Cum in mouth addon?...uh...yes please.

Struggling to get it to work...  I have the formID correct, but it just doesn't show...  Wondering if it has something to do with my helm stripping settings (which are all set to not strip in SL, but maybe I have a mod lurking in there somewhere)

Also strange:  I'm using the latest SexLabUtil1 0.17, but I only have 4 conditions: Actor, Gender, Morality, and Location; and not Chance, Race, Sex Type, or Day time, nor any of the end options.

Disregard, comprehension fail.  I see the options now.

butting in, but... any way to have it even more graphical and i mean in the sense of having a more loaded shader afterwards?

also, is swallowing afterwards or spitting a possibility?

to tell you the truth, the shader approach of SL is kinda wonky, since it can be overriden and stuff, i know SlaveTats has actually that shader implemented as an overlay, as in you can choose to have cum on your char at all times like a tattoo, and if you do set the color to black it becomes interesting, as in it appears the PC was involved in a scene long ago and she didn't clean up, in the mean time dust and dirt mixed with the cum and it dried on her body >.>

butting in, but... any way to have it even more graphical and i mean in the sense of having a more loaded shader afterwards?

also, is swallowing afterwards or spitting a possibility?

to tell you the truth, the shader approach of SL is kinda wonky, since it can be overriden and stuff, i know SlaveTats has actually that shader implemented as an overlay, as in you can choose to have cum on your char at all times like a tattoo, and if you do set the color to black it becomes interesting, as in it appears the PC was involved in a scene long ago and she didn't clean up, in the mean time dust and dirt mixed with the cum and it dried on her body >.>

I like the idea but this was just something I was able to do in nifskope. I just attached it to the NPC Head bone and messed with the axis' of the item. I'm no modder lol the woman in the gifs is the follower Tomoe and thats the climax scene so thats why shes drenched lol I opened up the cum textures in gimp and put them all over the face and body. I am a fan of the... "bukkake":)

What settings are optimal in Sexlab Util to get a good "flow"?  I have the following:

At Orgasm

Effect - Equip Helm

If gender - female

Chance - 100%

If sex type - Oral

Options - 10 sec

I am not noticing any flow at all, but there is more cum on face and I get the pussygoo helm in my inventory.  Is there a better setting to actually get flow?

What settings are optimal in Sexlab Util to get a good "flow"? I have the following:

At Orgasm

Effect - Equip Helm

If gender - female

Chance - 100%

If sex type - Oral

Options - 10 sec

I am not noticing any flow at all, but there is more cum on face and I get the pussygoo helm in my inventory. Is there a better setting to actually get flow?

try to re-register the list in SexlabUtil1 mcm or open up ZaZAnimationPack.esm in creation kit to check that the BLeakyFluidgoo ID matches the one in your equiphelm.ini file. Also make sure the slot that the item takes isn't being used or isn't checked to be unequipped during the sexscenes. :)

What settings are optimal in Sexlab Util to get a good "flow"? I have the following:

At Orgasm

Effect - Equip Helm

If gender - female

Chance - 100%

If sex type - Oral

Options - 10 sec

I am not noticing any flow at all, but there is more cum on face and I get the pussygoo helm in my inventory. Is there a better setting to actually get flow?

try to re-register the list in SexlabUtil1 mcm or open up ZaZAnimationPack.esm in creation kit to check that the BLeakyFluidgoo ID matches the one in your equiphelm.ini file. Also make sure the slot that the item takes isn't being used or isn't checked to be unequipped during the sexscenes. :)

Gotcha.  Thanks, you wild man!  Creation kit scares the shit out of me but what the hell, I'll give it a look.

I'm having a problem. Have both requirements installed. When extracting the mod in Data folder, neither NMM 0.61.+ sees it nor Wryebash. I even tried to install the mod via NMM and the manager show is as installed but it's not on the mod list. Any suggestions.

I'm having a problem. Have both requirements installed. When extracting the mod in Data folder, neither NMM 0.61.+ sees it nor Wryebash. I even tried to install the mod via NMM and the manager show is as installed but it's not on the mod list. Any suggestions.

oh man. Sorry about that. No problem though I'll take a look when I get homeand let you know what the problem could be. :)

Had same problem with MO.  Just take his files and drop them into the SL Util's appropriate folders and it will show up in game. 

Had same problem with MO.  Just take his files and drop them into the SL Util's appropriate folders and it will show up in game. 

Thanks for suggestion. I red this article before and did accordingly but it doesn't work. I tried with whole folder, separate file, every possible combination, and I can't make it work. SL animations mod don't see it. Would you please be kind if it's not trouble to you, to give me more specific steps what did you do with what files? Thank you. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.