Sanhoshin Beauty Pack, Save, and Companions (CBBE)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Does someone have again this preset or know where I could find it ?

Well' date=' I'll go back to the original Misa save and see. Mine I turned into a vampire like the guy above. Maybe that has something to do with it. But, I thought that there was a file to stop that from the face changing if a vampire. I'll give you another update and see what I think in a few minutes.
[/quote']

If you guys are still getting ugly vampires, try redownloading this or something: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16506

My character is a vampire too and seems fine xD Has no head morph here. I don't know how misa will look with this though..... My main character dosen't use the save's sliders.

52jlhz.jpg

I just find this more attractive lol The eyebrows shouldn't have changed for you either, cause I didn't add any brow textures :o My guess is you use nmm and uninstalled it before overwriting maybe?

can you tell me what enb that you used

• 3 years later...