View File

There you are, a slave. Defeated in combat, naked and humiliated, a collar around your neck. Can life get any worse? And your new master, he's...he's...well, he isn't doing much of anything. He's sandboxing around. Or he's just standing there waiting for YOU to do something. Doesn't he have anything better to do with his time? He really should get a bloody job.

And now he has. Introducing Master Gets a Job. No longer will you have no direction as a slave! Your master is a busy man (or woman, or whatever)! He spends his days circling Skyrim, visiting his factors. And lucky you get to tag along!

Enough with the intro! What does this mod do, exactly?
Simple! Once you get enslaved*, speak to your master. Ask him (or her) what to expect of you. He (or she) will tell you what city or town to visit next. Once you reach that city or town, speak to your master again, and he'll tell you the NEXT city or town to head for.

Fair warning - this is very basic at this point
Don't expect a lot. I threw this together without checks. They might come later, if people are interested. For now, you will be required to play along - you could technically tell your master that you've reached your next destination before you've actually reached it.

*Also, the starting dialogue will appear for every person you speak to in Skyrim. All the time. I might try to figure out how to make it show up for only masters at some point, but for now you'll have to ignore it until you need it.

This should be compatible with any slavery mod out there that allows travel. You'll need to be very careful with Sanguine's Debauchery, since those masters are quite touchy about how far away you get from them.

There is a rudimentary demerit system in place. If there is interest, I'll expand on it. Be warned, when he says he'll kill you on your third strike, he means it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/19/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fuz Ro D-oh http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?
  • Special Edition Compatible

I like this as an idea, SD/Leon/Maria always felt too empty because there was a lack of stuff happening.

If it was my mod, I would port mod-detection to detect when the player is enslaved directly, and then add a MCM menu toggle button so the user can decide when they are a slave for the rest of the time (more temporary, could be phased out in later versions.)

As for detecting masters, Leon/Leah would be easy, just soft load those two aliases and compare. You can get the current player master for SD+ with

StorageUtil.GetFormValue(player, "_SD_CurrentOwner") as actor

and detect if the enslavement is active with

StorageUtil.GetIntValue(Game.GetPlayer(), "_SD_iEnslaved") > 0

Might want to detect if the Master is a bandit, or some other faction that is hostile in a city too, so they don't go walking to their grave.

I like this as an idea, SD/Leon/Maria always felt too empty because there was a lack of stuff happening.

If it was my mod, I would port mod-detection to detect when the player is enslaved directly, and then add a MCM menu toggle button so the user can decide when they are a slave for the rest of the time (more temporary, could be phased out in later versions.)

As for detecting masters, Leon/Leah would be easy, just soft load those two aliases and compare. You can get the current player master for SD+ with

StorageUtil.GetFormValue(player, "_SD_CurrentOwner") as actor
and detect if the enslavement is active with
StorageUtil.GetIntValue(Game.GetPlayer(), "_SD_iEnslaved") > 0
i like that idea but it wouldn't cover everything. I'm thinking specifically about Submissive Lola. But your button idea would be a fix for anything that doesn't lend itself to identification. Thanks, as always, for the input.

Edit: and good call on the bandit. Didn't even think about that...

hi Jfraser, i have most of your mods installed and love them (especially College Days and Simple Slavery) so i'll certainly keep an eye on this new mod ! :)

i love the idea...  used to play with Submissive Lola but actually found it boring... you chose your master, wear the collar and then nothing happens for hours... then finally he decides he wants some ale... you bring it to him and that's all...  you have to wait several more hours before he asks something from you again (maybe more ale :( ) so i usually ended up telling him the game was finished or taking him to some place where i knew some bandits would kill him and send me to Simple Slavery again hoping that my new master would be more "active" ;)

after all there are so many things he might force me to do...  he spent money to buy me (at the auction), now he should want that money back with some profit too, shouldn't he ?? so, going around Skyrim he might let me be hired for chopping wood, mining ore, serving people in inns (food, drinks and more ;) ) throwing shows that humiliate me but entertain people and give him some profit...  and so on... :)

so, let's see where this mod will lead us :D

Oh the possibilities are endless here! And the idea is really good.

If you're interested in adding more basic things without requirements, then there could be simple dialogues to rent a room, buying food and so on - the basic needs when just arriving at a town. The pc got the roleplaying choice then, to earn money with chopping wood, selling stuff or pervert ways.

Thanks for all the kind words and the ideas. There will be more to come. @lobof, I purposely left getisid conditions out of the dialogue because I'm not sure how to set a condition that would show up for only your master. Looking into it.

Idea for player/NPC detection

-use the zaz-slavery system (SD+/ME are using this)

Idea for Locations

- use the JSON-filesystem

(you can set your custom locations...ME-trainers,Auctionators,Brothels,Orccamps,Citymods etc)

that's right, it was added to zaz. I KNEW we had discussed some unifying measure. Thanks for the reminder.

oooooh. Something I've always wished for was to be able to have your master choose one of your quests and start heading to the area to do it. He becomes the adventurer and you are basically dragged along. Not sure if that is possible though.

alas, that's the opposite direction this is heading. But you can do what you're wanting using Submissive Lola.

That said, one of my nebulous ideas is to give unique jobs to Simple Slavery's Lola masters. Perhaps one of those could have the adventuring job.

God chopping wood really?

Mining ><

Flower Picking and whoring out in random tavern sorry I can do all of that in normal gameplay.

How about the Master takes you too IDK a place where slaves are trained in the sexual arts perhaps Captured Dreams Shop.

Then of course if you did really well with your Slave Training you get to go to a special party with your Master and even have your Chastity Belt taken off while there.  Maybe if you've been really good girl you can pick who you sleep with or what activities you get to do while there.

Maybe that party can be Ustolfs place in Deviously Cursed Loot.

Cept this time your not being sent around the house to find items to put on.  Maybe some other witless girl is looking for your favorite armbinder.

If the player is really untamable then an areana would be nice with slaves to sleep with as rewards for fights, perhaps even a yarl wants to bed you, and perhaps you get purchased by said Yarl to be their personal bodyguard and errand boy/girl.

Other than that the mod sounds like a nice start and standing around sandboxing the same place got boring real fast.

I just think there needs to be some dialogues, quests, parties, and an actual sort of direction for the player to feel more engaged in the activity and feel like they have a handle in the outcomes.  As it is now the only goal is simply escape and have the whole process start over cause some other mod enslaved you.

God chopping wood really?

Mining ><

Flower Picking and whoring out in random tavern sorry I can do all of that in normal gameplay.

How about the Master takes you too IDK a place where slaves are trained in the sexual arts perhaps Captured Dreams Shop.

Then of course if you did really well with your Slave Training you get to go to a special party with your Master and even have your Chastity Belt taken off while there. Maybe if you've been really good girl you can pick who you sleep with or what activities you get to do while there.

Maybe that party can be Ustolfs place in Deviously Cursed Loot.

Cept this time your not being sent around the house to find items to put on. Maybe some other witless girl is looking for your favorite armbinder.

If the player is really untamable then an areana would be nice with slaves to sleep with as rewards for fights, perhaps even a yarl wants to bed you, and perhaps you get purchased by said Yarl to be their personal bodyguard and errand boy/girl.

Other than that the mod sounds like a nice start and standing around sandboxing the same place got boring real fast.

I just think there needs to be some dialogues, quests, parties, and an actual sort of direction for the player to feel more engaged in the activity and feel like they have a handle in the outcomes. As it is now the only goal is simply escape and have the whole process start over cause some other mod enslaved you.

yeah....none of that is going to happen. I like the ideas, and thank you for them, but they are way beyond my mod-making abilities. Plus, as with all my mods, I want to keep dependencies to a minimum.

Edit: I should say, none of the first part. I agree with the intent of your last paragraph.. :)

I purposely left getisid conditions out of the dialogue because I'm not sure how to set a condition that would show up for only your master. Looking into it.

For SD+, there are events you can listen for (check "ModEvent - Out" in the wiki). You could create a script that just sits there and waits until you are enslaved, and then checks the storageutil variable for the specific master.

Even then you can't set a dialogue condition dynamically, so you'd have to use something like... uh, setting an alias as the condition instead of getisid, and using the storageutil variable to fill that alias. I guess?

Or some of the patented Using-Globals-In-Ways-They-Were-Not-Meant-To-Be-Used like giving a universal dialogue to everyone and then only triggering a second part if the global is set, which happens on modevent fire, and then un-setting the global again as soon as dialogue is done... I dunno.

Not sure about other mods.

For a master's job, what about a courier service, or news service? Taking packages or letters from city to city? Or trigger a repeatable radiant quest, "go to this person and get this item and deliver it to this person" kind of thing?

I think the arena idea is fabulous.  It would be so cool as a combination with Simple Slavery.  You get sold into slavery, you are a bad slave, or the penal system sends you to be sold.  If you have too high a bounty or do not respons to training.  Perhaps a DFW modified scoring then you go to the arena. 

Okay, well I like the idea of this mod.  Sorry for going into the want list--like extensions of QAYL and of course my desire for a castration mod.  You have mad some really neat mods--thanks.

I think the arena idea is fabulous.  It would be so cool as a combination with Simple Slavery.  You get sold into slavery, you are a bad slave, or the penal system sends you to be sold.  If you have too high a bounty or do not respons to training.  Perhaps a DFW modified scoring then you go to the arena. 

Okay, well I like the idea of this mod.  Sorry for going into the want list--like extensions of QAYL and of course my desire for a castration mod.  You have mad some really neat mods--thanks.

I was going to say that I have not the skills to make an arena, but I might be able to make a very (very very) rudimentary one.

File Name: Master Gets a Job

File Submitter: jfraser

File Submitted: 20 Sep 2016

File Category: Quest

Requires: Fuz Ro D-oh http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?

There is a rudimentary demerit system in place. If there is interest, I'll expand on it. Be warned, when he says he'll kill you on your third strike, he means it.

download.png

Click here to download this file

I have to say, I do not like this killing the PC idea.   

I too vote for an arena, or tight bondage and left in the wilderness, or given to a giant, or thrown back into rotation and sold in an auction (there is a mod for that), pretty much anything other than script killing the PC, and reloading a previous save.

File Name: Master Gets a Job

File Submitter: jfraser

File Submitted: 20 Sep 2016

File Category: Quest

Requires: Fuz Ro D-oh http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/?

download.png

Click here to download this file

I have to say, I do not like this killing the PC idea.

I too vote for an arena, or tight bondage and left in the wilderness, or given to a giant, or thrown back into rotation and sold in an auction (there is a mod for that), pretty much anything other than script killing the PC, and reloading a previous save.

there is, indeed, a slave auction mod! And thank you for spreading the word about it. ;)

I'm a going to try to make the arena thing work. Cross your fingers.

I don't have the ability to create locations. I know that from experience. What are some viable existing arena-like places I can copy? Preferably indoors so there are boundaries.