This is the official sticky thread for the Skyrim versions of CBBE, UUNP, BodySlide and Outfit Studio.
For news about the Skyrim Special Edition (SSE), please refer to this thread instead!
Check out the wiki with documentation and guides for BodySlide and Outfit Studio!
- UUNP (included in BodySlide)
- BodySlide and Outfit Studio (with physics and morphs)
- CBBE Mod List (for Nexus)
- There's more lists for CBBE and UUNP all over the sites, but I don't have the time to (always) find and list them all.
What is CBBE?
- CBBE replaces the female body with one that is fully customizable with BodySlide.
- Body textures with different quality options included.
- Includes a face pack compatible with the body, so you can jump right into the game.
- 50+ sliders are divided into categories that can be toggled on or off.
- Comes with BBP/TBBP/HDT variants through BodySlide!
What is Unified UNP (UUNP)?
- All of your favorite UNP shape variants combined in one set of sliders!
- Includes all of the sliders that CBBE has, plus full-body sliders for the most popular UNP family shapes.
- These bodies require UNP textures to be installed and come in regular, HDT and Special variants.
- UUNP Special has a "working" 3D vagina for the HDT Physics Extensions and requires usage of the included TexBlendUUNP package or already compatible textures.
- Unless necessary, conversions should be made for UUNP regular and UUNP HDT only.
What is BodySlide?
BodySlide provides an easy way to customize outfits and bodies without the need to edit mesh files yourself.
The project files for BodySlide are created in Outfit Studio.
What is Outfit Studio?
Outfit Studio lets you convert outfits between bodies using conversion references, create your own sliders for BodySlide, correct animation weights and edit meshes with brushes or transform tools.
Refer to the mod pages above for all game-specific releases, change logs, install instructions and FAQs.
Discuss the bodies and the program, post questions, suggest features, report bugs and link to newly created outfits.
All the things!
The only rule:
Don't start discussions about which body mods are better than others!