Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do your IRL friends/colleagues know that you are a member of loverslab?

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

Pen5

Pen5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Anyone who has a friend/colleague/relative close enough to share that kind of thing with is a lucky person... I'm not...

Ture

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

KoreanPriestess

KoreanPriestess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

One of my friends introduced me to the forum within the last week.

stalfos81

stalfos81

A true Titaholic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Only the ones that were freeloading my hospitality. I trust congress with money more than I do my own family.

~ Deathstalker

~ Deathstalker

my wrist is 50% titanium my forearm is 33% titanium too #Cyborg

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

my consolefag older brother that recently 

bought a penis4 (my petname for ps4) 

found out I have nude mods when I was

showing off how wicked my fonv is compared

to his fagout 4, eitherways I had type3 and AWOP installed

and I shot the blue bitch with a cool mod gun outside of Goodsprings

and her clothes disintegrated and then there was an ugly

blue super-dead bitch in my screen. I was embarrassed over the

goof and ran in the opposite direction in game--it is heavily

implied im an LL member even tho he has never heard of it

Thynar

Thynar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

I doubt anyone I know would care, to be honest. What's there to be 'guilty' of? :P

meme supreme

meme supreme

Memetic Frenzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Haven't really had a chance to hit my friends up with my wicked THICC nord waifu attraction so no not really, but I'll let you know if it's ever an appropiate topic to just bring up outta nowhere lamo

I do help people out with bodyslide & such on sites like Nexus Mods' discord so I guess they know I'm here by associating with bs in the first place.

jfraser

jfraser

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts

my fiancee knows about it and about my slavery mod. i don't really talk about personal stuff with anyone else.

Wachtergeist

Wachtergeist

Meddlesome Revenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,271 posts

My closest friend is the only one who knows, Much less the only one I care to have know about it. He's even a member here. We talk about the mods and happenings here all the time as well. As for everyone else I know it's not really any of their business.

Starbrow65

Starbrow65

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

My lady love for 30+ years knows and isn't bothered at all, some friends interested in gaming know and with anyone else it's just not a topic.

☀ Dust

☀ Dust

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Only one. Since he is my only TES fan friend and is currently switching to PC gaming, I thought he'd be interested.

Shizune

Shizune

チョコ エルフ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Aand they don't really mind, they just can't understand how i can play Skyrim for 1,2k hrs and snap only pictures of my character.

This, this and this.

LaurieNymph

LaurieNymph

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
I had a few friends that watched me set up a new install of some Sexlab mods. Like Squirt Reborn (Set NPC`s to 100 % and said "Hey that`s a magic Strap-on and I`m the Dragonborn,
you going to gush !! Had a good laugh and one friend said I wish we could do that in WOW and moved on.) It`s just a game I would have been surprised if they gave a shit what I was doing in it.

Darkening Demise

Darkening Demise

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,276 posts

No and never will. One no friends and two last thing I need are family/relatives knowing what kind of fucked up stuff I'm into. >.>

odessa452

odessa452

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
No. They are all equally as perverted as me, but the fact that I have a powerful high-end PC that actually allows me to have an outlet for my creative gaming sexual fantasies would most likely make them jealous and feel the need to drag me for modding like that (They are all envious little console plebs)

Veladarius

Veladarius

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,708 posts

One or two may know, not sure but my wife does as I discuss my mods with her.

Carida

Carida

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Actually yes... those who don't game are all o.0 and those who do are all like, Oooo.. and well I'm not judged for it lol 

-C

Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

Deviously Cursed Covergirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

IRL friends i actually dont know , theyre probably about somewhere , as for other friends and people its kind of irrelevant for me really, i stopped caring about masking my interests when my friend turned up early for a chinese walked in my front room and asked me what my stockade was haha. since then ive just never really cared, so long as im having fun :')

GimmeBACON

GimmeBACON

Biggest Cynic on Loverslab

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Gf and a neighbor/fuckbuddy, yes, don't have a family to keep this a secret from, and I generally don't talk video games or sex with 'friends'

tenzan

tenzan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 350 posts

IRL friends i actually dont know , theyre probably about somewhere , as for other friends and people its kind of irrelevant for me really, i stopped caring about masking my interests when my friend turned up early for a chinese walked in my front room and asked me what my stockade was haha. since then ive just never really cared, so long as im having fun :')

Is that the thing you put your head in and get tomatoes thrown at you?

Tifa Lockheart

Tifa Lockheart

Deviously Cursed Covergirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Is that the thing you put your head in and get tomatoes thrown at you?

thats a stocks , similar kinda , below is a stockade xD i may be into many a thing, but tomatoes is not one of them haha, back on topic though , whilst i havent necessarily bumped into pre known friends here , as an afterthought , ive made some pretty cool ones by being more active on here. I wouldnt say LL is anything to be nervous about , everyone here is here for a reason , shy or not.

Attached Files