LoversLab NEW! what happened?

winny257

Major performance issues. Every time the site's main traffic was switched to the new version, the server couldn't handle it. Did as much tweaking and attempts to save it as I could over the past couple days but wasn't able to get it stable enough to feel confident in making the switch full time.

Major performance issues. Every time the site's main traffic was switched to the new version, the server couldn't handle it. Did as much tweaking and attempts to save it as I could over the past couple days but wasn't able to get it stable enough to feel confident in making the switch full time.

believe me, it does me very very sorry for you.

it puts hard work in this transition to NEW, but it's worth it!

and one day is the success in tangible near, then there is a big party.  ;)  geburtstag_0016.gif

believe me, it does me very very sorry for you.

it puts hard work in this transition to NEW, but it's worth it!

and one day is the success in tangible near, then there is a big party.  ;)  geburtstag_0016.gif

Big party with:

Vodka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ

Tequila: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzycLGudWTw

Beer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEGAdEGnqKA

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Upgrade attempts here are doomed. DOOMED! Doomed, i tells ya!

Shame, the new software looked liked it would have some advantages over this old one.

Just don't get desperate and do what Bethesda did :P

i like this old version though, happy you didn't force an unstable change

still, sorry it didn't work out. sucks when hard work doesn't pay off (yet)

it is a thing of getting used. ;)

I had through the conversion to NEW about 3300 Posts lost, also one amount of valuations, I guess over 1000.

but that was me no matter, with the old Loverslab I can not cope easily. an image from * its own * PC Upload is me never succeeded.

but with NEW I only have 5 minutes needed to understand it.  :)

The main problem with this old version, while we are all accustomed to it...it's security.  

The newer version has what this lacks.  Ashal needs to find a way to update this forum.  :/

I understand the woes...I fought many times when I ran my forums, and it was on a much smaller scale.  Almost every upgrade was a headache.

Maybe, just maybe, we ask around nicely, people around Loverslab can provide much powerful hardwares or even a whole new server platform for the new site upgrade?

BTW, I heard UK is comming a downfall, maybe a good time to go there and haul a big server back. Just like the late 90s when japen hit the crash and people rush there to get things they want.

Archived