Sanhoshin Beauty Pack, Save, and Companions (CBBE)

Thank you so much Rosette. :D I tried copying it...and always ended up looking totally different lol. Even if his character is everywhere on the skyrim net...it is still an amazing character. And you copied it really well. She will go great with my companions I have.

Must have taken a lot of effort to get to this point.

I'm really glad you like it :D He does make amazing characters and takes really unique screenshots. Haha, he used to upload new photos all the time, but I'm afraid everyone might have ran him off or something with the nexus clones :-/

Great' date=' now, what about Lusia?please!?

And maybe some companions?

Hehe for now I'm using these

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17354

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=17570

2430038-1337853136.png

I really, really want the Lusia companion mod that is available at navercafe. I can speak korean but i don't have access to that site and he seems to not want her anywhere else... ._. so next goal is to make a lusia companion.

Many thanks for sharing rosette. :)

Finaly, after like 2 weeks of creating characters i may play skyrim again. :s

Also, your files had a sideeffect, they fixed a problem i had on all characterfaces i made.

g42mz45i.jpg

big picture

I got the eyes messed up like this when using enhanced character edit and trying to make a yaksha character

edit: btw, the pic doesnt show a character made by me, but it shows the ugly face if looking from a certain angle.

Many thanks for sharing rosette. :)

Finaly' date=' after like 2 weeks of creating characters i may play skyrim again. :s

Also, your files had a sideeffect, they fixed a problem i had on all characterfaces i made.

big picture

I got the eyes messed up like this when using enhanced character edit and trying to make a yaksha character

Haha I'm glad we have good side effects!

ooh' date=' that might be why some people have been having issues! I actually had tested that out about a week ago and everyone looked like this

So yeah ;-; Enhanced character edit with the yaksha face just dosen't sit well it seems

Guest Vendayn

Oh, yeah. This mod did fix the eye bug that I was having before, with Yaksha. I didn't notice that. Before, the Yaksha eyes were really buggy. There were almost two pairs of eyes, but not. If that makes sense. I used enhanced character edit as well, so that must have been it. Don't have that problem anymore.

Guest Vendayn

Just wondering' date=' do you have any idea what ENB sanhoshin uses? Or at least, your own ENB =P

[/quote']

It is Jasmin ENB Real Cinema. Think he forgot to include it in his post. He listed it under "What mod is this?" in that post he made.

Ah I'll add the ENB info back. It's a little iffy because it won't look like sanhoshin's pictures unless you tweak with the imaginator. Funny thing is once it looks like his, everything is pretty inside and outside it just look likes a neon cartoon. xD

Ah I'll add the ENB info back. It's a little iffy because it won't look like sanhoshin's pictures unless you tweak with the imaginator. Funny thing is once it looks like his' date=' everything is pretty inside and outside it just look likes a neon cartoon. xD

[/quote']

You guys have the problem where she look good indoor, but look kinda meh under the sun? Try every ENB on nexus, even some preset from 3dm or modgamer but still bad.

Try both rosette save and my own "blend"...but no ENB make her look good outdoor.:huh:

Heyheys! :)

So I used your textures and remade my character' date=' Ai. I found something wrong, I think it's a problem on my end, but thought you would want to see it.

Problem with texture?:

LxiVe.jpg

Ai:

iIi9S.jpg

Hmm :o That's odd. Although it might not help did you try the latest one that's up? The one I put in the "what mod is this?" was all messy. xD I'm not a good modder but it looks like a weird specularity map or something. And enhanced character edit seems to not work here either. Also, beautiful character. xD I want her to follow me lol

Heyheys! :)

So I used your textures and remade my character' date=' Ai. I found something wrong, I think it's a problem on my end, but thought you would want to see it.

Problem with texture?:

LxiVe.jpg

Ai:

iIi9S.jpg

Hmm :o That's odd. Although it might not help did you try the latest one that's up? The one I put in the "what mod is this?" was all messy. xD I'm not a good modder but it looks like a weird specularity map or something. And enhanced character edit seems to not work here either. Also, beautiful character. xD I want her to follow me lol

Ah, the pictures are already down, guess I'll transfer them over to dA. And I'm using the one that is posted on this thread and I don't use enhanced character edit. Thanks for the compliment. Fixed up her lips and cheeks and the eyes you linked to also helped. :D

Edit: Fixed my Ai picture, re-uped to dA, not going to re-up the problem picture.

When I downloaded the savegame' date=' The eyeball was not centered for some reason. It was right above the lower eyelid. If it was moved up so that it was centered everything would be perfect. How can I fix this?

[/quote']

Have you tried going into showracemenu and changing the eye shape/color/etc back and forth? Sometimes you have to and it centers :/ Also, it could be you have some morph files from enhanced character edit like eyechargen.tri that are conflicting with it.

When I downloaded the savegame' date=' The eyeball was not centered for some reason. It was right above the lower eyelid. If it was moved up so that it was centered everything would be perfect. How can I fix this?

[/quote']

Have you tried going into showracemenu and changing the eye shape/color/etc back and forth? Sometimes you have to and it centers :/ Also, it could be you have some morph files from enhanced character edit like eyechargen.tri that are conflicting with it.

I removed the enhanced character edit files, and it fixed everything. Thank you so much for the quick ad helpful response.

I removed the enhanced character edit files' date=' and it fixed everything. Thank you so much for the quick ad helpful response.

[/quote']

Yay! I'm glad it's working for you now

Ah I'll add the ENB info back. It's a little iffy because it won't look like sanhoshin's pictures unless you tweak with the imaginator. Funny thing is once it looks like his' date=' everything is pretty inside and outside it just look likes a neon cartoon. xD

[/quote']

You guys have the problem where she look good indoor, but look kinda meh under the sun? Try every ENB on nexus, even some preset from 3dm or modgamer but still bad.

Try both rosette save and my own "blend"...but no ENB make her look good outdoor.:huh:

ENB has its good and bads :/ she looks "okay" outdoors. the bad thing about jasmin enb is that it looks lame in dungeons without Realistic Lighting, which also gives the outdoors a washed out, white tone.

btw, the file with meshes and textures rosette uploaded has wrong meshes directory. it's like "mesh\actors\character" and it should be "meshes\actors\character\character assets"

maybe it causes some problems to people who install it automatically.

as far as i know, and i have pretty much replicated sanhoshin's character myself (but not wanting to have to do my quests over again, i didn't bother saving it cause i knew a thread like this would appear), all you need to make his character is just Yaksha race + type D headmesh from Ran's head mesh types. His eyes require no extra mod, they are like, #4 or #5, i forget. You can also substitute a body, like CBBE if you correctly replace the dds files.

As for sanhoshin's earrings, he uses al3d hot earrings and uses Evenstar necklace.

btw' date=' the file with meshes and textures rosette uploaded has wrong meshes directory. it's like "mesh\actors\character" and it should be "meshes\actors\character\character assets"

maybe it causes some problems to people who install it automatically.

[/quote']

This was fixed a while ago.

And yes, it's all subjective. I like my yaksha-style character though, more than his I believe so I am not using this look on my personal character. I just wanted to move this to its own thread and let everyone who loves this character have the save. The yaksha race was buggy for me and had a different morph that wasn't close to his picture so I decided to just make it vanilla. The eyes he uses are a mod.

I think this character he made has such a simplistic beauty (minus lighting, special effects etc) that it makes her intriguing. I preferred her without the glasses and with the apachii hair side pony tail.

And yes' date=' it's all subjective. I like my yaksha-style character though, more than his I believe so I am not using this look on my personal character. I just wanted to move this to its own thread and let everyone who loves this character have the save. The yaksha race was buggy for me and had a different morph that wasn't close to his picture so I decided to just make it vanilla. The eyes he uses are a mod.

[/quote']

I think you all guy's (me including) can make your own characters much better than recreate of others. let's make just a general thread to post our own chars rather than to create many threads for each save file.

And yes' date=' it's all subjective. I like my yaksha-style character though, more than his I believe so I am not using this look on my personal character. I just wanted to move this to its own thread and let everyone who loves this character have the save. The yaksha race was buggy for me and had a different morph that wasn't close to his picture so I decided to just make it vanilla. The eyes he uses are a mod.

[/quote']

I think you all guy's (me including) can make your own characters much better than recreate of others. let's make just a general thread to post our own chars rather than to create many threads for each save file.

hehe I'll let someone else do that, but it should happen, I agree!

My character:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/imageshare/image.php?id=86710