[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

I'm new to lovers lab and still finding my way around. FO4 animations by Leito is my 1st animation mod for fallout 4 and I find the anims in it much better than the ones that I have for Skyrim. Is the tcl command the only way that you can move the camera away from the action to get a screenshot or to view the entire scene from better angles? I can't go int 3rd person when the animation starts, and if I start it in 3rd person it seems to glitch. I tried starting in 3rd person twice with cowgirl and my body was invisible or in the floor, not sure which. I turned tcl on and then off which my body back and put me back in 1st person view. 

I heard of lovers lab years ago but was happy enough with the nexus. Should have come to this site a long time ago. 

11 hours ago, valentin890419 said:

Why does this always happen in most animations? I need help please

Scripting error.

6 hours ago, zulrah1 said:

how can i quickly stop, extend or switch animations while they are playing? cant find any hotkey options. also is there an option to play animations on a bed?

There isn't any.

3 hours ago, Tyroc said:

I'm new to lovers lab and still finding my way around. FO4 animations by Leito is my 1st animation mod for fallout 4 and I find the anims in it much better than the ones that I have for Skyrim. Is the tcl command the only way that you can move the camera away from the action to get a screenshot or to view the entire scene from better angles? I can't go int 3rd person when the animation starts, and if I start it in 3rd person it seems to glitch. I tried starting in 3rd person twice with cowgirl and my body was invisible or in the floor, not sure which. I turned tcl on and then off which my body back and put me back in 1st person view. 

I heard of lovers lab years ago but was happy enough with the nexus. Should have come to this site a long time ago. 

Yep, tfc in the console is the only way to move around the scene freely with this mod.

On 2/24/2018 at 9:49 PM, Dark Ti said:

The vanilla animations all of them

yeah I was going to make a comment about that. they work sporadically with female PC's (like Jun and sturges go through all the stages, but Preston and Diamond city guards dont) any reason why this is?

15 minutes ago, Kiasyon said:

yeah I was going to make a comment about that. they work sporadically with female PC's (like Jun and sturges go through all the stages, but Preston and Diamond city guards dont) any reason why this is?

At least I'm not the only one....

On 2/27/2018 at 10:48 PM, Dark Ti said:

At least I'm not the only one....

I think someone in here said something about the weapons and they were right. I set Raiders to ally so that I could just walk up to them and the vanila poses worked in all stages with multiple raiders, even the boss cuz they weren't armed.

1 hour ago, blyat23 said:

I dont get what the problem is i've reinstalled the mod and f4se. The animation isnt right and i cant hear any moans..

Spoiler

Untitled-1.png

A pop up window will appear during installation.  Make sure Breathing and Voices are enabled.

2 hours ago, blyat23 said:

I dont get what the problem is i've reinstalled the mod and f4se. The animation isnt right and i cant hear any moans..

I always find it best to uninstall then install rather then using the reinstall button on NMM, as it seem to not work all of the time. :smile:

Updated the mod.  Added some things, fixed some things...

v1.3

-Added 7 new multi-stage human Male/Female animations
    -Cowgirl 2
    -Cowgirl 3
    -Reverse Cowgirl
    -Reverse Cowgirl 2
    -Spoon
    -Standing Doggy
    -Standing Doggy 2
-Added 3 new multi-stage canine animations
    -Doggy
    -Doggy 2
    -Missionary
-Added parts to Dogmeat, Raider/Junkyard dog, and low level mongrels.
-Modified Cowgirl and Missionary 2 animations
-Added feature to choose how long each stage lasts using MCM(5-60 seconds)
-Adjusted slapping sounds to make them more audible.
-Fixed positioning issues with the two-target gun.
-Fixed issue with male players not using the correct nude suit.

Thank you sir....Works great, except seems super mutant animations are like 3 seconds all of them...

Also I have to ask, Seriously I hate to ask but here goes... Dog meat can lick poontang and eat ass but PC cant open their mouth for blow job??????

10 hours ago, ExecutorDill said:

Question: would it be possible to substitute this mod's animations into other animation mods and have them play out instead?

You could as long as they're set up using Crazy's/FourPlay's method of positioning actors.

You'll just have to rename and overwrite the correct files.

Leito_xxxx_A1_S1.hkx -  A1 is always female position.

Leito_xxxx_A2_S1.hkx - A2 is always male position.

10 hours ago, Dark Ti said:

Thank you sir....Works great, except seems super mutant animations are like 3 seconds all of them...

Also I have to ask, Seriously I hate to ask but here goes... Dog meat can lick poontang and eat ass but PC cant open their mouth for blow job??????

Try increasing the timer (Stage 2 timer) using MCM. 

Dogmeat's mouth is animated differently.

3 hours ago, Silk said:

Are these compatible with four play? Or is it going to need a new community patch again?

It's going to require a patch.