it among all files is entirely up to you. All girls favorites are easy to find out since they are the exact ID of the girls which you can find in the end of this post.
There are 3 files for each panties unq msk shd
Taking Rinka Favorite as example you will need to remove/move pants_unq000_00.mib, pants_00_msk.mib, pants_00_shd.mib.

Skin Mods

Attention : For Ranka and Koharu pack you need to increase affection with Mirei to 60 to unlock her hair.

Some blabbing from me:

Despite the Skin pack all other skin mods don't have a very good Nipple/pussy texture since they were the first ones I made and I didn't really put much effort in these areas. As for the skin pack I put significantly more effort while making it I even redrawn the entire skin texture. They are basically the same because what I disliked from the original were ugly pixels that got messed up while expanding the image in order for it to support better texture (say no to blurry pubic hair and a thin line as pussy) and also a dark and ugly butt cheeks shadows.

For Modders

• Mib Explorer - MIBExplorer.zip  by beta999
    info: For extracting and repacking .mib files
  • Pubic hair  ,pussy and nipple texture - Pubic Hair (pussy and nipples included).rar
    info: Texture of pubic hair pussy and nipples I made myself feel free to use it. (the pubic hair from my skin mods aren't included since I drawn them on the go)
  • Girls ID

00 Ranka
    01 Rinka
    02 Momo
    03 Manpukumaru
    04 Viola
    05 Mana
    06 Koharu
    07 Mirei
    08 Mamori

Nipples Rework in progress for all packs.

English is not my native language, so I apologize for any grammatical misspelling you may find.

Post 100 mb limit reached >.<

@The Butler

Thanks a lot for the tutorial!

I can remove all the pants* files just fine. However if I do it for the bura* files, the result is a transparent bra with no skin texture underneath. I'm guessing that only some files should be removed to retain the skin layer. Do you know which ones? I'm hoping not to have to brute force check all the file types one at a time.

Edit: I read some of the previous posts, and it seems removing the bra hinges on the costume?

@The Butler

Thanks a lot for the tutorial!

I can remove all the pants* files just fine. However if I do it for the bura* files, the result is a transparent bra with no skin texture underneath. I'm guessing that only some files should be removed to retain the skin layer. Do you know which ones? I'm hoping not to have to brute force check all the file types one at a time.

Edit: I read some of the previous posts, and it seems removing the bra hinges on the costume?

Yes removing bra files will cause a part of the breast becoming invisible.

The .msb file is the one who hold info regarding breast texture

It's such a shame the girls in this game look like minors. :( I can't even buy it due to that stupid decision by it's makers.

Even in the animé I only watched it for Mirei Shikishima. Is she even in this game?

Mirei and Mamori are included only as DLC characters I belive.

Sorry, I don't see the .msb files. Are they in the same directory as the bura*/pants* files?

All the bura files have .mib extensions.

Edit: Oh, I see what you mean. The .msb files are on the costume side. In this case, I still don't understand how this is done. I've replaced all the Cos_ files from Base/DLC archives, but only Rinka and Mirei are showing non-transparent skin textures.

Sorry, I don't see the .msb files. Are they in the same directory as the bura*/pants* files?

All the bura files have .mib extensions.

Edit: Oh, I see what you mean. The .msb files are on the costume side. In this case, I still don't understand how this is done. I've replaced all the Cos_ files from Base/DLC archives, but only Rinka and Mirei are showing non-transparent skin textures.

Rinka's Outfit .msb file was modded while Mirei's Outfit .msb was braless from start

I read the author words somewhere (don't remember where) and he said he used Mirei's Outfit .msb as base for Rinka's outfit and he just made the nipple area a little bit pointy . You can clearly see it when changing between the two of them. Mirei's outfit breasts have flat nipples;

As for the other girls clothes only the area related to showing The flower petals were modded.

As for the other girls clothes only the area related to showing The flower petals were modded.

Thanks for the reply!

So basically removing bras isn't possible for the other girls? In that case, do you know how some sample images in various mods (eg. Mana elf mod)

show completely naked models in dressing room?

Since I did all the current nipples (except for custom packs) with my Monitor gamma lowered (I had just woke up) for me they were darker then I wanted them to be so I make them brighter but in normal gamma color they don't look so good. 
Guess what ? If you lower your monitor/TV gamma the current pack might look better LOL.
I will rework all nipples, at first I gave Rinka's nipple a test run to see if I could improve it and it looked good and while I was at it I made it bigger.
OK enough of bullshit.
Rework in progress.

RINKA         
post-1055840-0-69519000-1505584226_thumb.png
Since the UV MAP is a mess . A question:

Should I remove these lines?
post-1055840-0-03581000-1505587633_thumb.png

i found it in other tread, maybe try to check this 

The problems is with the UV map it distort a part of the texture. Mainly in the model left nipple

Rinka's Nipple texture

post-1055840-0-45830000-1505648809_thumb.png

So just replacing the texture won't work.

In Mana case I tried something like inverted nipples

post-1055840-0-98349500-1505648970_thumb.png

Edit: Nipples comparison. (had to adapt no-line version for it to look good)

post-1055840-0-02402700-1505762152_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-77050700-1505762158_thumb.png

I wish I could add a pool here for better feedback.  :mellow:

Great work, so far!

Anyone have any clue about a body scale mod?

In the first Senran Kagura game, you could change some body size parameters (eg. chest) by editing a file with a hex editor. Details of this are on the steamcommunity forum for the game. I wonder if that's the case with this game as well, given they're by the same company.

i found it in other tread, maybe try to check this 

The problems is with the UV map it distort a part of the texture. Mainly in the model left nipple

Rinka's Nipple texture

attachicon.gifnipple.png

So just replacing the texture won't work.

In Mana case I tried something like inverted nipples

attachicon.gifMana New.png

Edit: Nipples comparison. (had to adapt no-line version for it to look good)

attachicon.gifno line.pngattachicon.giflines.png

I wish I could add a pool here for better feedback.  :mellow:

It is difficult to get those perfect drawn nipples, but Photoshop real ones won't be bother by the distortion.

It is difficult to get those perfect drawn nipples, but Photoshop real ones won't be bother by the distortion.

Didn't get what you mean.

I was saying if using real live nipples images the distortion wouldn't be much of bother since they are naturally irregular.

• 4 weeks later...

Since some people are still somewhat lost regarding the install process of the mods and how to remove bra and panties I will summarize everything here (or at least try). I won't create another topic since I believe there is not enough content to do so

The skin pack work only with braless outfits?

If i try to destroy outfits in the dressing room with full underwear i get white voids instead of nipples.

I installed the uncesor things first, then the skin pack.