Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CBBE / UUNP / BodySlide and Outfit Studio

CBBE UUNP BodySlide Outfit Studio Unified UNP Body ousnius Caliente Outfit

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Hey everyone. :)

This is the official sticky thread for the Skyrim versions of CBBE, UUNP, BodySlide and Outfit Studio.
For news about the Skyrim Special Edition (SSE), please refer to this thread instead!

Check out the wiki with documentation and guides for BodySlide and Outfit Studio!

Mod pages:
- CBBE
- UUNP (included in BodySlide)
- BodySlide and Outfit Studio (with physics and morphs)

Mod lists:
- CBBE Mod List (for Nexus)

- There's more lists for CBBE and UUNP all over the sites, but I don't have the time to (always) find and list them all.

--------------------

What is CBBE?

• CBBE replaces the female body with one that is fully customizable with BodySlide.
  • Body textures with different quality options included.
  • Includes a face pack compatible with the body, so you can jump right into the game.
  • 50+ sliders are divided into categories that can be toggled on or off.
  • Comes with BBP/TBBP/HDT variants through BodySlide!

What is Unified UNP (UUNP)?

• All of your favorite UNP shape variants combined in one set of sliders!
  • Includes all of the sliders that CBBE has, plus full-body sliders for the most popular UNP family shapes.
  • These bodies require UNP textures to be installed and come in regular, HDT and Special variants.
  • UUNP Special has a "working" 3D vagina for the HDT Physics Extensions and requires usage of the included TexBlendUUNP package or already compatible textures.
  • Unless necessary, conversions should be made for UUNP regular and UUNP HDT only.

What is BodySlide?

BodySlide provides an easy way to customize outfits and bodies without the need to edit mesh files yourself.

The project files for BodySlide are created in Outfit Studio.

What is Outfit Studio?

Outfit Studio lets you convert outfits between bodies using conversion references, create your own sliders for BodySlide, correct animation weights and edit meshes with brushes or transform tools.

--------------------

Refer to the mod pages above for all game-specific releases, change logs, install instructions and FAQs.

Discuss the bodies and the program, post questions, suggest features, report bugs and link to newly created outfits.
All the things!  :lol:

The only rule:
Don't start discussions about which body mods are better than others!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

New version released for all games (including SSE now).

Version 4.0:

* General: Skyrim Special Edition support!
* General: Support for NIF meshes and BSA archives of SSE.
* General: Show a target game selection dialog the first time you launch the program.
* Outfit Studio: OBJ/FBX import now creates default partitions for the body slot (FO3NV/SK).
* Outfit Studio: Improved handling of skin transforms and creating new bone bounding spheres.
* Outfit Studio: Allow dragging and dropping multiple files into the frame at once.
* Outfit Studio: Show warning if the version of the loaded NIF doesn't match the target game.
* Outfit Studio: Changed skeleton root from "NPC" to "NPC Root [Root]" for Skyrim.
* Outfit Studio: Removed "File -> Apply Overall Skin Transform" menu item, not needed anymore.
* Outfit Studio: When saving a project, remove _0 and _1 from default target file name for SK.
* Outfit Studio: Moved reference templates from the Config.xml to a new RefTemplates.xml file.
* Outfit Studio: Copying weights now ignores masked vertices and they keep their old weights.
* Outfit Studio: Enabling vertex edit doesn't cause non-existent clipping to appear anymore.
* Outfit Studio: Updated reference skeletons for all games.

par6six6

par6six6

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Doh, and I just updated to 3.8 yesterday, lol.

Thanks for the updates, and especially thanks for the wiki, it looks great! Glad to finally see updated info in one place now (and in one new thread). :)

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Doh, and I just updated to 3.8 yesterday, lol.

Thanks for the updates, and especially thanks for the wiki, it looks great! Glad to finally see updated info in one place now (and in one new thread). :)

Well in theory it's already two threads! :P

malfdawg

malfdawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

in 4.0 my presets show up for bodies only but not outfits..

SassaAria

SassaAria

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Thanks for keeping a thread open here too! Was worried it would all be in SSE now.

And nice ...a v4 already :)

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

in 4.0 my presets show up for bodies only but not outfits..

Are you using CBBE? I removed the "default group" for CBBE from the Config.xml.

What you're seeing now are the results of mod authors never having bothered to create correct groups for their outfits.

You have to open the group manager and add all outfits to either the "CBAdvanced" or the "Unified UNP" group.

A batch build would still work if you select your preset with a body.

Instructions for the group manager:

https://github.com/o...i/Group-Manager

whiskeyii

whiskeyii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

So I heard BodySlide comes with a tool called NifCleaner to help import nifs into Blender; is that still the case? I downloaded the newest BodySlide files and didn't see anything there or on the wiki.

migal130

migal130

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

oops wrong thread.

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

So I heard BodySlide comes with a tool called NifCleaner to help import nifs into Blender; is that still the case? I downloaded the newest BodySlide files and didn't see anything there or on the wiki.

NifCleaner was removed some years ago, it's not needed for anything anymore.

You can use the new Blender with new NIF plugins.

whiskeyii

whiskeyii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Thanks, I'll give that a shot. :)

Slorm

Slorm

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

I'm just about to try converting an uunp outfit to cbbe and have a question. Looking at the wiki instructions after converting the high weight _1.nif do you then have to repeat for the low weight _0.nif or is that handled automatically (I couldn't see any mention of the low weight nif unless I missed it)

Sorry if it's a dumb question, it's the first time I've really looked at Outfit Studio

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

I'm just about to try converting an uunp outfit to cbbe and have a question. Looking at the wiki instructions after converting the high weight _1.nif do you then have to repeat for the low weight _0.nif or is that handled automatically (I couldn't see any mention of the low weight nif unless I missed it)

Sorry if it's a dumb question, it's the first time I've really looked at Outfit Studio

If you're talking about CBBE with sliders to build in BodySlide (converting a UUNP BodySlide to a CBBE BodySlide), then you only need one NIF which you will use to create the project in OS.

Since UUNP and CBBE already share the same base shape (the NIF file in the ShapeData folder), all you have to do is load the UUNP project and swap the body reference to "CBBE Body".

Basically, follow the steps of this guide:

https://github.com/o...dySlide-project

But instead of step 1-4, you load the existing UUNP project instead, then continue.

Slorm

Slorm

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Ah thanks for confirming that I thought I'd best check. The uunp outfit doesn't have any bodyslide sliders (it's just an outfit) will that make a difference?

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Ah thanks for confirming that I thought I'd best check. The uunp outfit doesn't have any bodyslide sliders (it's just an outfit) will that make a difference?

It's not UUNP if it doesn't have sliders. :)

Well it just needs to have the UUNP/CBBE base shape.

If it's not, you need to convert it to that first and THEN make it a BodySlide project.

Slorm

Slorm

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Many thanks ousnius, I'll give it a try

(Oops you were quite right, it's unp not uunp)

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Many thanks ousnius, I'll give it a try

(Oops you were quite right, it's unp not uunp)

In that case, you need to follow two guides from the wiki.

First, you need to convert from UNP to CBBE/UUNP (they share the same base shape).

https://github.com/o...-and-using-them

Second, you need to make a BodySlide project out of it.

https://github.com/o...dySlide-project

toonchi

toonchi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

I have a custom body that romeozero made for me and I'm trying to figure out how to convert armors to it but I'm not having any luck with it. It wasn't made with bodyslide and its skinned and rig. romeozero was helping but he now has RL things to handle. If I could get any help with I would really appreciate it. I have some 3ds max screens and the body nifs attached.                

Shiori4.jpg
Shiori3.jpg
Shiori2.jpg
Shiori.jpg
Attached File  Shiori light bdy.rar   3.06MB   93 downloads

Princess Tiara

Princess Tiara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Can Someone make a CBBE Bodyslide conversion for Xinafays High Heels Plz. That would be much appreciated.

RedMonika

RedMonika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Can Someone make a CBBE Bodyslide conversion for Xinafays High Heels Plz. That would be much appreciated.

FFS... really?! Does this look like a request thread? This is the 6th or 7th time I've seen this post in 6 or 7 different threads.

Cell... I saw on the new thread that there are additional polygons. Is this going to be the same for the old game? I have SSE but I haven't checked it out yet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CBBE, UUNP, BodySlide, Outfit Studio, Unified UNP, Body, ousnius, Caliente, Outfit