Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Moomany,

I need help. I think you said you didn't use Blender, but maybe you know why this is happening. I export torso from game just fine, import to blender just fine, export from blender just fine (according to rules and guides I've seen online. Basically the settings), and re-importing to game just fine as well.

Yet, I'm getting seams. Not... empty, holes puncturing through, but rather in textures. Like the textures are off, except I've checked everything a thousand times and it's exactly the same settings as either the base game settings or yours (for DIF, MSK and NRM textures). Actually, same settings for Archetypes and Skeletal Meshes as well, so I don't know why I'm getting these seams.

Here's how they look, I hope someone can help!!

f9yxluB.jpg

There's no picture.

@habilon depends on what you mean, they'll all just treated as texture files in game.

well was looking at the modmodmod file by NotBob and was hopping to add some scenes and the like to the game, he has it so that you can prostitute the girls and it shows a custom image with some text. I want to add some more images, but dont know how to put the images/textures into the mod file

I have the mod Installed but i can't figure out how to activate it in game. sad.png

*Said in a haunting manner*

LoOok FoOr ThE MoD LaUnChEr!!!

*said in a robotic manner*

XCOM 2\Binaries\Win64\Launcher

What i should of said is that i have them installed, used the mod launcher and there are no changers in the in game options once i launch the game.

@Da, The mod needs to be installed in the Mods folder.

The Barebare mod should be checked in the game launcher.

Torso 2 is nude and legs 6 and 7 are nude depending on which DLCs or other mods you have.

If the mod is not working try verifying your game cache.

I made a mod that adds 2 face paints that are cum textures.  I was hoping to get these to show up when the player clicks on prostitution in the prostitution mod, but I do not know how to do that yet.  So I have just have the two face paints for now, and will add tattoo's later.  and hopefully more.

AProstituteLook.7z

Any help would be appreciated on getting these face paints to show up when the prostitution button is pressed, and then go away, afterwards.

Wow, these look great, I am going to try them tonight!

It seemed like this would be easy (to a non modder) since the base game allows for multiple armor tops, bottoms, and arms.

Does Barebare just work with kevlar or all armor types?

Wishlist: Multiple breast sizes, lingerie or bondage gear and pussy "trims"  and maybe school girl skirts or panties

THANK YOU modders for all you do to make the games we love a little bit naughtier!

It does work on all armor tiers and variants, including the latest Alien Hunter's DLC, per moomany's V2 of the zip download.

I'm currently trying to understand blender so I can fulfill the first 2 of your wishlists, but it's tough! Having a nightmare with textures dif, nrm and msk.

Oooooo. Good luck kexx456!

Hmm, you don't have any seams with V2 Barebare?

Were people able to see the pic I posted? With the texture seams?

I'm going insane here, and am about to quit. I can't for the life of me figure out what's causing it. I feel it must be something on Blender's export settings, but I don't know what. I've tried saving the Targa's for DIF, NRM and MSK at 16, 24 and 32 bits/pixel, I've copied working items and nothing works. I've tried different settings in Blender, as far as I can tell (it's not at all intuitive) but changing any of the things I've been told to do, either marks error exporting, or the editor won't import it. I haven't even seen anything remotely stating anything about textures, specular maps, diffuse maps, anything, on blender.

I have a huge question mark hovering above my head.

attachicon.gifzzadgewgrg.jpg

Are you editing just the upper or lower body? If so then try importing and exporting the other half of the body (excluding the arms) then perhaps the texture bug will be applied to the other part thereby canceling out the visual artifact. If that does the trick then you can try to find the bug at a much more leisurely pace.

Does anyone know a fix for the seams?

Barebare mod version 1 on page ten has no seams until  you get tier 3 Warden armor which has small seams around the hips if wearing the torso armor only. Also with version 1 you you are forced to wear arm armor at tier 3 and there is no compatibility with the Alien Hunter DLC.

Tier 3 armor with bare arms are only possible with Barebare mod v2.

post-711417-0-14806000-1464212340_thumb.jpg

post-711417-0-03782900-1464212363_thumb.jpg

Hmm, has anyone tried making a conversion mod for the game? By this I mean using your ability to capture enemy combatants for more than just a one-time interrogation. Is it possible, or is my idea foolhardy?

There is Playable Advent(which is actually only the aliens(except the codex which is here))

You need corpses/wrecks to make your own versions however.

That and Alien Hunters with the patch kinda broke it. Invisible human heads for everyone, it's like we're back to AC:Unity again.

I was wondering what everyone thinks about posting these mods in the Other category?  

Would this help get more people and modders interested in Xcom 2, or just more people know there are some adult mods for xcom 2.

I am concerned that this thread is not being viewed as much as it could be, especially as if you search the forums for xcom, this thread is at the bottom of the first page.  Really!  Why is Prison overhaul for skyrim listed at all in the search let alone the top topic.

Anyway, I am working on a tattoo mod to go with the barebody mod, IE color in a costume and still see the bare body. Super heroine like.

Seems that if I equip a tattoo on either arm it ends up being copied partially on the shoulders/armpits and fully on the chest, front/back of thighs. Kinda means that there are only a few tattoos that end up looking good because of the either unsightly copy of the arm tattoo on the shoulders or the fact that the tattoo is also showing up on the back of their thighs even right up into the butt. Wonder if anyone else is getting this issue. Is this something that is normal for the mod?

Seems that if I equip a tattoo on either arm it ends up being copied partially on the shoulders/armpits and fully on the chest, front/back of thighs. Kinda means that there are only a few tattoos that end up looking good because of the either unsightly copy of the arm tattoo on the shoulders or the fact that the tattoo is also showing up on the back of their thighs even right up into the butt. Wonder if anyone else is getting this issue. Is this something that is normal for the mod?

The bare body mod is for reasons unknown, making the tattoo's appear in more than one location.  Which I like, and I am making a mod to take advantage of this.  I am trying to make the tattoo's used on the bare body look like skin tight super hero uniforms, so your naked toons can be dressed and still look nude LOL

There are a lot of tattoo's that show up properly on the upper arm.  The Sleeve tattoo's are the ones that cover a lot of the body.

I have a lot of tattoo's added and most show up on the upper arm properly, although with the bare mod they also show up on the legs.

The bare body mod is for reasons unknown, making the tattoo's appear in more than one location.  Which I like, and I am making a mod to take advantage of this.  I am trying to make the tattoo's used on the bare body look like skin tight super hero uniforms, so your naked toons can be dressed and still look nude LOL

There are a lot of tattoo's that show up properly on the upper arm.  The Sleeve tattoo's are the ones that cover a lot of the body.

I have a lot of tattoo's added and most show up on the upper arm properly, although with the bare mod they also show up on the legs.

Ok so that IS normal. Good to know. Yeah there are a couple tattoos are really nice with that effect. This one is my favorite.

post-41000-0-11196300-1464299112_thumb.jpgpost-41000-0-66074200-1464299114_thumb.jpgpost-41000-0-87395700-1464299116_thumb.jpg

These mods are great but is their anyway to get the bare mod to accept using just boots as an option. I can understand going in to battle bare ass but note bare foot

I agree. This has been bothering me as well. 

On a related note, this would sync very will with the suggestion someone else made, where they expressed a desire to take advantage of the happy accident that is the sleeve tattoos to create "full body" spandex tattoos.

There's a whole lot of potential there, not just for the obvious cheesecake, but also for stuff like 80s action heroes. Imagine an operative using the bare torso and bare legs with boots, a yellow spandex tat, a bandolier strap torso, forearm decorations, a cowboy hat, and a big old cigar. You'd look like a character straight out of the original G.I. Joe.

Not only could you do really cheesecake scifi catsuit lewds, but you could also make some pretty retro action rangers style stuff as well, with the right suite of accessories. 

In fact, building on the spandex idea, we could add another layer to it by using the other tattoo slot to make the suits more complex. I'm sure most of us have noticed that you can have a different sleeve on each arm, and they do overlap. The only problem is, most of them don't look very good and don't combine well.

But imagine if you put the spandex tat on one arm and then use a sleeve on the other? With that other tattoo slot, we could 'paint' the suit with different patterns and pictures. We would have customizable catsuits and spandex bodysuits, all without having to actually use any armor. It would be purely color on the tattoo layer. 

post-1151378-0-98014500-1464321891_thumb.jpg

These mods are great but is their anyway to get the bare mod to accept using just boots as an option. I can understand going in to battle bare ass but note bare foot

I agree. This has been bothering me as well. 

On a related note, this would sync very will with the suggestion someone else made, where they expressed a desire to take advantage of the happy accident that is the sleeve tattoos to create "full body" spandex tattoos.

There's a whole lot of potential there, not just for the obvious cheesecake, but also for stuff like 80s action heroes. Imagine an operative using the bare torso and bare legs with boots, a yellow spandex tat, a bandolier strap torso, forearm decorations, a cowboy hat, and a big old cigar. You'd look like a character straight out of the original G.I. Joe.

Not only could you do really cheesecake scifi catsuit lewds, but you could also make some pretty retro action rangers style stuff as well, with the right suite of accessories. 

In fact, building on the spandex idea, we could add another layer to it by using the other tattoo slot to make the suits more complex. I'm sure most of us have noticed that you can have a different sleeve on each arm, and they do overlap. The only problem is, most of them don't look very good and don't combine well.

But imagine if you put the spandex tat on one arm and then use a sleeve on the other? With that other tattoo slot, we could 'paint' the suit with different patterns and pictures. We would have customizable catsuits and spandex bodysuits, all without having to actually use any armor. It would be purely color on the tattoo layer. 

yeah the sleeve style tattoos do great, I was able to make a nice body stocking with one, and added the rose tattoo on the other arm for some graphics, only problem is you only have one color choice for tatts. 20160526184713_1.jpgI'd love to see some more tattoos to this purpose, as well as some more armor with more... risque coverings etc... XD

Would also be nice if the Children of Anarchy upper armor wouldn't disable all the other armor types, so you could select the nude bottoms and other things...