F4:SS - Fallout 4 Slavery System 0.9b (05.08.17)

Workshop menu and everything working properly for me, maybe I am just lucky?

I noted that all my slaves have a very low amount of hitpoitns (30 according to getav health), even though at least one was a raider with skull icon when I captured her at level 17, so she must have had a level much higher than 17. Is it possible that the clones are shomehow spawned at level 1 instead of the level the original had?

Hey, love your mod, long time follower of your mods. Took me a bit to figure out how to get it to work, but I now have a complex full of slaves.

A few "bugs" (for lack of a better term)

First, whenever a slave starts resisting, nothing I have done has worked. I have beaten them, shot them shit stimpack syringe then beat them again, shot them with the Pax syringe, taser syringe, beaten other slaves next to them. Still they resist.

Second, is less of a bug but it seems some collars don't work (add repression). It might the ones from your Community Restraints Pack, but I might be horribly mistaken. As far as I am aware there is no way to check what mod an asset is from.

I also have a question. You mentioned you added (would add?) industry things. Either I read it wrong and you haven't implemented them yet, or I can't figure out what to do to get that all started up. So, am I crazy or stupid?

This last is a question/request. How hard would it be to make the TheKite's Vault-Tec Slave Suit add repression? I like seeing my slaves all kitted up in his stuff.

Again. Love your stuff. Don't stop.

Hello!!!

I have a Problem with the Steel Yoke Animation, when i equip a Steel Yoke to my Slaves it works fine but when i unequip it the Animation returns after every fast Travel although the Yoke is unequiped and the Slave has another Type of Handcuff equiped. When i undress the Slave and reequip the other Handcuffs the correct Animation is shown. But when i fast Travel or get into a Building the Yoke Animation returns. Is there a Console Command to reset the Animation? The Command "changeanimflavor" dont work, the Problem is still there...

Hello!!!

I have a Problem with the Steel Yoke Animation, when i equip a Steel Yoke to my Slaves it works fine but when i unequip it the Animation returns after every fast Travel although the Yoke is unequiped and the Slave has another Type of Handcuff equiped. When i undress the Slave and reequip the other Handcuffs the correct Animation is shown. But when i fast Travel or get into a Building the Yoke Animation returns. Is there a Console Command to reset the Animation? The Command "changeanimflavor" dont work, the Problem is still there...

unlock them. press t on them and the animation return to normal. then you can unequip them. works with the rope hanchuffs.

Hello!!!

unlock them. press t on them and the animation return to normal. then you can unequip them. works with the rope hanchuffs.

This works with everything except the Yoke Animation...when i unlock them is everything ok, but as soon as i fast Travel the Animation returns, no matter if the Yoke is equiped or unequiped

Sorry for not being able to deal with these issues in a timely manner at the moment. I've got some things in RL to deal with and am currently not at home.

As for the yoke animation, that's a DeviousDevices issue and you should report that over in the DD thread, for good measure. I'm going to look into the issue myself when I get back home, but you might as well make Kimy aware.

The industry part isn't in the current release. I've finished the mine, rock crusher and smelter, but still have to do the slave logistics workplace so that you can use slaves to transport goods from container to container, e.g taking iron pellets out of the rock crusher and throwing them into the smelter. I'll do that and release it as soon as I get around to.

Hello, awesome mod.  I played similar mod for Skyrim and this one seems even better to me. I have one question though, when i enslave them and they start "resisting", what should i do to establish the dominance again? My level is too hight to beat them (two punches = death) and no dialogue option appears other than "The slave is resisting your commands!". Thank you for answer.

Hello, awesome mod.  I played similar mod for Skyrim and this one seems even better to me. I have one question though, when i enslave them and they start "resisting", what should i do to establish the dominance again? My level is too hight to beat them (two punches = death) and no dialogue option appears other than "The slave is resisting your commands!". Thank you for answer.

I used the console to push their health to, dunno 5000. That should do it. Not elegant but useful. Have you tried the baton with the low level amp? As far as i can tell, the baton does not inflict that much damage so your slave should stay alive

I used the console to push their health to, dunno 5000. That should do it. Not elegant but useful. Have you tried the baton with the low level amp? As far as i can tell, the baton does not inflict that much damage so your slave should stay alive

So inflicting damage ok? I will try to find some weapon with lowes damage possible and try again. I have another question: When i tie slaves up (strappado or hogtie) and save/load or travel somewhere, when i return they are often visually untied and their collars are laying on the ground in front of them, could it be because my "global fear" decreased?

So inflicting damage ok? I will try to find some weapon with lowes damage possible and try again. I have another question: When i tie slaves up (strappado or hogtie) and save/load or travel somewhere, when i return they are often visually untied and their collars are laying on the ground in front of them, could it be because my "global fear" decreased?

That's because bondage and restraints don't last forever. The slaves will work at their restraints and eventually get rid of them or free themselves off bondage. Can you give some more information about how long it takes them to get free (in Fallout4 ingame hours/days)? Fast travelling skips a lot of ingame hours and they process their progress at freeing themselves in ingame hours. When they unlock a restraint, they'll drop the restraint. So if a slave disappears and you find a load of restraints around the area, you know what happened! ;)

That's because bondage and restraints don't last forever. The slaves will work at their restraints and eventually get rid of them or free themselves off bondage. Can you give some more information about how long it takes them to get free (in Fallout4 ingame hours/days)? Fast travelling skips a lot of ingame hours and they process their progress at freeing themselves in ingame hours. When they unlock a restraint, they'll drop the restraint. So if a slave disappears and you find a load of restraints around the area, you know what happened! ;)

Ok, thank you for info, i will try to test how long it takes to them to free themselves. I noticed one more minor issue, the collar which slave unequips and toss on the ground is red and the only way to take it back is to "steal" it so i think that the game thinks it belongs to the slave. Just cosmetic issue though. I noticed few more bugs/glitches if you want more feedback but as i said, it's excellent mod. Thank you for it.

where can you find the slaver's safe?

You need to build it in Workshop menu -> Raider -> Slavery -> F4SS.

If you have issues with placing slave sleeping bag (an therefore preventing them from "appearing" next to you  when you fast travel) even after you build the safe, just go in workshop menu, select the safe, move it and place it again.

It bothers me less that they can wriggle out of restraints than their habit of casually walking through locked doors and iron bars. Some of this is respawning, I'm sure, and I don't know if it's fixable. Still, I wish I could find some reliable way of getting them to stay put.

I couldn't find the option to build the safe under "Raider" (I could find the entry on console), did I miss something?

It's supposed to be under "Slavery", which is a space or two to the right of "Raider".  I can't build a safe either.  Apparently, you have to completely reinstall the game, which doesn't seem worth it.

Ok, this is what happens when i tie them up, save the game and leave. When i was leaving, all of them was tied up and now they still act like they are tied up but only doesn't look like they are. Also i used one of the crafted handcuff devices on the left one and even after unequipping, she still keeps her hands behind her back. As you can see, i'm also using another mods, namely Four Play + Four Play Sex em up + animation packs + few clothing mods so if you think it could be caused by conflicts i will just shutup and let you work :)post-692352-0-64333700-1503056137_thumb.png

I couldn't find the option to build the safe under "Raider" (I could find the entry on console), did I miss something?

It's supposed to be under "Slavery", which is a space or two to the right of "Raider".  I can't build a safe either.  Apparently, you have to completely reinstall the game, which doesn't seem worth it.

No guys, it should be inside the Raider menu. Here are screenshots that proves it. I currently can't build it either but that is caused by the fact that i already have one in this settlement. Also you don't need to reinstall the game but you should use clean save (without mods) to use the mod with. I would recommend not reinstalling the game but uninstalling and reinstalling all the mods you want to use and ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE PREREQUISITES following author provided guides and running the game via mod launcher (i use nexus) and make sure you are launching the game using the F4SE.

post-692352-0-00964600-1503057170_thumb.png

post-692352-0-88211900-1503057195_thumb.png

post-692352-0-15721700-1503057205_thumb.png

post-692352-0-74087800-1503057214_thumb.png

Hi thanks you for the awesome mod,

I'm not sure if I have an issue or just very unlucky : I played with this mod for a long time now, battled many human foes, yet I've never seen one of them surrender to me (I built the safe and I have the slaver perk. I also have my fear level at minimal) : Am I missing something ? Am I just very unlucky ? Also, what the enemy is supposed to do when he/she surrenders : does it work like the vanilla intimidation perk ?

Thanks in advance.

So read through the mod stuff, not seeing how I get a slave to listen to me again.  I got a couple disobeying, not seeing anything to make.  Appreciate the info.

I got the same issue - if i get the message that my slave refuses to obey, theres absolutly no other way to make them obey but to reload an earlyer save.. Not even recycleactor helps.