Nerfbrony:  I ran my 'toon in training pants much of this evening then I put her in diapers. I found the following:

• There are some issue with the way that the training pants and medium diapers attach to the skeleton which result in a very strange shape when sneaking and sitting on horseback.  Also during some animations.  (I am using the Diamonized UNP body with the skeleton included in "Realistic Ragdolls and force".)  If I need a different skeleton let me know).
  • For a wetting accident to result in unintended diaper removal seems to require some poop already in the diaper, but it does not happen every time.
  • Moving through a loading door while a wetting accident is in process resulted in unintended diaper removal and a never-ending stream of pee.  The diaper was already dirty so the removal part may have been a manifestation of the previous item.
  • If a medium or large diaper is worn on a trip from Riften to Heljarchen hall (for example to give you an idea of distance) the diaper will be filled, and likely overflow, after arrival.  I think that would have happened on the way and the character would arrive with a full diaper.  The only practical difference is waiting for all the pee and poop sequence to finish.

If both PNDDPR and DLSkyrim are loaded, it is possible to wear a pacifier while in a PND diaper (no surprise there).  If a pretty diaper is worn, PND thinks the character is not diapered (no surprise there either).  Devious Devices has a way of tagging things to indicate "this is a belt/gag/collar/whatever".  Perhaps Nerfbrony and Lucia1 could collaborate on that.

If you take a pacifier to an enchanting table there are a variety of enchantments that can be applied, mostly of the fortify variety.  This is different than the usual selection of enchantments for "facial jewelry" and masks which occupy the face slot.

If both PNDDPR and DLSkyrim are loaded, it is possible to wear a pacifier while in a PND diaper (no surprise there).  If a pretty diaper is worn, PND thinks the character is not diapered (no surprise there either).  Devious Devices has a way of tagging things to indicate "this is a belt/gag/collar/whatever".  Perhaps Nerfbrony and Lucia1 could collaborate on that.

If you take a pacifier to an enchanting table there are a variety of enchantments that can be applied, mostly of the fortify variety.  This is different than the usual selection of enchantments for "facial jewelry" and masks which occupy the face slot.

DLSecure has some functionality like what you're describing which could be drawn upon, though the mod will have several dependencies at that point.  Plus and minus, depending on your game setup.

The enchanting table is a weird one.  Is this a bad thing?  I wonder if it's because of the slot I placed it in, or another setting...

For those waiting for a Fallout 4 mod: check out my pic.  Progress!  Blender and FO4 aren't yet good friends, though, so...the full implementation might have to wait awhile, and what's here is weaker than usual.  I'll put in a stand-in in any case, with just the Bodyslid diapers.  If I can get a male body into Bodyslide and a head, the men and pacifiers will be doable.  Crinkles may also work.

post-1104192-0-40530200-1471405556_thumb.png

Nerfbrony, I think your mod was good enough for it's own page back when you first released it. It's only gotten better since then.

Also, Paci of Fortify Speech.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65824-paci-of-fortify-speech/

I have mine enchanted to give water breathing....

some pics of 1.4

do you think the thalmor will notice she's diapered?

Dunno, but between that "if looks could kill glare", as well as how creepy that mask still is, it'd take a fairly strong willed Aldmeri lapdog to front on her! 

Lol Masks are part of her lineage, and yes only a fool would dare bring it up. working on having all the women in my settlement wear diapers, just taking time cause i'm doing it legitly.

Of course, nerfbrony!  Your mod is your show.  I'll see it when it happens, and I'll take the mod off of here for simplicity's sake.  I asked before but I didn't see a reply: do you want new used textures for the new "thick" UVs?  The difference is that they're slightly better moulded and when they have normals, they have a lot fewer seams.  Also, I have a good method for applying any additional work I do to different diaper textures now, if you ever want to move in that direction.  Your mod makes mine more fun, so I'm willing to assist.

If you don't mind making new textures, that would be great!

3d modeling and texturing are the things I love about modding.  You'll see the new textures for the thick Abri soon, I think.

Well good thing they the enemy then.

also shortcake was great naming and well done on the pacis and the new diaper!

Thank you so much for all you've done for us ABDL skyrim players! <3

Welcome, as always, Trailblazer!  Did you see the new Linkle outfit on LL, by the way?  It wasn't precisely what you described, but I bet it would accommodate a diaper now  :lol:

No, but i'll look into. as long as its unp.

DLSecure has some functionality like what you're describing which could be drawn upon, though the mod will have several dependencies at that point.  Plus and minus, depending on your game setup.

The enchanting table is a weird one.  Is this a bad thing?  I wonder if it's because of the slot I placed it in, or another setting...

DL Secure adds something that says "this is a belt".  I'm suggesting that you and Nerfbrony invent your own tag that says "this is a diaper" since not all belts are diapers and vise versa.

The enchanting table thing is not necessarily bad, just different.  I think there are some knobs in the Creation Kit which can change it, but I'm not sure what they are.  My best guess is it depends on whether it is tagged as some kind of clothing or jewelry.  I've been meaning to get familiar with the Creation Kit, but lately I've been too busy finding ways to make Nerfbrony's mod break ;)

Thanks for all the hard work.

I think you're right about the enchantments TurboNerd.  It'll be a quick fix.  As far as the code, I'm willing to implement someone else's, but never to actually code  :D. 

After a few steps forward and MANY steps back (yay fatal exceptions...), I've got the mediums into FO4 with all textures.  Many are too shiny and the shape isn't up to snuff, but it's something.

post-1104192-0-55268800-1471489772_thumb.png

post-1104192-0-08685900-1471489778_thumb.png

post-1104192-0-13970700-1471489782_thumb.png

post-1104192-0-65845300-1471489786_thumb.png

I think you're right about the enchantments TurboNerd.  It'll be a quick fix.  As far as the code, I'm willing to implement someone else's, but never to actually code  :D. 

After a few steps forward and MANY steps back (yay fatal exceptions...), I've got the mediums into FO4 with all textures.  Many are too shiny and the shape isn't up to snuff, but it's something.

now the problem will be finding an outfit in Fo4 to wear with them... not nearly as many options.

I just tried this mod whith PND and I must say it was quite interesting. But since the clipping of the diapers was getting quite annoying I decided to make a bodyslide conversion of the four variations of diapers. Lucia1, feel free to use this conversion for future updates and let me know if there are issues with the conversion.

Hyunkel - I wanted you to know that your work was really useful.  As it turns out, Bodyslide is crucial to the current state of Fallout 4 modding, and guess who gave me the complete set of base mesh shapes as I begin my conversion?  

Thanks again for this.  They're excellent.  I haven't really used Bodyslide very much.  Would I simply add these in with the CBBE meshes (keepign the same file structure) so that bodyslide people would find it, or should I take the basic CBBE nifs out entirely if this is included?

I'm glad my conversion was useful. I really haven't been playing fallout 4 as of late and I haven't had a go at CBBE conversions for it, so I'm not really sure if the files I attached will be enough to produce a FO4 bodyslide file.

Also, I've been testing the latest version of Diaper Lovers PND and I've found the following issues (This was all done in a new game).

-Sometimes when the player character starts messing or wetting herself, there are issues between the transtitions of stages (equipping and removing the diaper) which are sometimes a slow transition or the script forgets to equip the diaper again.

-The current version allows the player to equip or remove a diaper from the equipment menu, this sometimes leads to issues in that the script doesn't recongize if the player has a diaper (even if you equip the same diaper you had removed). Also sometimes when you change your diaper it will leave a copy of the diaper in your armor inventory.

-There are currently no penalties for a leaking diaper and there isn't much information about the current status of the diaper (DL PND 1.4 informed you when the diaper was slightly messy or very messy).

Aside from these issue I haven't found yet any other issue, but I'll keep testing.

I'm glad my conversion was useful. I really haven't been playing fallout 4 as of late and I haven't had a go at CBBE conversions for it, so I'm not really sure if the files I attached will be enough to produce a FO4 bodyslide file.

I wouldn't say sufficient, but they're a great start.  Nothing in FO4 modding is really where it will be in a few months.   The paleolithic.

Edit: (In case you're curious, the .nif structure is very different, and FO4's CBBE has a different shape from Skyrim's).

I just tried this mod whith PND and I must say it was quite interesting. But since the clipping of the diapers was getting quite annoying I decided to make a bodyslide conversion of the four variations of diapers. Lucia1, feel free to use this conversion for future updates and let me know if there are issues with the conversion.

Hyunkel - I wanted you to know that your work was really useful.  As it turns out, Bodyslide is crucial to the current state of Fallout 4 modding, and guess who gave me the complete set of base mesh shapes as I begin my conversion?  

Thanks again for this.  They're excellent.  I haven't really used Bodyslide very much.  Would I simply add these in with the CBBE meshes (keepign the same file structure) so that bodyslide people would find it, or should I take the basic CBBE nifs out entirely if this is included?

Also, I've been testing the latest version of Diaper Lovers PND and I've found the following issues (This was all done in a new game).

-Sometimes when the player character starts messing or wetting herself, there are issues between the transtitions of stages (equipping and removing the diaper) which are sometimes a slow transition or the script forgets to equip the diaper again.

-The current version allows the player to equip or remove a diaper from the equipment menu, this sometimes leads to issues in that the script doesn't recongize if the player has a diaper (even if you equip the same diaper you had removed). Also sometimes when you change your diaper it will leave a copy of the diaper in your armor inventory.

-There are currently no penalties for a leaking diaper and there isn't much information about the current status of the diaper (DL PND 1.4 informed you when the diaper was slightly messy or very messy).

Aside from these issue I haven't found yet any other issue, but I'll keep testing.

Yes, this is far from perfect unfortunately. Not sure how to improve it much, but we'll see.

That's odd. When I try to remove a diaper in my game, it says "You cannot unequip this item"

What type of diaper is it? Training pants?

That's just because I haven't added the "abilities" that do those things yet. They're coming.

if you see pics its already there

Still having trouble?   Assuming you have DLSkyrim 1.4, you can type "Help paci" in the console (which you get to by pushing the '~' key).  You'll see all of the pacifiers in the game with a code.  Then type:

player.additem XXXXXXX 1

(X's are whatever code you found in the "Help paci" stage).  The 1 tells how many you want. 

Firewood and butterflies are my preferred method.  Also, a sweetroll.

if you see pics its already there

Still having trouble?   Assuming you have DLSkyrim 1.4, you can type "Help paci" in the console (which you get to by pushing the '~' key).  You'll see all of the pacifiers in the game with a code.  Then type:

player.additem XXXXXXX 1

(X's are whatever code you found in the "Help paci" stage).  The 1 tells how many you want. 

Firewood and butterflies are my preferred method.  Also, a sweetroll.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?

everyone should have this mod.

Maybe you create files for settings in bodyslide?

Check back around the turn of August: Hyunkel posted a CBBE bodyslide set. Anyone is welcome to do UUNP - I'm not planning to.  (This mod was set back a month in my various experiments with it, to little avail).  

I am, however, about to release a limited version of the F04 conversion, which you started long ago  :)

Voila!  Fallout 4 port!!  Would anyone like to test this for me?  I'm nearly out of time for modding for a good long while, but if this is okay or needs minor tweaking, I can put it up on its own page.

What's in: The medium and thick diapers, with all textures and ground models, for male and female.  I also learned about controlling the shine with specular maps. Beware when making males - bodyslide cut up my mesh, and there could be a hole near where you need it most if you go too skinny lol.

What's not in: pacifiers, slim diapers, crinkles, crafting.  It was simply a matter of time.   If any bodyslide or CK handy person wants to implement any of those, I'll adopt them immediately.  For now, you'll have to add them via console.

Disclaimer: the shapes aren't as good as in DLSkyrim, because I can't really use Blender easily with FO4 yet.

Requires: CBBE (bodyslide might work).  For men, use any nude texture so that it doesn't look like he's wearing underwear under the diaper.

Diaper Lovers' Fallout 0.5.zip

post-1104192-0-70251300-1471838528_thumb.png

Hey it's me again. I tried the using the lite version of SoS as that doesnt use slot 52 but the issue i had with that was that the penis would "poke" through the diaper. It's annoying because i can see a lot of work has gone into these mods and they all look good yet im just struggling a lot with a male character here. Does anybody else use a male character that knows a workaround? I tried another mod that just adds some thing underwear but that still clipped through and the butt of the character was smaller than the one the diaper was built around so it just looked pretty bad. With standard SoS i cant equip armour over a diaper as well but as said before that is a known issue. I dont even care if it is just smooth down there so long as the diaper works properly and has no major clipping issues. Thanks for any advice.

Edit: I tried making the armour revealing with the standard SoS but that didnt work. I'm gonna ask on the SoS mod page to see if they are able to upload a "smooth" lite version as that should fix the problem.

Edit 2: I tried to find shape atlas for men but i was unable to. it seems like it has been taken down and I was unable to find a trusted version.