Sanhoshin Beauty Pack, Save, and Companions (CBBE)

Inspired by Sanhoshin's Sexy Teacher ^.^

Images taken by me. Newer pics at the top, older at the bottom.

y4y14n7ncg6nz4g6g.jpg

wl9h0p.png

pt4ax.jpg

xx3dg.jpg

[video=youtube]

Ty vergil's brother for this smexy video.

Companions & face pack

------- :heart: -------

Full Companion Pack:

I created a follower from the Misa save and Vergil's Lusia save. I've removed the links to them because I'm not providing much support for these cute girls anymore and would like to thank Mayatola for making a full pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/sk0y5a263lyamyd/Rosette.zip

It is updated, contains all the beauty pack textures, meshes etc and has unique hair options for the Misa companion. If you get this you don't need the pack below.

Texture Compilation:

Here is a compilation of all the face textures, body textures, face meshes, eyebrows, and eyes that I have come to believe he uses in his screenshots. It doesn't include the hair and the default body mesh I have added is the CBBEv3m body replacer.

Note that the save might not open with the correct tinting even though I have saved her that way. Set the colors yourself to get closer resemblance via a mod like Race Menu which offers thousands of hues and saturations.

You can move the save file looks using the Race Menu mod, to avoid clogged saves. It's hard to share saves often because of all the bloated scripts and different mods. 

:heart:Sanhoshin Pack with CBBEv3m Body

:heart:Level 1 save of the character

Hair: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10168

ENB: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11650

-------  :heart: -------

Incompatibility:

Mod is incompatible with Enhanced Character Edit, it adds a .tri file called eyechargen.tri which messes up eyes. Some people have had eyebrow issues and shiny lines on the forehead because this mod is better viewed with the Skyrim textures set to high.

Credits:

Credit to Sanhoshin for the design and pictures he takes, you'll be happy if you check them out and endorse here.

hellosanta, Nidia, caliente, radioragae textures

I don't own any of the textures or meshes, I just assorted it together and created the teacher and the followers.

Nice ;).

I'll upload my savegames here when I get back home hehe :D

I'll be waiting for it! :P

haha :P

BTW' date=' I have a general idea what eyes san used in his character. I'll upload some pics later.

[/quote']

Nice. I never thought I'd find those eyes, figured they were locked away on naver forever. I just found some other nice eyebrows that he may use. hmm

Nice ;).

BTW' date=' I have a general idea what eyes san used in his character. I'll upload some pics later.

[/quote']

Nice. I never thought I'd find those eyes, figured they were locked away on naver forever. I just found some other nice eyebrows that he may use. hmm

It's actually the only dark/black eyes I found lol :P. I'll make some comparisons if it's the same.

Nice ;).

[/quote']

It's actually the only dark/black eyes I found lol :P. I'll make some comparisons if it's the same.

Ooh Interested to see it. Oriental is the only dark ones I could find out of tons ;_;

What is the glowing necklace called? Can someone tell me? :/

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10984

Oh yeah' date=' almost forgot. My brother made this video a couple days ago. He used my PC without me knowing about it, I'll give him a beating when I get back HAHA :P. Feel free to use it here hehe ;).

[video=youtube']

DAMN HOT! Now I want that save game even more :P.

Edit:

What's the song? It's so enchanting :angel:

Okay. I updated all the photos with the new tweaks and mods. It's starting to look a lot like his now I think. Actually having trouble finding the differences. :o

LOL Vergil, I saw that video a day or so ago and was like who is this tricky person give me your moddddddds D:<

"Here is a compilation of all the face textures, body textures and face meshes I'm using. I'm uploading this because I don't remember where I got certain textures, like the lips. It doesn't include the eyes, the hair, or the CBBEv3M body mesh. My character is a vampire, and I added a morph so that my vampire's faces don't raisin up. Therefore, if you want to keep your cheek-sunken vampires, delete the facechargen.tri in the mesh folder. There are some beauty marks too, and eyebrows.

http://www.mediafire.com/?d4usw4d22zkla3d"

Your file is set to private, any alternative link?

Oh yeah' date=' almost forgot. My brother made this video a couple days ago. He used my PC without me knowing about it, I'll give him a beating when I get back HAHA :P. Feel free to use it here hehe ;).

[video=youtube']

Edit:

Song of the Goddess The Eternal Path.

Okay. I updated all the photos with the new tweaks and mods. It's starting to look a lot like his now I think. Actually having trouble finding the differences. :o

LOL Vergil' date=' I saw that video a day or so ago and was like who is this tricky person give me your moddddddds D:<

[/quote']

Is that so? haha

He practically copied my other video and uploaded it w/out my permission. He'll be in a lot of hurt when I get back lol :D.

[video=youtube']

Edit:

Song of the Goddess The Eternal Path.

Thanks. I can listen to this all day :heart:. I'll put Skyradio to good use :angel:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY2ZnBUJ8fBZJEw3vJdpBaAKNpxT0Kcxp0U9wqi6gZ9T7RxW8FaluVtNXk

rosette/vergil can you provide for the sliders

thx for the effort

You make the funniest pics lol :D

I'm guessing vergil is on a trip or something judging by his comments so we may have to wait a little longer.

Guest Vendayn

Thank you so much Rosette. :D I tried copying it...and always ended up looking totally different lol. Even if his character is everywhere on the skyrim net...it is still an amazing character. And you copied it really well. She will go great with my companions I have.

Must have taken a lot of effort to get to this point.