[TS3] Noir and Dark Sims: Adult World

Hi Guys. I know about this page for someone who sends me one time ago a email. I see so many wonderful stuff here, mods, animations and poses and I want share and work with this community.

I don't have much adult content done yet. This week I started to make poses and I'm thinking in make animations too.

This are my mods for TS3. Enjoy them as I enjoyed make them.

[Accessory]  Cum Shot for AM & AF - Download

01.png

[Accessory]  Bondage for AF - Download

02.png

[Pose] Illusion Room Pose Set for AF - Download

01.png

[Decor] Illusion Room Set - Download

01.png

[Decor] Realistic Dildo Set - Downlaod

04.png

[Decor] Inflatable Dildo Set and Gag - Download

05.png

[Accessory] Bondage Mask - Download

01.png

[Accessory] Bondage Balloon Mask - Download

01.png

[Accessory] Heavy Leather Collar - Download

01.png

[Clothing] Latex Outfit for Female and Male - Download

01.png

[Decor] Air Wife Set - Download

11.png

[Decor] Xsims - Dildo Set - Download

0.png

[Decor] Sex Toys Set - Download

0.png

[Accessory] Ball Gag - Download

01.png

[Decor] Horse Dildo Set - Download

0.png

[Decor] Monster Dildo Set - Download

0.png

[Decor] Sex Doll - Maria - Download

01.png

[Decor] Manga and Doujin Book Set - Download

0.png

@Noir and Dark Sims Wow didn't expect to see you here. I found your horse cock dildo and dirty operation table on your tumblr a couple years ago. Good to see you still making mods,

Just a question: when you say you'd make animatinos, do you mean for TS3 or TS4?

Edit: also as @The Afro Samurai wrote; it'd be nice if you make some animations specifically designed for your mods.

Thank you so much to all for the welcome and for respond the questions. All my mods works with the base game, because most of them are decorative objects and they don't have a particular script and content on it like the Kynky Mod.

To Zoarchim: The school days is just a furnitre set and don't have any funtion in special for the Kynky Mod but is funtional with or without the mod.

To AyaMorues: For the moment just for TS3, I don't have much experience with game mods in general, less with the TS4 mods. And I want experiment first with TS3. The same way I will try to make animations and poses for TS4 some day.

To The Afro Samurai: I'm thinking in make poses and animations for my actual and future cc, is much better if they have multiple functions that just be decorative items.

To Zorgun: I check both links and works fine to me. Maybe your PC itself don't have a Adblock but maybe your navigator have a plugin for this. If you try again and don't works let me know for give you a different option to download.

To BuddyBob: Few of my mods needs are only .package files. Like the poses. And no all the mods for TS3 are package files. Some times I put the .sims3pack and the .package option of the same cc in my downloads but no always.

You can change the .sims3pack files to .package files with The Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter and works the same way that if you install the cc (or mod) with the launcher or with your Mods Folder. But no all packages files can be .sims3pack.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome here! Very nice to have such a talented cc-maker with us.

Sorry to say that i have not been able to download all due to Chrome reporting that your illusion room and illusion room poses contains malware/virus.Any way this can be fixed?

edit: No problem with the downloads now, thanks!

Now I only have to find out a) how to import objects to blender B) learn to animate better with blender c) learn how to get the animations to align right ingame..probably a simple thing but I have not cracked the code yet. d)how to get it all into kw...

yay! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello. I just discovered your work and I'd love to use the illusion set, poses, and other objects but none of the download links work. Is this because they go through Tumblr (listed in the website address) and there's no longer an account there? Is there another place to download them? Both links come up as a 404 error. Thanks.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Very High quality work, thank you for still making cc for sims 3.  I tried to download from your blogspot, but the adfly has been hacked by goloya and will not connect to mediafire.  I noticed you have provided simfileshare links for your ts4 content.  Might you consider doing the same for ts3 cc.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who would ap[preciate it.  Thanks,