Cicero costume

I have it on my "to do" list, with Falmer, Ivory, Imperial and many many other armors and clothes.

But I don't know when I can make them. Especially considering the fact that I still have not replaced my shitty "video card" (GeForce 610, lol), and I absolutely do not know when I can do this.

P.s. also, we already reached file size limit for LL - 100MB for single file =)

Hello all.

Right now I'm working on a MCM-menu that will provide some customization.
For example, you can set the push force for most power attacks, as well as the height of the jump (both basic and under PW. And yes, now you can jump higher even while PW is inactive).

Unfortunately, adding the possibility of customization for unarmed power attacks would lead to the impossibility of using them during "brawl quests", so they will remain un-customizable.

Also I'm working on a new body and hands meshes, to make a smoother transition from the forearm to the hand.

This will give a few incompatibilities with the vanilla armor, but in any case, who is using it at all? =)

I also reworked the internal structure of the mod, deleted some unused assets, and optimized a few parts.

And if someone does not use SKSE before this - for a new version of the mod it will be needed.

Of course, such a complex work needs testing, so if anyone wants to do this, write to me in PM, as usual.

Hello all.

Right now I'm working on a MCM-menu that will provide some customization.

For example, you can set the push force for most power attacks, as well as the height of the jump (both basic and under PW. And yes, now you can jump higher even while PW is inactive).

Unfortunately, adding the possibility of customization for unarmed power attacks would lead to the impossibility of using them during "brawl quests", so they will remain un-customizable.

Also I'm working on a new body and hands meshes, to make a smoother transition from the forearm to the hand.

This will give a few incompatibilities with the vanilla armor, but in any case, who is using it at all? =)

I also reworked the internal structure of the mod, deleted some unused assets, and optimized a few parts.

And if someone does not use SKSE before this - for a new version of the mod it will be needed.

Of course, such a complex work needs testing, so if anyone wants to do this, write to me in PM, as usual.

you know where to find me if you need something tested ;)

• 3 weeks later...

How i make the body oily like in the pictures? please :)

Personally I used ENB-settings for this.

Like SpecularAmountMultiplier, SpecularPowerMultiplier and SpecularFromLight under Enviroment section. Depending of your ENB values may change. You can tweak this values with in-game ENB settings menu (usually ctrl+enter).

But you also can tweak some values in .nif files of body and armors. It is quite a long job, since you will need to edit two files for each version of body armor.

Open file with NifScope,  click on body shape, expand "NiTriShape" block, click on "BSLightingShaderProperty", change "Glossiness" and "Specular Strength" values, and then save.

"Glossiness" can be setted to something like 150-300, "Specular Strength" to 5-10, but of course you can experiment with this, because if you use ENB, these values may have a different effect on the final picture.

Hey if I wrote some Skyrim Amazon literature would you want it to bolster your mod? If you like them I mean. I only write for fun just thought I'd offer considering how much fun I got from you. 

Well, in one of the future updates I plan to add a special location, in which there will be a merchant selling armor from this mod.

Also there will be a special Dwemer forge, in which it will be possible to make armor from mod, plus a house for the player (and merchant).

So I think that a book or two can fit there =)

But I'm not exactly sure when it will be. Now there are some problems with the MСM-menu, and in addition, this location is far from complete.

• 2 weeks later...

V 2.0 is here!
New body shape - more smoother transition between hands and body meshes. Armors also updated. Fixed some clipping.
Added MCM menu with combat settings customization (SkyUI required).
New textures and normals (removed seams, new veins, thanks to crossfire1616).
New files for BodySlide.
One new weapon (I made it mostly for fun).
Armor addon now version 2.0a

Still not sure about stability of MCM-features (jump height and push power during sprint).
They can (or can not) reset their values to default under certain unknown conditions.
Need more testing.

Also, If you want to use really high jumps (300+ points) - you shall install this SKSE plugin. or you can stuck in mid-air during jumps because of Skyrim engine limitations.

I hope I have not forgotten anything. This version had a lot of iterations for testing, so I hope that I have compiled the archive correctly.

Any plan the new veins texture for SOS penzor addon?

I have a plan to completely re-work this addon (new textures. normals, sliders, etc).

But sadly enough my VGA is still shit, and it can't handle with really high-poly models (4kk+ faces), that I used before for generating normals.

Are the larger characters shown in this thread made with racemenu scaling or in bodyslide?  

Also, really nice mod!

You mean characters posted by  fuckusernames?

He created his characters via ECE sliders.

And I myself also used ECE for creating all skeleton variants for RaceMenu users (as well as for creating four ECE-presets with pre-defined physique for ECE-users).

You also can use this features - all files are included in main archive, but only for ECE-users.

If you use RaceMenu instead of ECE - well, in that case you will have to do all the actions that I did when I created skeleton variants.

If you are interested in this, then I can describe the process in more detail. But do not wait for a very understandable explanation - my English is still not good enough =)

P.s. I'm thinking about making "light" version of this race - with average "nord" character height and proportions near "small" skeleton variant, and with diminished racial abilities.

But still not sure about this.