Malfdawg's BodySlide Conversions

• 2 weeks later...

Go ahead and make requests, it seems like a lot of the armors people are looking for I've already done before anyway.  All of these bodyslide files were made for my own personal use, and I just so happen to share them here.

Hey man, what do you think about converting either one of these?

Vampire cuirass with chains

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-818.html

AND/OR

Vampire dark knight

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-817.html

Here's UUNP conversions I made for both.

The Vampire Dark Knight one I made is for the replacer (http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1394.html). It does not include the piercings (that isn't part of the armor to begin with; it's used from (I believe) one of the piercing sets: CBBE or UUNP).

Edit: Fixed Dark Knight replacer files. Thanks Zebot!

Edit 2: As requested in a PM, I've added a slider group for the vampire cuirass with chains (it's only 18 outfits, don't know how that would be a hassle :P). I've updated the file for that one, but if you've already downloaded the original and just need the group, I've attached that as a separate file.

Edit 3: *it helps when you realize there are actually 24, and you actually add the entries to the group for the pauldrons :angry: Otherwise, same note as above: added the new overall package as well as one with just the group file for those who otherwise already have everything

So.. Which versions of the Vampire Chains Cuirass and Dark Knight do i need to get? Does it work with the Nexus versions? And is the Dark Knight you converted the topless version?

Go ahead and make requests, it seems like a lot of the armors people are looking for I've already done before anyway.  All of these bodyslide files were made for my own personal use, and I just so happen to share them here.

Hey man, what do you think about converting either one of these?

Vampire cuirass with chains

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-818.html

AND/OR

Vampire dark knight

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-817.html

Here's UUNP conversions I made for both.

The Vampire Dark Knight one I made is for the replacer (http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1394.html). It does not include the piercings (that isn't part of the armor to begin with; it's used from (I believe) one of the piercing sets: CBBE or UUNP).

i dont know if anyone had this aswell but whenever i equip the dark knight replacer armor i always get ctd ^^

Huh... wow, I definitely fucked that up.

Fixing it now.

Should be fixed now, attached the new file to the original post.

Thanks for catching that! I had only created that one a few days ago for personal use and hadn't had a chance to test it yet. 

FWIW/FYI: So apparently Outfit Studio just kind of throws up when the nifs you create outfits from have NiFloatInterpolator blocks. Which is fine, just so long as you copy the blocks from the source nif back into the generated bodyslide nif and remap them to where they were.

I'm getting a CTD after equipping the Vampire Dark Knight armor, only occurs when I equip the boots.

So.. Which versions of the Vampire Chains Cuirass and Dark Knight do i need to get? Does it work with the Nexus versions? And is the Dark Knight you converted the topless version?

Short answer:

Yes, these should work with the nexus versions, though I'd only go with the cuirass for each (vampire chain gloves have issues, and apparently boots for dark knight). Yep, dark knight is the topless one.

Long answer:

I built these before newmiller came back and re-opened his files. So my vampire chains set doesn't have the purple set (I believe that's all he's added). Also, my bone weighting on at least vampire chains is iffy. I haven't had any game-breakers with them, but the gloves' fingers don't work.

Dark Knight I haven't even tried in game (been working on other things). It doesn't surprise me that at least the boots are broken. Though I'm wondering now if it's because I built both of these for UUNP Special. I don't know.

I'm honestly probably not going to work on either of these sets anytime soon. I'm not very good at it, and I generally seem to make more problems with it than solve. Hopefully someone else will make better UUNP sets for these.

I'm getting a CTD after equipping the Vampire Dark Knight armor, only occurs when I equip the boots.

That doesn't surprise me :(

Thankfully, it looks like the CBBE bodyslide set included on newmiller's page for them on nexus doesn't include the body (for the boots, that is). So, if you use the steel blue boots from that set, you should now have working boots.

Also, see my long answer above. Sorry :(

Anyone know what kind of body preset this is?

Can you read ?

BODYSLIDE PRESET

Many requests have been made for my bodyslide preset.  In most of the earlier images I'm using Minou's Fantasy Big Breast preset made for CBBE.  My current custom preset is a tweaked version of that made for both UUNP and CBBE, I've also included my normal maps. I use whatever spec maps come with the textures below.

CBBE Texture: CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT

UUNP Texture: CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 by AnTiWoMaAgNoT or Lolipop Texture V2 by Ria MBWS

BodySlide AddOn - Puffy Nipples CBBE by Lother Preview