Sanhoshin Beauty Pack, Save, and Companions (CBBE)

Guest Vendayn

Thanks :) She came out really nice I think. And, I'll be sticking with my Amy preset, it is about the same as Auduin, but slightly different proportions and looks a bit better.

Also, I thought enhances sliders caused that eye bug? Or is that a different mod?

Here is a 3rd screenshot of Amy. After this, I'll actually take poses and stuff. Though, I need to test out different ENB to see what still looks good with her.

Also, this may be worth trying, I'm gonna test it out. It is a tweaked version of Jasmin ENB...dunno how it will look, though. But, if it is like Jasmin ENB (but better outdoors)...it might look the same.

http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=410&sid=3737274bc0fcb1acd5b905c9bd2b6a96&start=30

Going to try this one too, by Modinn. Post 4497 has the download link, screenshots a few posts above the download. I don't know how it will look though, with the character

http://www.overclock.net/t/1165090/your-best-skyrim-awesome-pictures/4490#post_17130796

If you guys want to try out those ENB mods before me, feel free. I don't know when I'll get a chance to do so.

and then the attachment for Amy...again, after this...I'll actually take proper poses and what not. Instead of the boring stuff :P

post-45619-13597875776038_thumb.jpg

Thanks :) She came out really nice I think. And' date=' I'll be sticking with my Amy preset, it is about the same as Auduin, but slightly different proportions and looks a bit better.

Also, I thought enhances sliders caused that eye bug? Or is that a different mod?

Here is a 3rd screenshot of Amy. After this, I'll actually take poses and stuff. Though, I need to test out different ENB to see what still looks good with her.

Also, this may be worth trying, I'm gonna test it out. It is a tweaked version of Jasmin ENB...dunno how it will look, though. But, if it is like Jasmin ENB (but better outdoors)...it might look the same.

http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=410&sid=3737274bc0fcb1acd5b905c9bd2b6a96&start=30

Going to try this one too, by Modinn. Post 4497 has the download link, screenshots a few posts above the download. I don't know how it will look though, with the character

http://www.overclock.net/t/1165090/your-best-skyrim-awesome-pictures/4490#post_17130796

If you guys want to try out those ENB mods before me, feel free. I don't know when I'll get a chance to do so.

and then the attachment for Amy...again, after this...I'll actually take proper poses and what not. Instead of the boring stuff :P

Awh Amy is really cute. :3 I like her hair like that. I too gave my character that hair. Not too wild about the glasses/short hair look yet.

0fqh9453jgl52gh5g.jpg

Oooh now these ENBs look interesting. I'm going to test them out. Oh and I have Jasmin 4.8 which dosen't seem to be available for download anymore. It's more colorful and settled.. and I like it a lot actually. I'll post some pics later and compare with those two ENBs. Thankyou Vendayn, this might be an answer to the enb mix up.

I want to make a custom race with all this for you people who asked but I'm just exhausted with this right now LOL. I will whip something up soon though. I just got done with 5 final exams in college and then made this and could use a little break xD I promise it won't be put off though. I can understand wanting customization and not wanting to lose the beauty of your other characters, which a custom race can do.

Sliders uppppp. :angel:

Guest Vendayn

what enhanced sliders mod did you use? Or did you do something to fix it, with Yaksha?

Yeah that hair style is a good one. The short hair doesn't seem to go well with other characters I made...seems to work well enough for Sanhoshin's character, though. But yeah, Carmilla looks cute :)

what enhanced sliders mod did you use? Or did you do something to fix it' date=' with Yaksha?

Yeah that hair style is a good one. The short hair doesn't seem to go well with other characters I made...seems to work well enough for Sanhoshin's character, though. But yeah, Carmilla looks cute :)

[/quote']

Heheh that would be this, version 4-6. The hair color I picked was near.. like, the orangey blonde to red range and was the darkest tone. And yeah, the glasses and short hair work just perfectly with that look but nothing else it seems, atleast so far ;D And thanks~ My vampire xD

Guest Vendayn

Hmm, I'll keep messing with the hair color. I keep getting either too red, or not any purple/red at all. There is quite a lot of orangish/pinkish/reddish hair tones in the sliders. Any more details than that? If not, that's okay. I'll keep tweaking it, when I get a chance later/tomorrow.

Closest I've come is this. But it doesn't look right.

post-45619-13597875777016_thumb.jpg

Hmm' date=' I'll keep messing with the hair color. I keep getting either too red, or not any purple/red at all. There is quite a lot of orangish/pinkish/reddish hair tones in the sliders. Any more details than that? If not, that's okay. I'll keep tweaking it, when I get a chance later/tomorrow.

Closest I've come is this. But it doesn't look right.

[/quote']

Actually I have felt the same way. I moved it very much near the blonde tones and it lost most of the red color, but it was darker than what he uses. I know there is another mod on nexus that adds more hair colors but I haven't tried it.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14713

looks kinda promising

sorry if i post wrong place, but I have downloaded Sanhoshin Pack with UNP Textures and Level 1 save of the character and use Skyrim Face Transfer to transfer face to my save. When I load save game my char loss hair but problem solved .Now I have a problem ....I meant...bad body texture and neck seam issue .Any ideas how to fix it:(

f985da6ffce84da669ac2472288e1983e289adf9f53dc9cc14e8a96bb5b116476g.jpg

188ee69d6b802def9acbff1f4d4f8a90ab541bf715b7601369b4661c2f5f74c16g.jpg

a7b9517cd2cbe330553ba48c501b09596a81026ef69946617f8a1f6b1fe4522f6g.jpg

b75a905d14fb9d88ed7ca6189a7f6637276260bbe2f8771c3b9a53e206a1e1276g.jpg

ps:and I also feel something wrong with my character face ...

again, sorry for my english:s

Nice ;).

I'll upload my savegames here when I get back home hehe :D

Yay! Now if someone could make Lusia :sleepy:

This looks absolutely amazing!!! face transfer worked like a charm. Thank you SO much for doing this, and for taking the time to share it with the rest of us!!!

Guest Vendayn

Someone in the mod thread that is stickied...had an idea of making this character a companion. Which I personally think is a great idea...especially for people who are making their own character with these textures/meshes.

Unless you were already planning on that. I know one of your posts was that you were making another character a companion, but thought it was a different character.

Someone in the mod thread that is stickied...had an idea of making this character a companion. Which I personally think is a great idea...especially for people who are making their own character with these textures/meshes.

Unless you were already planning on that. I know one of your posts was that you were making another character a companion' date=' but thought it was a different character.

[/quote']

Yeah that would be awesome, I would love to have this as a companion instead.

how do they pose with open mouth? I can catch my char on it while chatting with npc' date=' but she can't pose or do enything else.

[/quote']

I used a pose first, and then kept talking to lydia til i got the perfect moment, and did "tfc 1". it worked for me if i posed first and then did dovahkiin's relax.

thank you, it's working. but still difficult to choose place and angle

I only added the UNP body for someone who really wanted it. I tried to find a UNP body that worked with it but failed, so there is a neck seam :s sorry. It seems that even the yaksha race, which uses UNP, has a neck seam. If someone blends it i'd be greatful. I made her for CBBE and so did Sanhoshin. Temptress bikini clips with unp.

Removing UNP unless I get it blended. If you don't mind crazy neck seams, just download unp over the pack, I guess.

I have an SPF file of this girl which someone could use as the look data in CK if they want to make her a follower. I tried doing it, but she ended up not having the hair or anything that I had given her when I placed her ingame. So idk D: I may leave that to someone else and can give them the face data if they'd like. I'm having issues getting extended sliders to work in the ck.

And she is more "matchy" if you give her the palest skin on the extended slider. Assassin, your character's face looks like you need to open showracemenu and set slider colors, but i'm not 100% sure if it carried over correctly.

Edit:

Small update, tweaked the save file so that her eyes and nose length were ever slightly adjusted, and also saved her with extended colors version 4.6 prepatched, so she should *hopefully* show up colored how I had saved her.

Reference pics:

hg6wz297jbrt82a5g.jpg

ckbhhd3w86uouxl5g.jpg

hi rosette, i've just downloaded your save and sanhoshin's pack, but when i installed the pack my char has some light stripes across her face, but if i don't install the pack then her face will not be exactly what i want, so any suggestion ?, btw thanks for your effort :D

hi rosette' date=' i've just downloaded your save and sanhoshin's pack, but when i installed the pack my char has some light stripes across her face, but if i don't install the pack then her face will not be exactly what i want, so any suggestion ?, btw thanks for your effort :D

[/quote']

Hmmm I remember someone else having that issue too x_x I'm not too sure what it is, but it looks like a conflict with the femalehead_s.dds file. I don't use any other mods like glosstech etcetera. Only thing I can think of right now is if you try replacing the face textures with all the face textures from the "Yaksha Race" mod. It might help xD maybe.

As for companions, I'm working in the CK now. Hopefully chance of success D:

Okay guys, I made her a follower, but I want to make sure she is working in your game before i put the link on the opening thread. Please note that this is my first follower I've made and I had trouble getting the tinting correct. If I didn't export the face data she seemed to be ok but had the grey face bug etc so she is not going to be identical to the save or sanhoshin's work. :/

But she will look better with glasses ;p

After doing this I am starting to believe all his screen shots are of followers and not his main character..

she should be in the sleeping giant inn in riverwood.

33aqqrn.png