• 1 month later...

Hi

Is there a working link for the Leyenda's Skin 4.0 for UNP ? The https://mega.nz/#!Og4j1BIb!uCRzbsqYgcYkwhoD2xWxczyurKE5OsSXoxwmsFAdxM0 and https://mega.nz/#!G4gWEJpA!glASSNZqPIY6HzTM84jGw1s1rhMZ0Wc3VousbOcMQoU no longer seem to work and I would love to check them out (yes I know they may be unfinished etc.)

Can anyone re-upload to somewhere ?

Thanks !

The skin is absolutely beautiful and works great. No seams, no color mismatches, perfect. But I am having trouble getting the vagina to work, installed the skin on top of All-In-One Animated Pussy, everything works great. Had an issue with bouncing boobs and ass, but resolved it by re-installing XPMSE.

Along with the skin also installed applicable Bounce and Jiggles 7.7 stuff, including the XML kit, checked all my reqs etc. and I can't get the vag to work. Reinstalled everything starting from the reqs, made sure I have the SKSE ini as well as the XMLs. So no idea where I went wrong.

Using latest version of bodyslide, UUNP Special Body, hands and feet, + Seraphim preset alongside Leyenda Skin 4.0 is just the bomb. I have used this combo in several past Skyrim installs with previous leyenda skin including the one just before this and something went wrong here and I don't know what.

I would love to keep this because of the seamlessness and just perfection, but won't be able to if I can't get the vag to work. Should I try generating with some other bodies ? If so which ones ? Or maybe someone knows something in particular that I am missing or should check into ? 

Any tips would be appreciated

Edit: No idea what it was that caused it, but its solved. Reinstalled everything starting from Realistic Force and HDT Physics Extensions onward and it took care of the issue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Leyenda,

first thx for the beautiful skin.

Short question: i would like the skin a bit more tanned, as i play mostly with tropical skyrim. 

Has anyone an idea how to make the default skin color for all NPCs browner / darker ?

(no prob for PC with Racemenu).

THX

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm using Leyenda Skin on my UUNP-Special body in Skyrim Special Edition, and of course, it's spectacular!

I would love it if someone would add two "updates" to these textures-

1. Feet with pink nails. Bright pink as in #FF00FF. I tried to add the nails in GIMP and in Photoshop but could not even clearly see the edges of the nails to paint them- it all just looked muddy and amorphous. I have some equippable UUNP feet from the Summerwear mod (that I converted to SSE) but the skin texture of those feet doesn't match Leyenda skin at all and if I start trying to use Leyenda Skin feet textures, I lose the beautiful pink toenails! :bawling:

2. A Mufff (that's the Full eFfin' Bush with a Fuller enhancement :classic_wub:) UUNP texture (not glossy) body with a nice fuchsia tramp stamp similar to the winged-heart overlay from Racemenu in Oldrim. This is it (barely visible) on my Chastity character in Oldrim:

ChastityWithDSRandAssassinDaggers-MertaAssassin.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello Leyenda
I have to say I love this skin, I use to use Fair Skin but it didn't suit my character, this does so much better with more detail.
I was wondering if you could clarify a problem I'm having, I use citrus head mod and it works great with your skin.

Full body head color change matches in race menu no mismatch color differences between the head and body using slider function,
until I turn into a vampire. I hate the sunken check look so I go to race menu and fix it.
While I'm there I like to change the color of my vampire character to a more whitish color being dead and all but the head will not change color at all only the body and as soon as I tamper with the color the head gets a grayish look about it which you don't notice while your in race menu with the light's on, I'm at a lose.

I checked the Chargen in NifSkope of my character to make sure it has the correct file paths and they were pointing to the same textures my character uses when normal (not vampire) is this my problem. Race menu not setting the correct file paths to your Vampire textures?

I've searched everywhere for a solution to this problem coz I don't want to have to change to a different skin.
I love the skin I'm in, any help at this stage would be great. I've resisted doing Dawnguard or will have to leave the color alone (not immersive), I love being a vampire and that means looking the part. I don't have any other texture mods installed except your's from All in one. Just to clarify everything works perfectly until I try to change the body slide color in race menu when I'm a vampire. My character is Brenton not Nord, I also use KS hair HDT just incase.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

i think i solved my problem with the head body texture problem by getting rid of Botox for skyrim, and copying the meshes and textures into all in one animated pussy, and changed the bodytype from CBBEtoSSEv3 to CBBE curvy. if it's possible can you look into this problem?

This is the mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89635

here is the SS of what i think is all in one's default body texture and the leyenda skin

20191226235736_1.jpg

20191227001700_1.jpg

we have a new issue. if the heads work for some races, i have a problem with high elves and probably some other races.

Seems like the dark elf is in the same boat and the Brenton and imperial seem to work.

Edit 1: apparently, only some npcs are messed up and i'm freaking out over how to fix this

20191227075803_1.jpg

20191227081553_1.jpg

20191227081411_1.jpg

20191227081508_1.jpg

20191227082925_1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Shion11 said:

we have a new issue. if the heads work for some races, i have a problem with high elves and probably some other races.

20191227075803_1.jpg

Looks like you have something that is replacing the textures for that/those race(s).

When I say replacing I don't mean it hase actually overwritten the head texture, I mean that the race(s) is using a different head texture that you will need to find and overwrite with a Leyenda one.

why would leyenda or All in one Animated pussy HDT pull from two different head meshes! seems like a oversight to me. would like a explanation and fix as soon as possible

does all in one conflict with leyenda despite using the same head textures?

or is it not rendering some people properly?

1 hour ago, Shion11 said:

why would leyenda or All in one Animated pussy HDT pull from two different head meshes! seems like a oversight to me. would like a explanation and fix as soon as possible

does all in one conflict with leyenda despite using the same head textures?

or is it not rendering some people properly?

Leyenda doesn't

However whatever NPC/Elf overhaul Mod you are using might.