[Sims 3] Latex corset with modesty straps from Grinder

So the girls were getting ready for another shoot, when the principal of the high school busts in on us. Ms Buzzkill is all on about distractions and discipline and order, so the we tell her, hey, it's not just fun at the beach. There's a whole line of formal outfits for our customers who appreciate strict adherence to the rules. Intrigued, she found this corset and even agreed to model it for us. I asked her why this particular style.

"I love these modesty straps. They make the outfit appropriate for the office, interacting with the staff and students and so on. You know, when discipline and proper decorum are essential. But the straps come off, top or bottom or both, for less formal settings like parent-teacher night."

That is one kick-ass school.

post-872961-0-04715100-1472999395_thumb.jpg

grinder_af_corset_F429981D.zip

This is some really great work, the way you've broken the outfit up is clever and presumably has potential for future options?

Perhaps the 'with straps' top might look better on a Barbie base.....Just a thought.

Brilliant work regardless. :cool:

Truth is, I didn't like the "bikini plunge" model as a full body base because of the way it flattened the chest, and I couldn't figure out how to merge meshes properly, so I gave up and went top-bottom separate.

So yeah, clever, sure.

But you're right. As soon as I did that, I realized I could make that work. Different combos, mix-and-match. And the EA "part mask" worked perfectly -- there is no seam at all. I expect to create more on this line.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you're enjoying the CC.

• 4 months later...