Sanhoshin Beauty Pack, Save, and Companions (CBBE)

And yes' date=' it's all subjective. I like my yaksha-style character though, more than his I believe so I am not using this look on my personal character. I just wanted to move this to its own thread and let everyone who loves this character have the save. The yaksha race was buggy for me and had a different morph that wasn't close to his picture so I decided to just make it vanilla. The eyes he uses are a mod.

[/quote']

I think you all guy's (me including) can make your own characters much better than recreate of others. let's make just a general thread to post our own chars rather than to create many threads for each save file.

hehe I'll let someone else do that, but it should happen, I agree!

Isn't that the "Show your Skyrim Counterpart" thread in the General Discussion section lol :P

And about the eyes, seriously? No mods? Lol :D

But I found some black/dark eyes, just wanna post it here to those who are interested.

2766326-1338013787.jpg

It's from the nidia race.

Isn't that the "Show your Skyrim Counterpart" thread in the General Discussion section lol :P

And about the eyes' date=' seriously? No mods? Lol :D

But I found some black/dark eyes, just wanna post it here to those who are interested.

Oh, thankyou vergil! I'm going to update the thread with that. It seems these are the eyes. I had considered nidia but never tried it. The funny thing is it's harder to make her than it seems. x_x

And about the eyes' date=' seriously? No mods? Lol :D

Oh, thankyou vergil! I'm going to update the thread with that. It seems these are the eyes. I had considered nidia but never tried it. The funny thing is it's harder to make her than it seems. x_x

Yeah, And I agree with you with the enb. It looks good indoors, but outdoors it's really f*&ked up. Playing with that will make you blind in a couple of minutes lol :P.

Could someone upload the custom body mentioned on this thread?

I ooked at the screens and I'm interested since simply

installing CBBE V3 would install the vanilla version with

no custom body...

I mean so that one can just paste the body meshes as seen on

the pictures... If there is any problem with that just tell

me so that I dont bother you guys.

xD

Could someone upload the custom body mentioned on this thread?

I ooked at the screens and I'm interested since simply

installing CBBE V3 would install the vanilla version with

no custom body...

I mean so that one can just paste the body meshes as seen on

the pictures... If there is any problem with that just tell

me so that I dont bother you guys.

xD

Hi, this is exactly what I use.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13180

It overlaps Caliente's body.

I prefer walsod's bodyslide edited version though, post 7877.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&page=788

You just need to download cbbev3m for it to work, though. I suppose I'll put the cbbev3m into the cbbe pack.

Edit: Putting all body meshes into folders. Will take a few minutes to upload.

Thanks for the fast reply! Will try these body replacers since

I suck at making beautiful characters in any game xD!!!

I already use CBBE V3 as base for my own custom edits with body

silide tough they are nothing to brag about hahaha

EDIT:

Walsod's own edit is set to private so I cant download it...

Could you send me a copy or ask him If he can send me a PM

with a link?? Sorry for bothering you...

:-/

Okay, I've updated things.

- Added all eye textures to the pack which Vergil discovered was Nida and not Oriental

- Added all cbbe meshes and CBBEv3m body replacer to the pack

- Tweaked the save a little

Okay' date=' I've updated things.

- Added all eye textures to the pack which Vergil discovered was Nida and not Oriental

- Added all cbbe meshes and CBBEv3m body replacer to the pack

- Tweaked the save a little

[/color']

Thanks for the update! Love the 2nd pic :heart:

exactly! it's "show your skyrim counterpart" not "share..." :P

If you make a nice looking character relevant to this thread (preferably another one of his characters) then I would definitely put it on the opening post :D it definitely dosen't have to be identical lol

I think I have got Lusia done, but I need darker brows and her eyes.

I'd really love to see someone tweak jasmin enb to be more like his. I'd agree and say we need a save sharing thread, but sanho is such a trend right now that I just want to keep a clean, seperate thread and leave other threads to their topics without talk about what mods sanho uses. xD

exactly! it's "show your skyrim counterpart" not "share..." :P

If you make a nice looking character relevant to this thread (preferably another one of his characters) then I would definitely put it on the opening post :D it definitely dosen't have to be identical lol

I think I have got Lusia done' date=' but I need darker brows and her eyes.

I'd really love to see someone tweak jasmin enb to be more like his. I'd agree and say we need a save sharing thread, but sanho is such a trend right now that I just want to keep a clean, seperate thread and leave other threads to their topics without talk about what mods sanho uses. xD

[/quote']

oh, I really got some nice looking chars, but not relevant to this thread :P

actually I tried to recreate characters, but I seem I don't have enough skill for that. you do it better :)

i've a problem with transfer' date=' when i click transfer

a error txt file appear

D: oh no. Have you installed python? the author of the face transfer said you can post what's in that text file in their comments and he can see the bugs. the face transfer still seems really buggy as of date

Save with Custom Race' date=' please.

[/quote']

hmmm, i can do that when i get some time again on my desktop, eventually. ^^

D: oh no. Have you installed python? the author of the face transfer said you can post what's in that text file in their comments and he can see the bugs. the face transfer still seems really buggy as of date

yeah i installed python, don't know why this happened to me, maybe i keep playing your lv1 character -.-

yeah i installed python' date=' don't know why this happened to me, maybe i keep playing your lv1 character -.-

[/quote']

Aww.. If it helps I can post the updated sliders for you sometime today. I should probably do that anyways.

Guest Vendayn

Is the save file meant to have bright blonde hair? I got rid of all my "special tints", so except for the eye colors, no special coloring or anything. Granted, its easy enough just to change it. Just wondering if that was done for a reason or was just forgotten about.

Also, here is a couple of my presets that I've made with a previous characters. Not anything like Sanhoshin's...however it does use this beauty pack...and I think we should all try to best him :P But I guess it is all personal preference when that comes to that.

A few of the same features as Sanhoshin's character (mostly eye color/hair color (think I got the hair right, anyway.), and I think a couple other things, like the brows which I really like), but all the actual sliders are different.

The screenshots aren't anything exciting like poses, but just the basic face shot.

I call one of my presets "Amy" and the other one is "Auduin". They do share some of the same features, as I tend to keep a few of the settings that I like the same...but there are still differences.

I also just use the basic Jasmin ENB, nothing else changed with it. It isn't the greatest ENB I've used, but indoors its nice.

And since I decided I would rather use my own character design with possibly some Sanhoshin influence, I'll probably actually just completely remove Jasmin and use something else. It is horrid in the outdoors...worst ENB I've used for outdoor areas lol. And I don't feel like going in and spending time messing with it, when I already have ENB mods that I like.

So anyway, any opinions? Any of the two you particular like more? Or is it go back to the drawing board? ;P I have them as attachments, as they show nudity and I don't know any place I can upload them, with out them being deleted/me being banned...so, this should be good enough.

post-45619-13597875771847_thumb.jpg

post-45619-1359787577279_thumb.jpg

post-45619-13597875773738_thumb.jpg

post-45619-13597875774634_thumb.jpg

yeah i installed python' date=' don't know why this happened to me, maybe i keep playing your lv1 character -.-

[/quote']

Aww.. If it helps I can post the updated sliders for you sometime today. I should probably do that anyways.

thanks very much

now all i need is unlock level + perk cheats to craft some item, if u know that cheats tell me then :D

anyone know how to make character look like this? .What mod is it? .You can share save game? .I like this girl more than Sexy Teacher:heart:

2674607-1336964656.jpg

2674607-1336867159.jpg

girl on the left:rolleyes:

2674607-1336904366.jpg

2674607-1337392504.jpg

sorry for my english .I can't speak english well too ,like sanhoshin ,lol:D

Is the save file meant to have bright blonde hair? I got rid of all my "special tints"' date=' so except for the eye colors, no special coloring or anything. Granted, its easy enough just to change it. Just wondering if that was done for a reason or was just forgotten about.

[/quote']

Ah, I use extended sliders. I saved her with a dark reddish to brown hair color but it's pretty normal for them to show up with a different color. It's pretty easy to tint them yourself, as his character has a reddish tone to her hair and reddish-orange lips, sometimes lighter it seems. And YES, I agree that jasmin is so weird. It looks amazing indoors imo and then the outdoors just goes to shit. ._. I wish I knew an ENB that could please me in every way lol. :3

Also, I like your characters a lot. I think in the right lighting and effects, poses, etc you could get some really nice screenshots ;D

plus being different is always good. nice job!

thanks very much

now all i need is unlock level + perk cheats to craft some item' date=' if u know that cheats tell me then :D

[/quote']

i'll go do that now xD

anyone know how to make character look like this? .What mod is it? .You can share save game? .I like this girl more than Sexy Teacher:heart:

2674607-1336964656.jpg

2674607-1336867159.jpg

girl on the left:rolleyes:

2674607-1336904366.jpg

2674607-1337392504.jpg

sorry for my english .I can't speak english well too ' date='like sanhoshin ,lol:D

[/quote']

That would be Lusia, a companion mod on naver cafe. I am working on a save of her now, but would rather make a companion; even more, i'd rather get the file off naver cafe. I don't have a korean passport though. o_o and he dosen't want her shared elsewhere. :rolleyes:

how do they pose with open mouth? I can catch my char on it while chatting with npc' date=' but she can't pose or do enything else.

[/quote']

I used a pose first, and then kept talking to lydia til i got the perfect moment, and did "tfc 1". it worked for me if i posed first and then did dovahkiin's relax.